I am a male prostitute, open to both genders so long as they pay

I am a male prostitute, open to both genders so long as they pay.
I'm going to kill myself tonight, so I'll do an AMA, I guess.

I'll open with a few basic things just so they don't have to be asked
Been doing it for 2 years
Started because someone I met at a bar offered to basically be my pimp after I told him my son story of being out of a job
Been with more men than women, probably atleast 200 people, with many repeat customers
Yes, I made good money

Attached: child-making-dab-kid-dancing-117785843.jpg (1300x957, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBrRpb8aLwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will you live stream
>if not this thread is pointless

don't do it user. suicide is auto-hell

No, but thanks for the bump

How much is good money.
>what's the craziest shit you've done and how much did you get for it
>were the girls at least average?
>why are you killing yourself
>has this fucked your relationships?

Ahh... the life of a lost soul who cares nothing about Christ. Typical.

Up to 2000 a day, probably closer to 350 on average. Though I'm not gonna do the math, it's only estimates

This one man had me lick his car steering wheel then most of his body. Made 1000 dollars off him, but didn't feel like doing anything more for a couple days after

Most of the girls were slightly below average, but still fuckable. There were a few of them that could have easily just gone to the bar and picked up a guy with their looks though.

Because I hate myself for lowering myself to just an object for people to fuck. Along with depression and a myriad of other things.

I've never held a relationship for longer than a week after they found out what I do, so I stopped trying after like 8 months

This one man wanted me to clean

post pics of your face and body, curious to see how pretty you are. You're gonna die soon anyway

Ignore that last bit, that was me answering a question out of order then forgetting to fix it

Can you send me your savings

Here's my body, but I'm gonna keep my face anonymous. I know it will end up everywhere if I show it to you guys

Attached: IMG_20190721_013909785.jpg (2448x3264, 1.53M)

Hope you live Boi. Sending user love.

You look good, one last question before i go to sleep. What are you going to do with your money? If you're willing to donate ill glady take it but if not, what will you do with it? Also sucks that you're gonna kill yourself but i understand why, im currently walking on a thin line as well. If life won't stop knocking me down in august i'll pull the trigger

How bout this, boys, keep the thread alive till the replies are maxed and I'll atleast not do it tonight

I asked first but ok

Sure op

Planning on leaving everything I have to a friend

Can you paypal me 10$

Understandable, you're a good man

Nah dude don't do it. Life is still ahead ya. How old are you?

don't an hero op
my only question is: why would you even?
with money, you can change literally everything you don't like about your life

Waiting for a response

Don't you think that you can at least hold on for a little but longer? You haven't even hit 30 yet. At least to watch the world's events and see the people close to you grow

I can't hope to explain it, but the gist of it is that it feels like my body, my whole existence is unclean. And sorry for the late response, was driving home

mate I can't pretend I know how you feel or what you're going through, but I can guarantee you that I've felt like a disgusting pig in a quite low period of my life, and even though it was hard to get back on track, things got better and I can honestly say I'm happy now despite the memories of that period still hurting

I figure that I'm not needed for the world to move on, and I don't care about seeing it all

Look into ritual purification

Don't you have any fond memories with people close to you? Even if they're not even close anymore, don't you think it's worth to atleast experience these beautiful moments again?

Please don't do it man. You have people who care about you and a life that will get better no matter how dark it seems now. I wish nothing but the best for you.

i'll bite
how did you begin by fucking women for money when they can get dick for free ?

asking for a freind

I don't really have any real life friends, only a guy online. I had a plan to move near him and start over, but I just feel hopeless. No skills, and not enough drive

Get the fuck off Yea Forums you useless cunt nigger faggot. Kill yourself.

Shit bro, your post ended in 666. Time to kill yourself.

Nice trips, it's a sign you must move near me or move into an apartment with me (no homo) and I'll help you get your life on track. Only thing is you have to make an effort.

Early on, I was never the one to make the deals, I just did the dirty and got paid. I guess people get desperate

who got desperate?
the men or the females?
idk
i could've made money off of a tranny but i fucked it up by being retarded
also cause she doesnt didnt have to
i know i'm a fucking idiot

she promised 100 or something and then lowered it to 20 when i continued with my stupidity

2019 and still believe in fairytales RIP.

AMA you say?
Do you work the shaft?

Attached: 146DA8A3-4FAE-49F7-8333-557811B042F3.jpg (179x281, 7K)

hey user. yeah you look good. but for all the wrongs don't need to be an end. if you can at least try to change for the better then I'm sure things will get better along the way in your life. killing yourself isn't going to give you peace on the other side. it's straight he'll. so please don't do it and find help. if you believe, then pray. a majority of the people in here don't care about you. but I do and there are others alike. there can be better things if you just try abs not quit.no matter what.

How do I avoid your fate?

>This one man wanted me to clean
In a Dutch boy outfit?
Do you have narcolepsy by any chance?

so what's the reasoning behind the suicide?
you don't really seem like you'd be thinking about it

He’s not going to and this whole thread is b8 just like 99.9998% of the threads on /b

live stream it

Everyone, you don't exactly go to a whore if you're happy with your sex-life

I've sucked and fucked and been fucked and been sucked, I've done it all

kys bye

Refer to

Don't kill yourself bro, stop the prostitution(if you want) and live your life. It'll get better

youtube.com/watch?v=yBrRpb8aLwk

Dude, I did it for 5 years and felt the same way you do. You can do better than killing yourself. I'm fairly successful now, stable life and you can do it too.

I referred to but it still doesn’t answer my question.

But do you work she shaft?

Ah, well that was the start of me talking about cleaning the man's body (with my tongue, and sidenote: he was pretty good looking, so o didn't mind much) and licking his steering wheel

At the end of the day, know that a bunch of randoms gave enough of a fuck about you to ask about your life. We might call people fags and shit, but we're all just people trying to get by. Stay cool user

Yeah I was making a reference to the movie: my own private idaho, which sounds a lot like your story

Get a log of this guy

If you move in with me, I'll help you get your life in order. No homo.

I've never seen it, but hey, if I pussy out tonight I can watch it sometime

If you're in the great lakes area, I might consider it. No homo. Though, yes homo if you want I guess, I mean it is your place

What females come to you? I'm imagining fatties
Who pays better?

I've seen a few absolutely huge whales, but mostly it's just slightly chubby girls. Like ones that claim to be skinny but everyone knows they arent
Anyone who looks dirty I charge an extra 20 or so, if they small like ass then an extra 50-100 depending on the smell

*Smell

Move to California to start completely anew with nothing to connect you to your old life except contact with any friends/family. Can't get better in the environment you got sick/hurt in.

if you kill yourself satan will rape you in hell

Oh no.

Why Cali? Isn't it like super expensive and shit?

>Why Cali?
Because I live here and, unfortunately, there's a shit-ton of opportunities here. In some places, it can be expensive but the town I'm in is pretty good.

Who smells more? Men or female?

They all smell, but differently. If a guy smells, it's usually like sweat or dirt. If it's a girl, it's usually more like either fish or just some indescribable foulness thats like death incarnated into a smell

I don't know, I'll think about it. If I decide so, I'll make a bunch of threads asking for you

What's the most upscale client you have? (One who lives a lavish lifestyle)

How will you know that it's actually me responding?

Hm. I guess il just do a no, then, if I move in with someone I guess it'll be my online friend, then

Dayumn

is your asshole all blown out? im not gay but i kinda wanna see it

Nice dubs. Can't decipher what you were saying but alright. Offer's open. Someone helped me out when I needed it before I fixed things with my family and got my life in order. Willing to do the same for someone else to pay it forward.

There was this one really, REALLY rich guy, I'm not a car guy so I don't know much about it, but I know he had a Jaguar car, and he brought me to his place. The house was absolutely huge, and there was a whole room dedicated to sexual acts. Ropes, lovebeds, chains, a whole assortment of bondage stuff. Thought it was gonna be me using it, but he went and put on one of the masks, told me to make him my bitch, and then gagged himself. Afterwards I demanded more money, because I knew he could spare it. Acted kinda dominant and he crumpled. Got 600 out of him.

Live. It'll be worth it.

It damn loose, but still very normal and functional. Like kinda weird, but I can't hold farts in

again...not gay but give us a peek. and dont off yourself man. life will do it for you eventually

Why did you make this thread? Asking for a friend

Why do you ask for money when you're going to kill yourself anyways?

Nah, I'll keep it to myself.
Probably in hopes you guys would convince me not to do it
I only recently decided. Been lethargic in my tiny apartment for a week or so since I decided. Had multiple orders for me, though, but not feeling it

You won't
I doubt I'd fuck you cause you're a man
I'd fuck traps and females
I'm a retard so all I want is a hole
Nothing more
You won't do it
Don't

Don't kill yourself. Do something new every day for a month. Do you have discord, kik, snapchat or throwaway email or something to talk?

don't do it lad

Not worth it OP

Satan will be your friend now.

Attached: 1563665277208.jpg (600x330, 35K)

Any experiences u think back positively on?

Uh, I'll give one of my alt discords.
sinner dinner#3247

You are in no way obligated to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.

Do something else.

There were multiple times where I was ordered and all the person wanted was cuddling. Those were really nice. Would talk to the person, hug, sometimes kiss. This one guy ordered me multiple times specifically for that. He told me it was just as much for me as it was him. He was nice. This other guy ordered me, told me to meet him in a park at 2 am but when I got there he never showed. There was one table in the middle though, and when I went to sit and wait I found an envelope with the money in it and a note saying to enjoy myself and stop lowering myself to the level of whoring myself out. Should have listened. It was kinda near the beginning, too

Attached: BUY7L.jpg (1350x561, 150K)

Sent.

I've always wanted to do some of the shit mentioned in that pic related.

Op don't off yourself, life has more to offer, find hope within yourself, it's not over and it's never too late! Wish you the best.

Regarding the ama, have you ever gotten an std? If so how many times and which?