Hey b, can I get some honest rates...

Hey b, can I get some honest rates? Give a reason and if I get 5 honest rates with a reason I’ll consider doing some stuff for y’all.

Attached: 700CAD75-AE7D-4D21-A62D-FBAB2A878AC0.jpg (1931x2576, 1.07M)

youre pretty ugly &your haircut suggests youll fall in with some CIA cucks that are gonna be gotten rid of

your picture suggests that you've posted a picture of someone else entirely and that this thread is a flaming pile of shit

If you're going for androgynous you nailed it. I can't peg if you're a dude or a chick. If you're a woman I'd fuck you regardless considering you're not fat.

idontbelievethisisyoubecauseyoudidnotpostatimestampandthefilenamesuggeststhisisaphotopulledfromawebsite/10

6666 deserves some nudes

would eat your pussy and/or suck your dick. whichever you happen to have is fine.

I love you can’t i smash please

It is me
No the file name is a phone file name, go ahead reverse image search you’ll find other pics of me but not this one
I’m willing if y’all would just give me honest rates with explanations.

Genuinley cute.

I'm not going to 'rate' via numbers but lets just say I'd love to spend some time with you just snuggling with you being my little spoon while listening to chill music on Spotify and chatting with eachother.

I'd also very much like to have at that probable smooth booty of yours but that's besides the point.

This is a spammer from /soc/ cross board raids are ban food.

He seems nice, but no one knows who you are fucktard.

can we see some more? some nudes perhaps

>wanting nudes from an ugly tranny

You're smiling but you still look dead inside.

Attached: 1562236673959.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Correct yes

>Yea Forums, bringing you nudes of ugly trannies since 2012
That's what the board is for now, didn't you get the memo?

you look nice, your sweater accents your hair nicely and you seem pretty cool. you have nice eyes to

>you don't pass
>your smile is forced, no teeth showing
>you're wearing guy clothes

2/10 would not smash

everyone on /soc/ is tired of seeing your ugly face all day, just go on grindr or sth

I see you on soc everyday. You have an active thread and have posted on other active rate threads that are STILL up.

(I see now that several have said this already) OP is renowned on soc for posting the same pictures with the same facial expressions and has done this for a long time now. Most people hate OP on soc.

That being said, I am genuinely wondering if you are autistic or are touched, like asberger's? I know a girl at my college that functions fine and is a hell of a lot smarter than I am, but she has autism. I couldn't tell until she told me, but as soon as she did, I noticed that when she takes pictures, she makes the same expression as you. Smiling with the face, but not the eyes. Mainly because your brain is trying to understand genuine emotions, but can't, so you mirror what you believe is "normal."

You look androgynous and average.
All in all, not bad unless you're tall.

go back to /soc brenda

I have said before I’m diagnosed with aspergers

No they all hate me and think I’m wearing a wig even though I’ve disproved it.

To Be Completely Honest
I'd fuck you but wouldn't date you.
Can't tell if your a guy or girl but I'm sort of into that. And I think your face is cute in a nerdy way.

You look like you're mentally ill / 10
Now post nudes

>if I get 5 honest rates with a reason I’ll consider doing some stuff
That's over 5. Time to show some nudes.

^

Ma'am/10

Attached: unimaginable.png (500x431, 106K)

One of those is an honest rate lmao, and even that one the 2/10 would not smash is literally an internet meme, pic related.

Attached: 9337682B-1499-4557-84A2-D018FFC72399.jpg (576x438, 311K)

its time to post your boi clit and bussy trannyboi

Time to abandon thread

Timestamped tits or gtfo dude

You suck at making threads, shit is dead.

I knew it! It's subtle. Most people think you have that "dead in the eye" look, but it's mostly just your 'mirror neurons' not functioning properly. Your brain never trained your whole face to show happiness because it never picked up on the soul of the eyes. Not saying you don't feel real happiness, you just can't show it in the normal way. I learned a lot about autism through mg friend.

You remind me so much of that girl that it makes me laugh, in a good way. Still, I hate that you don't know how to change shit up and post more interesting ideas. I firmly believe you cluld be passable, but like, girl next door passable. If you really work on variety, I could see myself enjoying seeing much more.

You reminding me of her makes me think of the car sex we had after classes and how fucking awkwardly nervous she was in class the next day. So thanks for that. I'll actually rate you for the first time. Pushing 7/10, but not quite. I am tired of the same stuff. Give us more, don't even care if you're nude, so I can be more honest.

I'd fuck you senseless

I'd senselessly fuck you.

By stealing your identity and ruining your credit.

Muah hahahahaha

>ruining my credit
Lmao I don’t have any.

Take your wig off

Get me drunk enough and i'd suck your dick.

Attached: implying.png (539x305, 31K)

>possible
>girl

she could prove really easily if she's a girl if she just popped a titty out

its just linus in a wig

Attached: 1_m-FHwxS7dXMogTSHNcaloA[1].png (1935x1028, 1.33M)

Attached: linus2.jpg (621x641, 22K)

I don’t even look anything like this man.

picture him without hair
its obviously a dude

Code "LINUS"
25% off Tunnelbear premium

Hey, I like ur face.
Ur beauty is not traditional but I like it.
Would say 8/10.
Post more smiles plzs