Please help me im depressed

please help me im depressed

do you know the feeling when just want to talk to somebody but there is noone to listen? i feel like shit
feels like everything i do is a failure
my life, uni, relationships
everything is just ...

i had everything i needed to have a successful life. i dont look that bad, im fairly smart but i fucked up big time by just not caring at all and now im just sitting in the darkness
im telling myself i still have a chance to get better because im just 21 y/o but even i dont believe it now

i finished a 4 year course in 6 years because of a stupid video game addiction
never had luck with girls, even though we seem to like each other and get along well in time they just lose interest in me
now im working 24/7 not enjoying life at all.
i have no friends, the ones who i had were all fake and using me, and in time of need they didnt care

how do i heal from this state? what do i do?

Attached: UJGHM5v.jpg (670x670, 80K)

Transition into a cute trap .

step one stop watching shitty vaporwave trash Bart Simpson edits. Have some sense of originality user.

If you can tell me how to get the voices back, I'll tell you everything you want to know.

Kill yourself, get some therapy or start a hobby in which you can meet people.

fuckoff

Well just keep going. That is all I can say. If you continue believing you are not going to make it, (which you do, judging by what you wrote) life will continue going to shit. It is easier to be said that done but if you try to convince yourself that eventually things will get better, you will unconsciously start to search for new ways and paths to take in life. About your relationship problems - if they lose interest in you, they are not in love with what you are and therefore you should just fuck them off. Sometimes it takes way more than 7 years (since you are 21) to find the right one. So keep pushing. Life is one steep, steep slope so you got to withstand all the climbing. There is no way around it. But happiness is all around you and if you don’t give up you will eventually find it.

> go to doc, let him prescribe you anti depressants
> start working out
> learn everything about what drives you, find out your passion
> work on your passion
> forget about uni or women, no one says it us mandatory to become a highly educated pussy magnet.

Attached: https_www.dailydot.com_wpcontent_uploads_2019_04_winniethepooh.jpg (780x390, 44K)

this

This without the antidepressants as they will lead you to other prescriptions drugs and you’ll start shooting up heroin in no time

There is always meth to fall back on when times are tough user.

Just be a man and push on

he could try it with working out only, but personally I didn't had the energy to do anything when I was depressed. Took these meds for few years, never did any "real" drugs.

> (OP)
>Just be a man and push on
Toxic

bump

Start trying to rebuild relationships with people, come to terms with the fact that you’re always gonna be a depressed fuck unless you go do something about it yourself etc

I’d say it’s not that hard but I’m not really doing much better lmao

You said you're working 24/7. Doing what? Is this a career (ie planning for things to get better) or just a job?

try and imagine feeling the same way 16 years from now

What worked for me was focusing on one achievement per day. Maybe that's cutting out the first cigarette of the day, writing that email you've been dreading, or cooking a healthy meal. Give yourself something to congratulate yourself on as you go to sleep.

Once you've got a handle on one goal per day, go for two. Rinse and repeat.

KYS FAG

i've been working out for quite some time but stopped lately, maybe i'll start going again
yes its for carreerr but mostly because i dont have anything else to do

Fuck right off