Been shitting like this for 4 days. Like shitting brown water...

Been shitting like this for 4 days. Like shitting brown water. My asshole burns like I've been shitting magma and broken glass. Help me Yea Forums

Attached: 20190726_172810-01_compress33.jpg (2988x3612, 1.22M)

wtf, idk what that is just stay away from humanity for a while wouldnt want you to infect me

shit looks like ramen water

I hate when that shit happens

If only there were a specific group of people, maybe even in a specific building, that you could go to that would I dunno, diagnose your medical problems? Oh well, better ask Yea Forums.

Pls help me user it hurts so bad

You may have something in your diet causing irritability and also what is the fiber in your diet like

never thought i'd be able to smell a fucking image on the internet... thanks OP...

Before you shit, rub some petroleum jelly around your bunghole.
It will prevent a lot of the burning.

I eat everything. I have ibs but I haven't been like this before

see a doctor immediately, you're obviously dying

try shoving a whine cork up your ass. it worked for me.

You have cholera. Say your prayers.

Also, take 2 tablets of Imodium ( loperamide) immediately, and 1 tablet every time you shit thereafter.
Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
If you still have liquid shits after 24 hours, go to the doctor.

... breaking news... this just in, you might have something clogging up your throat

Attached: c17.jpg (1371x729, 102K)

See a doctor OP. In the meantime drink plenty of water to maintain fluid balance.

jesus fucking christ op why are you asking /b for advise go see a fucking doctor or if you cant affored it, then just pull the damn trigger

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

First. Stop eating magma and broken glass.

Mexifagg here, that's just diarrea, stop crying and drink lots of water, if by any chance you can get some horchata that should ease the pain, stop putting lots of chili in food

Hahaha no shit

Attached: ntUTSew.gif (500x500, 675K)

Thanks I don't support the wall

BRAT diet for a few days, plenty of water, stay away from dairy, spicy foods and alcohol until your shit no longer resembles rusty water.

1. Go get a high-culture probiotic and take it for 5 days. Any more than this can cause undernourishment if you don't have a chronic condition
2. Get some ginger root capsules
3. get a tube of max-strength preparation H and some tucks pads. Leave your pride at home.
4. start a diet of red meat and fruits and vegetables
5. stay away from fats and sugar for a month
6. stay hydrated
7. If you aren't doing better in a day or so you need top seek medical attention.
Your diet looks to be high in fat and fiber. Fiber stimulates your bowel-muscles and fat greases the poop-shute. Give your gut a break, my friend. Nothing wrong with fiber, but eating fatty and sugary foods is causing a dumping effect. Your body isn't absorbing nutrients. If you have the funds I would recommend even getting a daily multivitamin and a high-dose 0mega-3 supplement with vitamin D to give your body a chance to grab something nourishing while your body turbo-clocks your waste processing. You can't have too many vitamins because you'll just piss them out.

Nice larp.

Wish I was larping user

Pun intended?

Thanks I was taking a large amount of fruit pectin an fat earlier this week in preparation for a drug test. I'll go back on to veggies and fruits

Eat solid food with protein and fiber.
My shit gets like that when I only drink wine all day.
Just eat real food.

This

eat fibers, put as many of them into your diet.
that should do the trick.
It might be one maybe two more days before you see the desired change.