The Nazis should have won the war

The Nazis should have won the war

Attached: th.jpg (474x395, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=wigger
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

If they would of attacked Russia 2 years later than thay did thay would of won. They then would of made peace with england

and how would a dumb nigger like you fare in this fantasy?

It was one of the worse winters ever in russa

agreed

Heil Hitler

Attached: 1557691754276.png (500x500, 344K)

The world would be a better place

only blacks are niggers you faggot ass cuckold
you would be killed in a concentration camp had Hitler have won

Attached: 1465229120876.jpg (702x820, 85K)

I would die instantly fuck that shit. It was insane .

Do you actually believe this user? Like in real life, do you tell people about Nazis and white pride and shit?

ahahahaha bitch my Grandfather went to one of Adolf Hitler's most prestigious schools in Germany

yes I do. My grandfather came from Nazi Germany. I think the world is a shit hole now and white people have been absolutely degraded. The Jews came to America after the war and did the same disgusting shit they did to Germany that got them put into concentration camps in the US. the reason the Jews got put in the camps is cause they were spreading all this fag shit and communism and bringing in niggers to Germany to fuck white women.

Superior on all fronts except the one that mattered: strategy. The war was theirs to lose and boy did they.

Moral of the story: don't betray fragile alliances when fighting a war on multiple fronts.

When hitler came the power it was one of the best time in my grand mothers life in Germany. In the begining

>would of

Love how americans don't even know their own language

Had Hitler not delayed the development of the STG44

What do you mean by "fag shit" and "communism" user? What's wrong with black people having sex with white people?

They lost because the kike americans didn't mind their own fucking business, as usual

If the winter was not so brutal thay would of taken Soviets and got the oil fields

Yes I do

Fuck you

Do you have any friends who aren't natsoc/racist? What do they think about your political leanings?

Friday afternoon and your on the computer wow you got alot going on loser

hitler did a lot of stupid shit to fuck up the war

except they suck at wars. gtfo

Your awfully retarded user, kill yourself literally no one would give a fuck, you gay ass jew nigger

We'd be living in a better world if they had. They set some wonderful examples that we should all follow. Decent, moral people of a clear, rational mind would be common. Racial and cultural segregation would be enforced to maintain generic purity and peace. Corruption and degeneracy would be actively purged. Usury would be abolished and nobody would be enslaved through debt. Our government and society would be strong and people would have likable, characteristic personalities. Being soft on crime simply wouldn't be a thing. And of course everybody would understand and address problem groups and have them ousted from the nation (these groups predominantly being jews and islamists, since their beliefs have proven damaging to any society that considers itself civil).

*genetic

No

>only blacks are niggers
true, but there are also wiggers, and - more related to you - white trash.
the funny part is that both you and the poster above would be the first to be put in front of a wall if your favored ideologies were to take over.
Don't you remember what hitler did to the SA?
Useful idiots to clear the streets, but nothing but dead weight once diplomacy, politics and a public face to maintain gets important.
bold-shaved chromosome--bazaars are exactly what will fill the first mass graves of any regime that you'd help to get into power.

t. kike

The British could of assinated him but that did not because he was fucking everything up. He knew nothing about military stragidy

Says the fat American who literally jumped in last second.

>the funny part is that both you and the poster above would be the first to be put in front of a wall if your favored ideologies were to take over.
Actually no they would put faggots like you there

If i went back and time and told the American public, soldiers ect what the fuck happens in the current year with muslims, fags, trans, niggers, ect. They would throw roman salutes instantly. instantly.

lol what a shitty map, why spare England?
They are the worst shills of all

Did your grandfather watch your grandmother get fucked by Soviet solders.

>wiggers
can you even make up something more retarded than that ? xDD omg

lol, little timmy actually believes the honor and loyalty bullshit that got fed to him by the very same ideologues who threw his "brothers" under the bus.

they never had a chance but fought longer and harder than we would have
t. living in the nwo

>genetic purity
>segregation would lead to peace
>"degeneracy"

I genuinely think modern fascists are the biggest pussies on earth. Imagine being afraid of pride parades, interracial couples, and other ethnicities. God, I really can't stand you guys. At least real Nazis did cool shit like fighting for what they believed in to the death. All you guys do is look like idiots on national television and fantasize about something that's NEVER going to happen. I cant wait till you die lonely and bitter in a world that you hate.

Hitler actually respected the english

i mean normalizing homosexuality and Jews created transgenderism. google Magnus Hirschfeld. it's wrong when black men are being promoted with white women just to degrade white men and destroy the white race.

that's true. he thought they were Germanic and part of the master race

>The Nazis should have won the war
American here, wish Hitler would have cut a deal with us. The older I get, the more I agree with you.

Attached: 8756365.png (1000x999, 24K)

are you 12?
lmgtfy.com/?q=wigger

hitler was a bitch-ass and didnt deserve anything in his miserable austrian life
fuck nazis
fuck krauts
fuck OP

I hate spicks, blacks, Arian groups and Muslims, gay people.

Yep. Pretty much.

Can't stand any of you.

Prick

>fuck krauts
funny how it's always the racists who cry about racism the loudest...

Oh, that's ok that he killed thousands of them then. Fuck off, you dumb cunt.

the meme, give the russian army 2 years more, let them build up the new deffensive line after the occupation of east poland?

He has a weird guy misfit

"brothers" they love kikes and niggers like you?

because they were at war? are you fucking retarded? Hitler never wanted war with England in the first place. Britain declared war on Germany.

>Imagine being afraid of pride parades, interracial couples, and other ethnicities
Right because the world is SO much better with all of those things

user, how is normalizing either of those things bad? I Googled the guy you said and I ended up reading the story of a wonderful man who didn't want stupid things like race getting in the way of people being together. Also stop being such a genuine fucking idiot user. Get your head out of your ass! So a couple of black fellas have sex with some white girls and your race is now threatened?

>Jews created transgenderism
God user, are you actually serious?

grandpa was in Wehrmacht, he said france was the shit, everything else was basicly burning of men, but france must have been realy nice

there is no genetic basis to "white trash." there is however a genetic basis to niggers

Sorry, I don't speak goon.
can you translate that?

Hitler mount allow it that's what the generals wanted to do. NOT A STEP BACK. Hitler said

white people are literally dying off because of race mixing and immigration you fucking idiot. the problem is the Jews promote black men with white women while discouraging white men and white women from being together and degrading and emasculating white men which isn't fair or right

still, at any time, no matter when, attacking russia was a bad idea
maybe if the west would have been taken out it could have worked, but i cant stand the meme of "just wait 2 years, the whermacht only needed a bit more time to prepear"
its not like the russians would have done nothing

Yes retard. Jews created transgenderism. This is the inventor of sex reassignment surgery: Magnus Hirschfeld. A German Jew from the Weimar Republic. This is the kind of shit the Nazis were fighting against.

Attached: Hirschfeld-portrait-xlg.jpg (1614x1614, 706K)

According to Nazis Iranians and Afghans are the purest of Aryans even purer than Scandinavians

>pride parades
Get to have sex with qt3.14 big butt twinks
>interracial couples
Get to fuck other races
>other ethnicities
Get to try new food n shit

Pic related is all of you jokers lol

Attached: 1535586544683-b.jpg (750x741, 104K)

I think if Russia was taken out the West would not got involved. Cold war

yeah niggers are so discriminated against that they get favorably placement for jobs and education...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.27.13 PM.png (1509x982, 354K)

these are the real victims. oh my God it must be so hard

Attached: oppressedminorities.jpg (640x364, 41K)

And what is your source for this, you fucking kike

white people work like slaves to pay for welfare niggers

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

>there is no genetic basis to "white trash."
there is.
it's white, of central / north European descent
It's a derogatory term for people who a) fit the above criteria, and b) are you.

nigger is a derogatory term, too.
usually used for ebonic people of african descent, who happen to behave like anti-social waste products, like drug dealers, gangbangers, hood rats, a.s.o.

But like there are decent white people, to which you can't be counted, there are decent black people, too.
Those who follow the law, seek to cooperate in society, engage in peaceful protest rather than violent chimp-outs, and sport a decent personality.

I'd prefer a black or white man or woman as company any day over your white trash ass. They are simply superior to you in all regards.
You are just the white equivalent of a nigger.

Isn’t that Sam Hyde’s arch nemesis?

>White people are dying off

Citation needed. Also you make it sound like they're being killed, when they're really just choosing who they wanna have children with user.

God you really are an idiot. Transgenderism is a psychological condition, so I dont know how the fuck someone created it. Next thing you know you guys will be blaming the Jews for your tiny cocks and depression. In any case, Magnus is the father of sex change operations. Too bad you guys are still fighting it but can't seem to do jackshit.

>not understanding that race mixing is caused by evolutionary pressure
If it wasn't blacks it would be some other race. It it wasn't the other race it would again be another race. This is how natural selection works. Or are you an opponent of Darwinism ?

If Nazis won WW2 most Indo Europeans (what proletarian call "White") would Now days breed with a mixture of Ukrainian Jewish and Iranian-Aryan people.

we aren't choosing to not have children. we are being brainwashed to not have children by the Jewish owned media and our men are emasculated by Jews who promote black men as being superior

the fact that "Aryan" describes people of middle eastern ethnic descent.

go back to /pol/

race mixing is caused by the Jews using their media to emasculate white men and brainwash white women into being obsessed with black dick and convincing everyone that every nigger has a giant penis

Attached: ixcpd8yq66dz.jpg (2552x946, 399K)

I DONT KNOW A SINGLE JEW I AM FROM PENNSYLVIANA.

Good that I am not a resident of a country whose general population doesn't even understand Darwinism. You might have a lot niggers, we have a lot of Sub Saharan Africans. Contrary to your niggers most of our Non Arab migrants are perfectly assimilated into society.

Genetics can predict life but upbringing is everything. If you put a white child into an American black thug family that white child also will be a black thug.

If you put a black migrant in an educated Norwegian European family that black child will force itself to assimilate.

Common sence

see
well, black men, amongst any other men, are certainly superior to your white trash ass. Please recycle yourself.

Hitler, just like most nazis, was mentally unstable inbred hick. It doesn't matter how great of an Army a man possess, it's what he can do is what matters. Hitler didnt have the marbles to achieve victory

do you feel insecure because you have a micro-penis?

The fact that Hitler himself was the sole reason the country is now cAlled Iran instead of Persia (Iran means Land of the Aryans he suggested the name change look it up, or just look what the word Aryan means, hint its a self designation for Iranian and Indian people and.always has been)

Like being a racist is onet thing but you idiots being racists without even knowing what your theory is based on is just pathetic.

Iranians and Afghans had an easier time through German border patrol than other Europeans and, contrary to for example Japs got an actual Aryan certificate (some are displayed in German museums)

you are just a racial masochist cuck who believes any minority who is suffering is suffering because of discrimination while every white person is suffering because of laziness whilst affirmative action and job quotas discriminate white people and you scumbag rich liberal douchbags talk about "oh it's okay that we let in minorities because whites don't wanna do those jobs anyway" that is fucking bullshit. we used to live in a basically all white society and white people did all the jobs from cashiers, to coal miners to doctors and society functioned fine and it was cleaner and we had no government and were the superpower of the world. we don't need Mexicans to do low end jobs. white people can do everything
look at the chart: white trash is few and far between
black trash is the norm

Or common sense to listen to his generals.

i feel angry because stupid whores fuck niggers believing they all have giant dicks just because schlomo told them so

Attached: black-guy-small-dick-5.jpg (650x900, 80K)

>sence

Attached: 00000000000000.jpg (1333x1246, 420K)

The men of Western Civilization and her allies have proven themselves to be superior men to the pathetic Nazi cuck of modern society, the world over.

aren't you angry that most people assume you are a weak faggot because your white just because the Jew media tells everyone that all white guys are cucks, sissies and fags who worship black dick
any normal man would be absolutely pissed at some Jewish scumbag calling him a weak faggot
and brainwashing his kids into being trannies

They were inept. They had no chance once the UK declared war on them. Far too many resources directed at them from a massive Empire.

Not him but holy shut are you pathetic see pic related
Iranians and Afghans were non ironically considered Nordic Aryans by all of Nazi Germany . the word Aryan literally. is their self designation (like you call yourself White/Kike/Nigger they call themselves Aryans)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

Listen I in my car at work on the phone I going to misspell words. Fagot

>this is what cuckolds actually believe

Attached: 1562720725257.png (539x717, 574K)

you're*

How else will we rule the world eventually?

The meth would have drove them all to insanity if they hadn't been already shot.

>Destroy American proletarian in am argument in my third language
>make spelling mistake nobody who isn't uneducated would ever care for since thew message still is obvious for anyone with basic reading comprehension
>hurr that one letter is wrong

No wonder the entire world is making fun of you and your German president who is sucking Arab and Russian dick.

bullshit. Hitler said he liked Islam but that most Arabs were subhuman

I concur.

Three black guys, one who's being rude and two who are rich. Guess racism has been reversed then. Do you guys really not see the difference? The day white people are routinely lynched or shoved in concentration camps is the day I'll consider sympathizing a little bit with you idiots. After centuries of being indisputably on top of everyone, you guys have a bit of trouble getting jobs, and so you blame other ethnicities.

Whenever you post pictures like that everyone can instantly tell them you ripped them from /pol/ and you look like a retard.

>We're being brainwashed
Holy shit user stop I can't breathe.
All of you are hilarious. It amazes me that even today, people can find themselves at home with long dead ideologies, especially such idiotic ones. I don't get why some people (antifa) are afraid of you. You guys are dunces. You're idiots. No one's ever going to take you seriously. Even Trump doesn't want you guys.

Go outside and do something substantial you fags. Go paint on a wall. Beat someone up. Get arrested. Fucking anything. Stop purposefully putting yourself in this bitch-ass echo chamber of a board and actually go outside and strengthen (or abandon) your primitive beliefs.

>any minority who is suffering is suffering because of discrimination
quite the contrary, the radical leftists hates me too. It's actually funny how closely you resemble each other.
Both collectivist, paranoid brainlets, who seek simple, but outside originating answers for the struggles in your personal lives. Perfect feeding-ground for radicals who took all that guilt ans responsibility for your own decisions away and pointed at a convenient target for your both to hate.
for you, it's the jews and leftists.
for them, it's big corps. (basically jews, too) and fascists.
and while they don't recognize that they basically act like facsits themselves, you don't recognize that you act like them too.
snowflakes that want to push the blame for their situation away.

How about you grow a pair, fix your life, and stop sucking the cock of the people who will just rile you up to get you into prison for acts they are too afraid to commit themselves...

>they were inept
yet they killed twice as many enemy soldiers as they had casualties

Attached: scoreboard.jpg (395x430, 75K)

Edgy pol boi

It was everywhere

didnt get to respond to you, however other anons did, i will call you a faggot now. faggot ass nigger

Green text Le may may God

But they didn't
>stop complaining or go kill yourself

this is why antifa is afraid of us

Attached: lets-get-nazis-guys-those-politics-paris-anti-fascist-clement-meric-14751645[1].png (500x635, 163K)

>aren't you angry that most people assume you are a weak faggot because your white
no, actually not.
could be because of me working out in the gym regularly, but details, eh?
also, yes, early sexualization of kids is fucking disgusting, but since it's a fascist ideology who promotes it (he one sitting on the other side of your fence), I seem to direct my hatred towards all the right people, m8.

>post official Nazi schoolbook
>bullshut I know better because this does not fit my ideology

For your information Hitler literally said "change your name from Persia to Iran to show you are Aryans"

Also Iranians nor Afghans have nothing to do with Arabs you genius. Just because Singapore is Muslim doesn't mean they are Arabs.

Any self-respecting white man knows this is the truth

you literally have no arguments. nothing but ad hominem. i'm not even going to read your gibberish all you wrote was "stupid, idiotic, primitive, dumb, racism, retard."
learn to make real arguments and then i will read your drivel you spoiled little brat

Stg44's would have had no impact on the massive wave if t34 tanks that crushed the German army from 1942 onward.

Thats what happens when you roll over entire villages with tanks blowing shit up and executing babies gets you. Are you taking stupid pills or something.

yet, a landmine would be the vaccine to that

A nigger's sperm should have won the war in your mom's diseased cunt.

look it up faggot. he said he respected Islam but he referred to Arabs as "Mongolid half-apes"

Already has that's why he's mad.

Oh the denial is real. Did you even bother to look into the subject you are pursuing? According to Hitler himself Iranians nd Afghans were the only Aryans worldwide outside of Europe. Look it up yourself. Many Iranians and Afghans got Aryan certificates. Not Honoray Aryans like Arabs and Japs but real Aryan certificates.

Iranians and Afghans were explicitly stated by German Nazi consulate to be counted as Nordic Aryans which makes sense since the term Aryan is literally their self designation.

Iran translated literally means Land of the Aryans and afaik Afghan state companies are called Aryan X (Aryan television, Aryan radio, Aryan Airlines etc).

it doesn't matter retard. they will never respect your sexuality like they do a nigger's because they Jews told them blacks are the best. even a scrawny nigger will pull more pussy than you no matter how big you get

yet Nazis killed twice as many Russian SOLDIERS without even including civilian casualties

Ya. Why wouldnt we. Are you afraid of speaking truth? Why arent whites allowed to advocate for their race?

Attached: сфк.jpg (45x40, 1K)

look it up faggot he said Arabs were "painted half-apes who had ought to feel the whip"

That's one of two mistakes.

Attached: 1540323203273.jpg (1125x1076, 595K)

Hahahaha more like land of the sand niggers. Stop researching Hitler and his shit... it's not a healthy obsession. You're a bright boy, you could be running shit at the top instead posting this kind of trash on the Internet. Yet here you are.

>Nazi goes to prison after having killed a guy from antifa.
well, 2 problems solved with a single punch.
Actually, I'd rent a open field so you both can make matters up between you, and once your're done, we dust off the rest, send them into some gulag and throw the key away.

Could even make a nice profit by selling tickets...

Oh OK so they were a bunch of kill crazy retards who couldn't win a war. You could get many kills but still suck at the game like Hitler did. Thank the baby Jesus he's Deas

Then please tell me why the picture posted, which is from Nazi schoolbooks, explicitly says Aryans over Iran and Afghanistan ?

Also contrary to you Hitler knew both that Arabs were Semitic people (literally no relation to Mongols whatsoever) and that Aryans (Iranians and Afghans) had nothing.g to do with Arabs.

Wait... they took Greece, they occupied italy..... also if they won they would have to take britian... that pic is a little bit wrong

Just post the shitty 4 hour Hitler documentry style video you watched 4 days ago on youtube and shut the fuck up already.

Somehow, this is the smartest answer I've gotten. Congrats user.

Nice, you guys actually did something.

While I'm at it, don't you guys think Hitler would be super disappointed in you guys? Wouldn't he expect you to die for him and shit? Meanwhile all you really do is have a scuffle here and there. I'd feel pretty safe surrounded by pasty fucks who punch like little sissies. I've been in more dangerous soccer stadiums.

>"truth"
user, c'mon, we both know all of this is opinion.

Nice name calling too user, but you're trying too hard. Tell me user, why are you a Nazi?

shut up kike. you will pay yet you filthy vermin

I posted an official Nazi School book and Hitler himself said change the name of the country to Iran because it means Lanvd of the Aryans. Do you want to deny either of those facts? Because both of those can be looked up in less than 20 seconds though I get American proletarians may need couple minutes more.

okay then i accept that. what is the issue?

> they will never respect your sexuality
I didn't ask them to do so???
The fuck is going on in your brainlet?
Do you need outside permission to feel good!?

Dude, you don't need ethnic cleanings, what you need is therapy and a hug.
No homo.

fine.

Hahaha nice.. what would Hitlers living relatives would have to say about these stupid incel nazi fucks. The don't even want to carry on their blood line that's how much they hate Hitler and the nazis.

don't you care everyone thinks you're a fag who sucks black dick when you go outside?

Not really. Russia makes up those vast numbers for a good number of reasons. Mostly starvation and disease, as Stalin was a dick who seriously believed Hitler wouldn't invade, despite the NKVD almost screaming at him that the Germans were massing on the border. SO preperation was beyond piss poor in Russia.
Check British and American losses though, and you soon see who were the better tacticians, strategists and soldiers.

I'm native American bro. The real kind not the daddy was an immigrant kind.

why don't you meet me somewhere then you weak centrist faggot? you are just a weak bitch who has no fucking argument and lives in a delusional fairy tale land where his is superior.

since I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic, no!?

my grandfather went to the Adolf Hitler School you leftist black dick sucking faggot

Attached: rightwingmasterace.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

Really? Whith their stupid strategy??

i'm glad we genocided your subhuman race you trash. it's a shame we didn't kill the rest of you

excuses excuses you fucking faggot. the Axis were the superior warriors

you're not Jewish?

Attached: 1534126984045.jpg (963x1200, 150K)

I really don't get how much in denial you can be. Like at a certain point it's getting pathetic isn't it?

You cry for Hitler and Nazis etc. but you clearly have no clue about a single thing his ideology stood for apart from "kill some Jews".

You guys are literally the modern Arab terrorists. Never studied anything about any religion but goes into a war in the name of a religion. No wonders the Americas are the fun point of the entire planet right now.

In any case I'm a leftist my guy, and unless you'd be willing to shell out for a plane ticket, I don't think we could meet up to fight.

>I'm living in fairytale land
Bold of you to say for someone who thinks the Jews are brainwashing the world.

Hey dumbfuck. Did You even know that Dolfi collaborated with muzzles also?

cry me a river ~~~

so what?

you admit you are a weak bitch who just acts superior cause he's insecure. thanks weak centrist faggot

Nope, I'm not...
Can it be that you lost track of your own argument?

please cry louder, pussy.

>leftist
oh so you love sucking black dick and you're a fag?

Attached: 1558866240993.jpg (584x1200, 155K)

Discord xF3qryE

Are you like the psychic Dr pill of Yea Forums or something hahaha... can you also tell my fortune or wise one

where we meeting bitch? i'm in amherst new york. you gonna talk shit to my face, bitch?

If they should have won the war, why didn't they?
Retarded statement is retarded.

I'm sitting in your head and marvel at the spartan furniture.

because Satan(the Jews) rules the Earth

>we genocided
Haha bro, did you really just say that like YOU WERE THERE? you had nothing to do with it but be born white in the west. My people are still here. I'm here aren't i?

>GENOCIDED

yes, you will improve your spelling.

Didn't Persia change it's name to Iran because of international trade or something like that?

see bitch you are nothing but a weak impotent faggot who has probably never been in a fight in his sheltered little bitch life. my grandfather was from Nazi Germany. he saw his friends fucking die. he still says Hitler was a good man. He is the patriarch of my family

What an unoriginal response user. You guys really gotta think of new ones. I'll give you another shot.

Because papa Hitler would get high and neglect his children.

u mad?

>still here
barely you weak bitch
yes my people genocided yours or are you denying the fact? give back the reservation then if whites didnt do shit to you

>he says as a black man fucks his wife in the background

That one's a bit better, but the real problem is that it highlights the fact that the only group thoroughly obsessed with black phalluses (other than sorority girls) is you natsocs.

>my grandfather was from Nazi Germany.
cool, he must be proud that you invoke his name in an internet argument with random people.
YOU have not accomplished anything.
You sit at the shoulder of giants, and ask for cookies.

Dude, I'd give you a lesson, but since you can't make it to Jena / Thuringia, I'm afraid you'll have to continue to sit on your ass and get trolled by me and the rest of the thread.

You mean ugly sorority girls or the ones with daddy issues

That's pretty gay, you take everything your nazi grandpa says as fact. The guy has dementia and needs to be looked after constantly

we know niggers with white women is a problem you libcucks just ignore it or celebrate it like the fags you are

nope he still works as a brick layer at 85 years old

Nothing. Just continue to adore a sick drug addict and keep fapping to porn at Your parents house :)

Attached: eternal darkness.jpg (670x960, 160K)

Its a good job britain stopped them

yes, sorority girls.
wait, did you fall for one?
lol, hate to break it to you, but tyrone colonazed that pussy...

wait, you knew, right?
THAT'S IT!. You're pissed because some black dude fucked your crush.
AHAHAHA, absolute omega tier. No wonder you became a racist.

The only reason i see hitler declaring war on the russian is they went into the future and saw that even if the Nazis would have won against europe and america, Russian would have crushed them after

You are the same as any nazi, living off past glories of battles you had no part in. You say things like We and Give Back as if you yourself are a representative of the power's that be. But in reality, you're origins are of an immigrant one 100's of years after the fact.

>Born without melanin
GIVE IT BACK LAZY INDIAN, bro, you're an immigrant.

so he's a fucking tool.
certainly a family thing.

Maybe instead of researching german history like a drop out, you should look into American history. Do you know who Jim Bridger is? He's the only godlike white man to ever walk these lands. You should be more like him.

And he just might be your great great great great great grand daddy fool.

Attached: never forget.jpg (1024x1021, 398K)

it is lol

Ok, this is the one I don't really get. What's the problem with white women having sex with black men? If I hear anything else about how "muh race is getting destroyed" I'm not really gonna do anything other than chuckle. Do you guys sincerely not understand that people just wanna have sex with other races? Do you guys not understand how unfeasible it is to breed a culture or race out of existence? No one's doing it because of what you guys think. No one's getting brainwashed into liking black people. If you post like a Twitter screenshot of some dumbass leftist or another fucking jpeg with the citations thrown in at the bottom, you're a genuine mong.

>eternal darkness
>at best, some kid with their hair dyed
>at worst, some guy who fits in perfectly at a freak show
Absolute pussies. White people have never been through anything truly horrible, and we're pussies because of it. I hope we finally go through some real hardship to build some actual character instead of focusing on other races.

shut the fuck up kike, don't start with the "fellow white people" bullshit.

Attached: cleaning.jpg (587x534, 92K)

Attached: (((white)))mass shooters.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

because jew is a religion.
and white is an ethnicity.

and while jews started out as an abrahamic religion, with ethnically Arabic descendent's, today many jews are in fact white.
deal with it, jim-bob.

Jew, retardedly, is also an ethnicity. Don't be autistic.

Attached: 1561762177521.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Jews don't consider themselves as white. Nor are they categorised as white, but for some reason they're classified as white only when it suits them...

1. romans 2. marxists (socialists)
3. Islamists 4. actually no idea
5. marxists again 6. Islamists

not sure about 4. but I don't see any jewish stuff here.
All I see is a good load of tinfoil.

>Jew, retardedly, is also an ethnicity.
yes, and it's the same as the rest of the middle east.
that picture doesn't display any middle-easterners, does it?

But they were weak, so humanity is better without them. It's like you freaks always say natural selection

>1. romans
Matthew 27:22-26 Pilate said unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus, which is called Christ? They all said to him, Let him be crucified. Then said the governor, But what evil hath he done? Then they cried the more, saying, Let him be crucified. [j]When Pilate saw that he availed nothing, but that more tumult was made, he took water and [k]washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the [l]blood of this just man: look you to it. Then answered all the people, and said, [m]His blood be on us, and on our children. Thus let he Barabbas loose unto them, and scourged Jesus, and delivered him to be crucified.
Kikes.
>2. marxists (socialists)
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
>3. Islamists
Islamists are importing themselves into Europe? pic related
>4. actually no idea
a jew is murdering a white child
>5. marxists again
Marx was a kike, so was Engels, pretty much all prominent marxists have been kikes, check out the Frankfurt school.
>6. Islamists
Mossad agents tied to 9/11 have been found on US soil, pictures of kikes celebrating 9/11, all high standing CEO's and managers (who were all jewish) were not present during 9/11

Attached: NGOs and shit.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Attached: 911.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

I wan't that other user. My bad.
Jews (ethnic) also look pretty fucking white. But I can't tell if they are "official" ethnic jews. I think the mom has to be or something?

He must be retarted
Did your grandmother get raped.

>bible
yea, no.
we don't even have legit sources about whether jesus existed or not.
but the romans did subjugate the christian minority in their empire, so I'd give you that.

why does their religion matters?
their ideology was clearly marxist.

ever heard of ditip, dipshit?

nice drawing. I'm sure it happened

see 2.

yea, I've seen cheering islamists, too, and then there was this white bearded guy who literally took blame for it...

Bitch, you should stock up on tinfoil.
the head-crabs seem to get to you.

>I think the mom has to be or something?
keep think to horses, they have the bigger heads...

Attached: 7983227891.jpg (1884x1454, 171K)

...Has to be a jew for the offspring to be consider jews. ffs, I can't believe I had to explain that.

the cope is real kek
"it was romanz!" "uh we don't know if jesus existed! bible doesn't count!" Look up Josephus.
Yeah, majority of marxists were kikes. Marxism is a jewish ideology.
>mudshits do it too!1!
muslims are jews' greatest shabbos goy. retards who's leaders are kikes in disguise. bin laden was a fucking cia operative, his family is related to the Saudis and Bushes.
fuck off shabbos goy

Attached: merchant-damage-control.gif (840x484, 86K)

Suddenly it's not fake news anymore / How to pull in new readers by pumping their semen

Their strategy of expanding on ennemi territory without incapacitating the de-facto bureaucracy thinking that by showing mercy to the big brains behind the enemy society would lead to compassion was a terrible mistake. They should have made public exemples of everyone who had helped the previous leaders of Europe rule... including the regency at the time. Hitler thought that by making a show of force on soldiers that the monarchy would have simply bend the knee to him... this never happened in all of human history.

This and the fact that the fat heads of the nazi military were not that well prepared strategy wise. They should have stopped their invasion of Russia. The fact that they pushed forward and fell into that prehistoric warfare trick is kind of what made them lose the war.

Attached: 1528651356235.jpg (1200x958, 445K)

>Stalin was a dick who seriously believed Hitler wouldn't invade
there's a theory saying that Stalin was planning to attack nazis first just didn't make it in time. So commies were very well prepared for offensive war but couldn't use that

There's a lot of proof of jesus just no proof of miracles also all muslim are descendent of jews who found there prophet, seeth in peace israelite fellow

No shit ,captain obvious

"High anti-German sentiment amongst the people of the British Empire during World War I reached a peak in March 1917, when the Gotha G.IV, a heavy aircraft capable of crossing the English Channel, began bombing London directly and became a household name." The Germans were losing monarch like flies back then and it made them become powerless in that time so they had to defend themselves in order to prevent a takeover from the other monarchs of the time. This is what the house Windsor don't want you to know, they orchestrated a takeover of Germany and it totally backfired on them thus forcing them to remove all royal titles of people who were from Germany (Including Queen Victoria's husband who literally became a shadow).

Attached: A_Good_Riddance_-_George_V_of_the_United_Kingdom_cartoon_in_Punch,_1917.png (1356x1736, 241K)

This is probably what caused Hitler's rise to power.

Attached: Themoreyouknow.png (1280x931, 851K)

Hitler was soft toward the leading class because he wanted to restore German monarchy to it's former glory or even greater.

Attached: Ijustdonteven.jpg (650x650, 130K)