Here's that pizza you ordered, bro

>Here's that pizza you ordered, bro.

Attached: 1137223C-3149-4CD5-BB3D-D171D40C5633.jpg (750x1000, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easily the worst franchise pizza place.

Burnt edges -.80 points son

fucking garbage pizza. that slop that put on top doesn't taste like cheese by human standards and the pepperoni is 95% grade f chicken meat. top it off with that container of artificially flavored grease and you have to perfect meal to wretch by.

best pizza

that looks like a frozen pizza

I'll stick with my cheese pizza.

I'm a delivery driver for Papa John's AMA

Attached: VideoCapture_20190627-194338.jpg (3840x2160, 439K)

it is practically is. they ship ingredients to their stores at 33° F, just so they can say it's "fresh" not frozen. total bullshit.

What's your name?

i hope you don't eat that shit. it's the worst pizza of all national delivery chains.

Attached: oie_NO0Lj3ad0226.jpg (1188x1840, 1.94M)

Kneel before the One True God bitches.

Attached: 815b9169b7e3b86f0c24e3e70793758f.jpg (580x412, 49K)

Only thing worse that Papa John's is Little Ceasers

honestly my least favorite, but I do eat it when I'm starving

Thanks bro. You got it here pretty quick too. Appreciate it. Here's a little extra.

Fucking coward. You said "AMA".

I work at a car wash right next to a little Caesar's and the cheap ass owner gets that shit all the time and gives the leftovers to the workers, that shit is fucking terrible

what's your credit car number, the code on the back, and the expiration date?

Noah, sorry

Thank you, Noah. I hope you have a pleasant day.

lol thick crust garbage

And what would the last name on your credit card be?

Idk which one is worse, brit food or murican food
Nvm brit food is trash but still that shit is disgusting

Visa

CN 4528385661922740
CVV 129
Exp 10/2027

Ordered Dominos last night and surprisingly not bad.

Maybe I was just hungry as a bitch so it seemed good. Was piping hot though, I love it when it's so hot it almost burns you.

Stupid faggots like this talk shit on a McDonald's budget

Kek

Best pizza /QtqCP9N

Domino's has really stepped it up, I daresay they're pretty good for the cheap price.

How many gbp did you have to spend on that?

Fuck off you weirdo

Frozen pizza > domino's

delicious thanks.

None, I have methods for getting my ways. Let's just say my peepee jug was ready for emptying

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 30K)

any more like this

Been to England 5 times and never had a really good meal anywhere.

The English breakfast was ok but everything else is sort of off lol. I don't know what their deal is.

YALL MUST'VE FORGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

From my second ex

CN 4487623802629066
CVV 426
Exp 12/2024

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

you sound like a twink who is afraid of carbs.

just bought drugs on alphanet

I had a great shepherds pie in england. Good beer too. Ireland on the other hand is way, way worse.

can I see your penis?

Their civilization developed on bread and grain shit, thats what happened

Ireland was pretty bad for food too kek. Went to an expensive restaurant in Dublin for a steak...I make a better one at home on my bbq. I mostly just did a lot of drinking.

this. post penis

Stop projecting, sweaty

I record all my deliveries

Attached: SpyPhoto_20190604_184206578.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

fuck i just nutted a little

At least you had a steak. I ate their comfort food. Boiled meat with boiled potatoes, carrots, mashed potatoes and their specialty... a potato stuffed with mashed potatoes.

do you work in texas?

Arizona

Wouldn't frozen be better than just chilled when it comes to the actual freshness (aka low number of germs, as much vitamins left as possible) of the end product?

it's considered a knock against their brand if they admit they freeze their ingredients. most important to them is they want to be able to legally say their ingredients are fresh. so they ship/store right at the line of fresh/frozen.

Frozen is not better. Vitamins arent lost due to low temperature. Germs tend to die when you stick them in a n oven at 500F.
Also, I doubt someone that orders papa john is has micronutrients deficiency, there is a 70%> chance that they're fat.

ok. so when you keep your products chill for days you can legally claim they are fresh.
But when you freeze them, which would actually increase the quality if done rapidly and propper, you can't do that?
what a mess

That looks like someone's vomit

Tell me things about Arizona. You ever been to Phoenix? What are the seasons like?

holy shit you must be dying how hot is it right now? no offense but whenever I think of Arizona I just think of a wasteland filled with cartel violence

Fuck you and your buzzwords