Ops on Frank and Frank's legacy?

Ops on Frank and Frank's legacy?

Attached: papa bless.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

He will be missed, my friends and I watched his videos all the time back in school. Sad to see him leave, but I guess it's better than doing something you don't enjoy.

RIP Pappa Franku

Dude i miss him.... But it was time for him to go on. And so are we.

Attached: 208069a1.jpg (640x480, 17K)

we can reflect on the world he left behind, plus the music he makes isnt so bad but the 12 yr old fan girls are annoying as fuck

Cant believe he quit.

Was good until money took over and he got greedy and quit the moment he realized he now has big enough audience kickstart his music carrier and get noticed by other people even normans.

But no one calls him out on this bullshit because he's like a saint over there at youtube.
Fucking sellout

This is sad but kinda is the truth

It's so infuriating how easy it is to play people

Yeah. I am happy he could find his path at the end.I can understand that the end of his legacy is unfinished for some people. His music is alright, even here ingermany it plays at my old workplace. This basic bitches dont even know what fucktard their listening to. I almost lost my shit thinking about that the same people judging him got screwed over buying his music. He still is a fucking genius.

Attached: 1404669441758.jpg (252x240, 7K)

yeah, ill make a frank reference in the comments of one of his new songs and the brainlets will have no fucking clue what im on about apart from one guy

I miss papa

We all miss papa

Church.

Franku will be missed and realistically I understand why Joji wouldn’t want to be that character but I hate how he has completely forsaken everything that got him started. His music is meh and for him to think he’s too good to acknowledge Franku is part of who he is... I’m just waiting to hear he is just another youtuber who crashed and burned.

i wonder what hes done with the suits

Attached: 38758766_877190002468190_4555280955958362112_n.png (500x438, 196K)

this thread is a prime example of why Yea Forums is reddit infested trash lmao imagine caring about some loser youtuber

Frank's a better man than you'll ever be.

Few people have the balls to make "hamburger please," and fewer still could make it funny

Now go back to R*ddit

explain

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!1

Attached: 1555547920064.jpg (324x419, 41K)

only a redditfag would use shit like "prime example", fuck off back to r/imabetacuck

only redditors would ever care about people within the sphere of youtube and give them so much praise. the content filthyfrank makes was nothing but garbage which panders to children and edgy redditors.

cope harder faggot

Well ok that is your opinion.

>being a Frank fan
>calling someone else a "brainlet"

Wew lad...

based

i grew out of him but i honestly enjoyed his stuff alot in middle and early high school

I never watched him 'live' so to speak back in the day because I was working more and had less leisure time. Regardless he's a very smart man and i admire what he has accomplished.

Attached: 1544641096443.jpg (638x1000, 62K)

stop projecting the fact that you can't legitimately enjoy things anymore without feeling like an insecure faggot

Attached: 1564161558340.jpg (446x559, 42K)

The trickery. Used his gay fame to jumpstart music career. I'll never give that slanteyed fuck a $

>early high school
Hows summer goin for ya pal? Excited for school soon? Mommy buy you your supplies yet?

woulda had me last year