Lets spread a rumor

lets spread a rumor
first dubs decides

Attached: download (1).jpg (288x175, 9K)

Hitler was a trap

tap water makes you gay

Op is gay

OP is straight

Fucking turtles brings long life.

earth is flat

Well no one will believe that.

winrar

That's the most boring winrar I've seen in a while

anyone remember "bikini bridge"?

I'm white

that was weak

msnbc
stands for my sick nigger's bloody corpse
and tell everyone that that thats what it was named after and that they are secretly dog whisteling to
all the racists and that they are pretending to be a progressive news station but secretly are giving orders trying to bring slavery back.

Alaska does not have any actual citizens and the only people who live there are bankrolled by the CIA. The purpose of the state is to construct and operate a highly complex weather/mind control machine that was constructed by the soviets before we took control of the region

thats boring

Alert liberal media that /pol/ is secretly funded and moderated by the democrat party

i like that

The current process of 'Youth Culture' in adults between 18 and 35 is being purposefully lead by big corporations. Since children have a less self-control when it comes to impulse buys, adults with much more monetary means are led to (or kept) a similar behaviour by telling them that growing up is not the goal but remaining a child and by pumping as much child culture into the mainstream as possible that shows exactly that attitude.
> Oh, toilet paper with Yoda on it!!!
> A toothpick set with Thor?! Sign me up!
> The super special deluxe pre-order set for CoD MXI? Why not? Look at my cool Super mario T-shirt by the way.

OP said rumor, not objective reality

Can we do this? Nobody actually gives a fuck about OPs sexuality or poor life choices. This has bite.

i like it

There's a ISIS chapter in Mexico and they're being funded with drug money.

Hillary Clinton is a white male who hates Israel and ran to push the white racist homophobic agenda

Attached: 1560388668119.jpg (500x650, 37K)

Everyone getting dubs but me? Fucking shit

Meryl Streep used to help Harvey Weinstein predate on girls

Kek roll

The bundle of sticks has spoken

Attached: invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1978.jpg (1280x720, 153K)