4 years a wizard, most likely wizard for the rest of my life. Ask anything, I'm bored

4 years a wizard, most likely wizard for the rest of my life. Ask anything, I'm bored.

Attached: p.jpg (480x360, 12K)

what kind of powers can i look forward to?

Attached: giant_anteater_adult_0.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

A great skill in masturbation. Although I have to say it gets less and less fun over the years.

What's wizard age again, 30? Do you hate women at this point

Can you go super saiyan yet?

Is living a chore for you?

Why do you think you are a wizard?

Yeah, 30.

I don't hate them particularly, no. But I also don't get passionate for them. (Except for sexual fantasies that happen inside my head.)

Sometimes it is, sure. But I always feel that there are lots of people worse off than me, virgins and non-virgins alike.

Is Ranma 1/2 the best Manga&Anime of all times, yes or yes?

It’s up here, I like takahashi’s work. Inuyasha not as much

Sure it is.

Although the anime kinda got off-track after like a few dozen episodes or so. Still, it has its moments. Like the episode where they do the Romep & Juliet play will always have a warm place in my heart.

There's something special about 80s anime... probably just childhood nostalgia though.

can't argue with that. you've good taste

I read all of Inuyasha at some point in my twenties. It IS good, but you'll need a lot of patience. Probably it's most enjoyable if you're somewhat autistic, crazy or bored.

>probably just childhood nostalgia though
agree on that. On the other hand I've watched so much more stuff these days which I've forgotten. So there must be something extra there.
I'd read the manga first when I was older though

It's strange because where I grew up there was hardly any anime on tv when I was a child. So I feel nostalgic watching lots of shows which I saw as an adult for the first time. Still, the old-school style of animation and the kinda innocent, honest storytelling from then... reminds me of the times pre-internet.

oh, If I remember correctly I was 8 or 9 years old when I saw the anime first on TV.
I've only read the manga when I was 12+
and till today, now and then, I have blast with my old collection.
and since we're writing here I think I know what I will do later

Isn't Ranma 80% filler? I think Maison Ikkoku was the best because shit actually happened

Still prefer the manga though. Has a lot of fantastic characters that never appear in the anime. Also, the story kinda diverges into crazyness during the middle volumes. But towards the end, there's REAL development and things get really, really good once Ranma's mom comes back. The finale itself is nothing short of legendary.

Oh, and Shampoo is best girl. Just saying.

Attached: xp.jpg (225x350, 26K)

It is, yeah. You really, really have to dig the characters and the humor, otherwise it's torture.