So this happened. Thoughts?

So this happened. Thoughts?

Attached: unoriginalfilename.jpg (1200x900, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's that?

michael jackson is dead?

So how did this happen?

I'm sleep deprived as fuck and forgot to give context. Search for Stephen Gore Arizona.
He had over 10 tons of dead bodies for sale. He even had the head of a woman stitched the a man's torso. Fucking sick.

place where people donated bodies to science was raided. buckets of body parts everywhere including a literal bucket of dicks. also a women's head sown onto a man's body then crucified on the wall.

>wants to start discussion
>tells everyone to Google it

Fuck you, buddy. Spoon feed me or dont bother making a thread

I believe he was selling a headless kid body for U$D 2.900

sewn*

God danm, seems like transgenderism is going to far am I right lol

Yeah, forgot to add context or give names. Caffeine is one hell of a drug.

But jokes aside, seriously this just fucked

is he the same as 3 years ago ?!

Yup.

Wonder how much they charge for that bucket of dicks. I often tell others to suck a bag of dicks, so I want to know what I'm asking of them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

are you frm england? everyone there is saying the same thing. While here it was 40+°C (France) and I'm fine.

woa...
also nice 4s

Attached: stephen gore.jpg (1056x187, 131K)

wait it happened before

Right? I would buy it for Trump if the price was right

No, Argentina. I just sleep like absolute, utter shite.

What exactly am I looking at?

Mike pence would probably steal it and keep it all to himself, I can see him being a closet homo

The bagged bodies. 143 of them if I'm not mistaken.

oh ok. Are you alright OP?

Suck a full priced bucket of dicks, the both of yas.

*142 bags

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html

Stephen ... Gore ...

Attached: 33850852_1813607642279779_7508888128141131776_o-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 186K)

Yeah, just playing Minecraft all day and enjoying my winter holidays until college starts in my city.

>FBI agents found a sickening 'Frankenstein' monster made from a woman's head sewn onto a male torso during a raid on a body donation centre. The creation was reportedly hanging on a wall in the Biological Resource Center, in Arizona, US, and was one of several horrific scenes witnessed by investigators. Agents also discovered a cooler filled with severed male genitalia and buckets of heads, arms and legs. The facility used to pick up bodies from families for free, with many believing their loved ones would be used for scientific purposes. However, relatives are now suing the Biological Resource Center, claiming the bodies were not treated with respect and that they were misled, the New York Post reports. The FBI searched the property in 2014 as part of an investigation into human body part trading and illegal trafficking. Former FBI special agent Mark Cwynar said he 'personally observed various unsettling scenes', including male torsos with their limbs and genitalia removed - and body parts piled up on top of each other. The now-closed facility was a private company which sold body parts for profit, with prices ranging from $2,900 (£2,330) for a whole body without shoulders or a head to $375 (£301) for a knee. Stephen Gore, owner of the Biological Resource Center, was handed a suspended one-year prison sentence for conducting an illegal business in 2015. Gore, who broke down in tears when he pleaded guilty, was also ordered to pay $121,000 (£97,223) in compensation. Arizona has not yet implemented a law forcing body donation companies to have a licence to operate. The civil trial will take place at Maricopa County Superior Court on October 21.

>Former FBI Assistant Special Agent Mark Cwynar told a Phoenix court this week that during a 2014 raid on the Biological Resource Center, many “unsettling things” including a cooler filled with male genitalia. He also described a scene where unidentified body parts were stacked on top of each other with no identification markings.

During the raid, agents also found a torso “with the head removed and replaced with a similar head sewn together in a Frankenstein manner,” Cwynar testified. Other findings included buckets of heads, arms, and legs.

In October 2015, Biological Resource Center owner Stephen Gore pleaded guilty to his role in “mishandling the donations” of human remains, Fox10 reported at the time. The court eventually sentenced him to probation.

Since that time, 33 plaintiffs brought a lawsuit against the company and stated the company used “false statements” to secure the donations of their loved ones’ remains. Family members later learned the body parts were being sold for profit by the company

After reading this just made me imagine someone selling dicks from like a food cart, and yelling out, "dicks here, get your dicks here".

I fucking know, right? I know there's a psychological phenomenom where people tend to do things based on their names. For example, people named "Dennis" have a higher chance of being dentists than people named Stephen Gore. It sounds like a fucking joke, but it's somewhat true.

>Harry Cockburn

Attached: 20190726_152819.jpg (1043x1063, 299K)

why can't i find this story anywhere on the news?

you have to clic Enter

Don't be such a faggot.

Where have you been hiding?

Kek

Ikr

Attached: 1563893872618.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

yeah so?

It's not that fucked, now if they said they found 150 bodies and only 50 where there from scientific donors then its fucked, but they where already dead so it's like putting together Lego pieces

Dubs and you masturbate

Attached: Vesa-Matti_Loiri.jpg (1592x1604, 1.08M)

Attached: 5315958.jpg (1140x782, 76K)

lmao

Rolling

Attached: a.Vesku_7028_TY6pN.jpg (2000x2000, 199K)

Worth a squirt

roll

This

"yea I'll take two dicks pls"

Attached: 1560721490354.png (280x301, 101K)

PICS OF THESE BODIES AND ACCESSORIES... or it didn't happen. All we see are just some bags.

Attached: 20190725_16392313.jpg (1504x1719, 586K)

You would have to have an IQ of 12 to actually believe that

lol 12 months?

I’m guessing we may never get to see some pics of all the goodies inside the facility. I am genuinely curious to see something like that.

who isnt