Omg Yea Forums I'm so excited. She said YES!!!

omg Yea Forums I'm so excited. She said YES!!!

Attached: -10046925.png (500x485, 224K)

Summer reposts

Who, Ursula from The Little Mermaid?

Is that fucking King K. Rool's hand? Mother of God.

To be fair, I personally had a good fap to Ursula as a kid. Something about some fat, cackling, bitchy dominatrix to smother me in her tits and cooch just did it for me.

Bumpp

Fat fuk witch fingers horridg

Nigga what???

its not legal to marry aligators

Attached: bf9.jpg (680x989, 95K)

How the hell did you get that ring on your finger?

vaseline

Attached: 1547853860433.jpg (720x530, 57K)

Yeah bro, imagine having that sweaty, putrid pussy cream slathering your face until you had to struggle to breathe while she scraped at your junk with her talon-like fingers? All the while banshee-shrieking and laughing at your futile struggles, which only further lubricated her potato snatch... mmph.

Was this before or after she attacked Japan?

To Burger King?

Attached: blank-map-of-europe-1789.jpg (1550x1118, 379K)

Shes American.

Sage

Attached: 1563705886207.png (500x390, 110K)

Bastard

Attached: 1561982809567.jpg (750x409, 28K)

kappa

Not op but next month I am finally paying off the ring I’m going to propose with

I just kinda felt like sharing that bc I’m excited to get it

It's one of the hottest things ever when you really have it happen, too.

Met this corpulent hottie at a local KFC restaurant, went back to her place, and things got crazy.

Her cellulite-riddled ass globes were caked in grease from reaching back to pull them apart in order to "drain the swamp," so to speak, after the sweat pooling between would become too uncomfortable. Obviously her hands were saturated with the grease, much like her coronary arteries.

My swollen beauty proceeded to pin me down and subjugate me by rubbing her cheese-encrusted beef curtains over my quivering lips, which parted slightly in an attempt to cry out before I realized what would be my fate. I was to clean her, and clean her well.

The musky aroma emanating from her ass crack seemed to wash over me, all of my senses blanketed in her stench. I knew what I must do.

cont.

>omg Yea Forums I'm so excited. She said YES!!!

to what? another happy meal? Jesus that's a flipper.

Good luck user.

Did you whittle the end of your sausages to make them pointy?

>omg Yea Forums I'm so excited. She said YES!!!

she has no other choice, the ring is stuck

Attached: 7040454_700b_v3.jpg (524x810, 85K)

>9gag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

BUMP

Dubs.

HOLY SHIT I GOT DUBS AFTER CHECKING DUBS

GUISE WAT DOES THIS MEEN

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks, only thing now is to plan how to do it. I know the answer is yes but I gotta make it classy but memorable

did you go to jared's?

Congratulations OP. Gotta lock that down with a ring.

Even an anchor couldn't lock down Godzilla.

what in the actual cuckfuck am i reading user?

Attached: 1563234585375.jpg (480x600, 54K)

Fucking degenerate.

Men have literally been smothered to death by fucking landwhales such as these. And you'd have to wade through a hundred miles of ass just to find the smelly, unkempt entrance. I feel sorry for anyone who chose this way out.

Oh come on user...

As though you've never allowed your mind to wander into the cavernous abyss of debauchery which beckoned you, tempting you with lust and promises of secret satisfaction, wherein you would find yourself preyed upon by a veritable goddess such as Ursula, who would then proceed to queen you, to sit on your face, and to gyrate her hippo-like backside to and fro, fro and to, as you rallied up the efforts to engage her in a match of cunnilingus.

Attached: 1532822968499.png (445x472, 360K)

Fucking hilarious!