Dear Yea Forums

Dear Yea Forums

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation.
I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance.
My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today.
Please help.

Attached: arielrebel00494-lg.jpg (682x1024, 61K)

>My parents are okay with me doing this
no user.

Do you really want to? Chances are you’ll an hero when you get older

they're ok with me changing my sex

no i won't. i like myself i wouldn't harm myself

So lemme get this straight: you want to shoot yourself. With a gun. In the dick. So they'll take you to the hospital. And amputate your dick. So you can feel less "masculine" about yourself.

I don't exactly think wisdom is the word for what you're looking for here.

Put your dick on the dirt so the bullet sinks into the ground and strap a string around the base so you don't loose too much blood.
You do realise that you will pass out from the pain of a bulles especially 12 gauage and 9mm
Keep me updated

im thinking of taping a note to my chest saying to change it in to a pussy for me, in case i pass out

1. Youre a retard
2. You need your dick in order to make the Axe wound you think is a vag

thats a really good idea, i think i will do that. i wanna have a phone near by so i can call 911 right after i shoot

Call before you blow your seed

Just shoot yourself in the head retard. Trannies are awfully disgusting, you’re putting a fucking open wound where your dick should be you prick. Just be a fucking gay transvestite you vile piece of shit

no dude they just cut a big hole in you thats exactly like a real vagina and then you can have babies

Aaaaand you think when paramedics arrive, they're going to see the note, take you to the hospital, cut your dick off, and just "change it into a pussy for you"? And that'll be that? They're just gonna comply with your completely nebulous request and just let you go? No immense hospital bills? No questioning your motives? Your mental health, perhaps?

Do you see a problem with this logic?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Attached: ah.jpg (148x181, 9K)

thats just your opinion.

well i was gonna write for them to put silicon breasts in as well. my parents have good insurance

I sincerely fucking pray you are being sarcastic

it's crazy that people think this isn't a mental illness.

Semd me the vid im bored and show your dads gun so i can help

Let professionals do the work. Go through the therapy and then get your dick off. Don’t barbarically mutilate it.

i dont wanna wait another year besides therapy is boring

They're not,you dumb fuck

You have to wait otherwise infections fuck you up

yes they are thats why im in therapy and taking hormones soon

what if i sterilize the bullet first in the microwave?

As someone who has studied biomedical science:

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT

You are going to be placed on an involuntary psych hold since it'll be painfully obvious you harmed yourself.

Attached: image4868.jpg (312x260, 10K)

STERILIZE THE BULLET? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Yeah, ask them again if they are okay with you shooting your dick off.

yes because then i wont get an infection if i heat the bullet up first in the microwave

i cant use boiling water then it wont work no more

they're not here right now thats why i think right now to do it would be perfect

>they're not here right now thats why i think right now to do it would be perfect
so you know they are NOT okay with you shooting your dick off. And you know why? Because it's fucking retarded. Go on. Do it. Make an example to all the trannies out there who think they know shit. Do it. Post pictures too.

You must be 18 years of age to post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 8i65jE7XT.jpg (670x503, 101K)

Genitals do not equal gender!
Cutting off your dick only empowers the transphobes!
Saying you need to cut off your dick to be a "real woman" is also transphobic.
Sex change operations are just another way of oppressing us!

Clearly the biggest aspect of your body dismorphia is that you were born with a brain but never wanted to use it. Follow the professional advice you dingus.

ok i'll post pictures after they turned me in to a beautiful girl

im 19

yeah i know but i just really wanna have a pussy

i guess you guys where right about that the cap just sorta popped off in the microwave like a popcorn and now i cant fit it in the gun no more

You just can't be this retarded, it's impossible

i'm not retarded

Get a pitbull to bite your dick off.

that would hurt even more than cutting it off. besides what guarantee would i even have that it would?

Pitbulls are violent. They'll attack anything. And it will bite it right off in a few seconds. It won't be long and gorey.

You should just aim for the brain instead, you aren't going to need it anyway

Then why are you having surgery to mutilate yourself?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

yeah but it wont be a clean cut like a gun would do

what good would that do me?

not to mutilate, to change in to a girl dumdum

i been here since february

Who said it was supposed to do good to YOU. Just aim for the head user, you'll end up helping society instead

would that make you feel less threatened by all the gay stuff, user?

one less.... temptation?

No, but that will make your mother less tempted to kill herself instead

oh don't you worry about my mother hon, worry about yourself instead.

you seem kinda homophobic and suicidal if you don't mind me saying.

>homophobic
Kek, who said I minded people sucking dick
>suicidal
Lmao, says the guy that wants to shoot his dick off because "he wants a pussy".
Quit your bullshit user, we all know you are going to die because of the pain and blood loss and you just wanted a pretext so your dumb parents wouldn't take you to a therapist

have fun wallowing in mental illness

Let's try for a dose of reality, first.

Attached: TrannyOp.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

It's intelligible

Use a computer and a real screen, faggot

YOU FUCKING NIGGER SCUM GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD AND KYS

It's especially tragic when parents support their prepubescent kids in 'changing' genders. This boy has no idea that he'll become sterile, for one thing. Or know what it's like to use his dick the way it was evolved to be used. In this case, his Mommy is a vapid, vain, Latina and hangs out with 'beautiful people.' The kid is misinterpreting his desire to be around these women as wanting to be *like* them. The women misinterpret or ignore the budding sexual desire too, and think it's cute. When his balls and testosterone disappear he will begin to lose interest in them and then ponder what he has done. Then the therapy starts and everyone will avoid the elephant in the room: the parents were fashionable, PC, and irresponsible.

Attached: SureImOldEnoughToKnow.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Serious biological advice,
if you shoot yourself in your dick or cut it off you are gonna bleed to death in a matter of minutes.
Also that tissue is needed to perform the surgeries you need to actually have anything resembling a vagina instead of a peehole.

>but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls
it's easy!

Attached: bye bye penni.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

OP's post is so full of stupid it can't be anything other than bait.

Attached: 1526565055827.jpg (500x500, 28K)

lmao for real dude