Hey /b

Hey /b

I was just on reddit and I can not believe the liberal circle jerk they have there. If orange man not always bad then the moon comes crashing right the fuck down. I told them I was a leftist and someone actually said that “leftist” was a word that was made up by the right. When another person said that economic policy was tied to race I disagreed and then got called out for my “white frigality” by some nigger bitch. I’m so fucking done.

Anyways, now I’m a nazi. I think we should hang niggers, shoot Jews and let the master race rise again.

I fucking hate reddit.

Attached: 6BF763B0-2C54-48B5-8A99-57EADC419B07.jpg (1024x575, 97K)

woah.. powerful

Attached: abraham-lincoln-shooting.jpg (600x446, 42K)

Honestly dude, who the fuck cares? Go on a date or something, get some pussy. Maybe then you won’t be so upset by shit you have no control over

Attached: 5B9992B8-9809-4596-8FC6-D4E16DB244A9.png (241x230, 163K)

>some people were mean to me on the internet and therefore I became a nazi
unironically seems legit

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7K)

you have to lurk for 2 years.
Also, there are no actual women on there, only trannies. Use your account to post
"THE CEO OF REDDIT MARRIED A SILVERBACK" everywhere until it's closed

Why are you on Reddit if it’s shit you dumbass

I'm a gay trans species communist deep water jew

t. gets cucked by niggers

Attached: 1556620624623[1].png (565x871, 424K)

you will never experience black pussy you virgin

Attached: 22-serenawilliams-alexisohanian.w1200.h630.jpg (1080x567, 196K)

let me guess, the girl you had a boner for rejected to go out with you.

I don't doubt you do

Attached: i laffed.jpg (320x180, 9K)

married
>never experience black pussy
I demand not to ever see it.

lol fag

God I hate leftists so much. Absolute subhumans, by any estimate.

Don't you mean niggerfaggot?

Just a daily reminder that Yea Forums put trump in office.

You may be in the wrong place

yeah, I do.
you're a nigger faggot
lol

sure kid

Makes more sense, a nigger who doesn't like black women must be a niggerfaggot.
But the joke's on you, i'm a eurofag.
And you must be Canadian.

Attached: trre[1].gif (200x150, 1.39M)

being this retarded

Gore threads, rekt, any of the degenerate disgusting shit we like here. Doesn’t bother me.
Reddit makes me impossibly angry.
I am not kidding when I say I look at Reddit on the way to the gym. It’s a fucking preworkout. They are brainwashed to the point of being nonhuman.
Not only do they all say the same thing all the time every single day if you say anything that even remotely goes against the grain the ban you or delete all the comments and lock the thread.
Even on the supposed fucking news subreddit. Any article mentions black people? Comments locked.
Article mentions white people? Everybody apologizing for being white and born in America.
It’s fucking disgusting

I know what you mean.
Now add to that that most 'women' on there are actual trannies, really. Especially the 'female only' subforums.
There once was a written report of a guy that got access to the offcial 'girl gamers' voice chat around 4 years ago or so. It was all male voices, calling each other by girl names.
It's unbelievable.

Attached: 1307919747081[3].gif (680x489, 62K)

no one gives a shit. kys

glow nigger detected

what that flag needs is stupid niggers not knowing the truth, that it represents south. Black or white that flag means i ain't no city folk.

d