Will Hand Sanitizer make you drunk? And will it make you puke if you mix it 20/80 with water being 80...

Will Hand Sanitizer make you drunk? And will it make you puke if you mix it 20/80 with water being 80? Will it have the same effect as vodka?

Attached: 2018-9384712.jpg (430x430, 10K)

just buy vodka, retard.

No. It’s a different kind of alcohol. It doesn’t poison your system in the good way.

wood alcohol. enjoy your blindness retard. hardcore rubydubs survive it coz their bodies are used to major league alcohol abuse. Would seriously blind you or kill you kid

Attached: 6dfc38e0edc5e9ac0029f972bf83be9106c1665a67f929bbc2837ec1279b8e3f.jpg (1683x1725, 1.36M)

Ethanol, same shit.

if you're that desperate you're better off drinking mouth wash

im on my way

WTH is wrong with you?

Nigga, they use ethanol or ipa exactly for this reason. They don't use methanol there.

It'll make you extremely drunk and then kill you.

Then, by all means, drink up!

you can but it's not worth it because it will make you puke until you become immune to it, just buy vodka.

I did it. I don't really like glycerin they add there, shit is too sweet, and at the same time they add bitterant.
Better go to medical supply store and get 95% ethanol and mix it with water

jesus, look at all you summerfags falling for shit tier bait

Yes it will. Do it

Hand sanitiser will make you drunk af and require very little liquid

You just need a sip of hand sanitiser and you'll be drunk as hell, it's way cheaper than vodka but I recommend you to just buy plain vodka

If you can handle the bitterness then sure, you'll be drunk af

>Better go to medical supply store and get 95% ethanol and mix it with water
This.

underage kids near me where buying vanilla extract, 90% and no age limit to buy.

You obviously need to watch the episode of Family Ties where Tom Hanks drinks vanilla extract because he's out of booze.

Heady stuff. Good luck OP. I'll pray for you

Mix it 1:1 with salt and let it sit for an hour or so first.
Drink the shit that goes to the top.