Dear Yea Forums

Dear Yea Forums,

I really need your help on this one.

My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said "look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!" She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the fuck was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: "Look pal maybe you buy your wife new tits every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!" to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.

Can I sue this doctor for a new tit?

Attached: tit.jpg (350x234, 8K)

i could really use some advice Yea Forums

Um, I’m not sure you’re aware of this or not but when a woman goes to the hospital to have breast cancer removed, that means she’s having a mastectomy. A mastectomy is the removal of a whole breast due to cancer. They don’t just go in and cut out what they think cancer is because breasts are just fat with glands and tubes strewn throughout and the cancer can spread if they don’t cut the whole thing off. How the fuck old are you that you have a wife with cancer and not know this?

Attached: 2212E187-66DE-4CBA-91CE-845B7EC14D53.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Also, when your wife has a mastectomy and asks how it looks, you don’t say it looks terrible ya dumb fuckin jamoke.

How does that bait taste, brah?

This.

OP is both a faggot and has an additional chromosome.

Attached: 1548099973333.png (1003x1287, 142K)

they cant just fucking kill each and every single individual cell that has cancer and then pull them out of the tit somehow and put in new individual cells that are cancer free that makes no sense whatsoever
they need to fucking remove the body part that has the cancer before it spreads and kills the rest of her (like people who got testie cancer and only have one or no nuts now) theres nothing they could have done about it and the doctor owes you nothing because there was absolutely nothing else they could have done besides slow down the inevitable death with chemotherapy so fucking take what you can get and stick to anal

They probably just removed the whole tit because they're lazy! When I'm fixing my car I don't just toss out the whole engine and throw in a new one, I fix the damn thing!

Now removing the whole tit makes no god damn sense

So I'm supposed to lie to her? She looked like a minion with just the one eye it looks horrible!

and not to mention be fucking sympathetic with her she already feels bad enough its her fucking tit and youre supposed to be there for her support you twat

Thats ridiculous! They might as well remove the whole damn chest while they're at it!

I do support her! But what about MY feelings huh?!

Buy her a set of fake boobs dipshit. You’ll both appreciate it.

im sure this is either pasta or bait, but youre a fucking moron if not. Not only are you a horrible piece of shit and i hope your wife leaves you as soon as fucking possible, hopefully after you pay for her chemo, but anyway. Removing breast cancer involved removing all the breast tissue. A new nipple can be made with spare skin and basically medical tattooing. Source: had it

How?! where do i get a new nipple from, nipples-R-us?!

oh shut the hell up what do you know about marriages and such

Things that never happened.

Aight damn this is bait i feel like a fool. Fuck you still tho dude

They have procedures specific to women who’ve had a mastectomy where they put in a fake nipple dude. Jesus it isn’t rocket science. Lrn2thegoogle

Oh you lucky I aint sitting across from you boy or i'd be fixin' to give you a knuckle sandwich

Now what in the hell am i gonna do with a fake nipple? I want the old nipple back!

Why? It wasn’t a very nice nipple to begin with.

they saved your woman's life

that nipple was beautiful. and she had two of them. now she just has one. im telling you im fixin' to visit that damn butcher that did this to her and opening up a can of whoop ass.

Yeah but can't they do that without cutting her up like that and just hacking off her entire tit?

nice pasta faggot

I guess you could ask the doctor for the tit, get it taxidermied and wear it like a strap on

stfu nigger

Yes becouse mechanics go to 8+ years of mechanic school along with a residency in an auto shop with a specialization field......incase this isnt bait your 5 pounds of shit in 10 pound sack.........

Lol how did you get married in the first place, your relationship is either horribly abusive or destined to fail......