Can anyone help me to translate this? It is an ancient Japanese sword

Can anyone help me to translate this? It is an ancient Japanese sword.

Attached: Captura de pantalla_20190725-012116.png (720x1280, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/平安京
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure thing

It says "made in China"

ohh... my sides..

i have this as a tattoo. it says courage. though my Japanese girlfriend says it means soup.

Attached: 30469118443_b7c99d3802_b.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

>ancient
>has hole drilled in it
>markings are shiny so those were probably done pretty recently as they would have the same rust/patina as the rest of the metal

Its probably trash.

it says
>Ching Chong fried rice sushi I do raundromat
for u

It says "It Is Tape!"

It literally says chicken come with rice.

It says "OP is a faggot, desu.", most curious.

/thread

Attached: $RHZSIW3.jpg (600x375, 19K)

it says "stop trying to translate me you fucking weeb"

try harder faggots

holy fucking shit.

Uh huh

Attached: 1538580638805.png (764x402, 105K)

It says what can be roughly translated to "Sharp. Handle With Care"

Attached: 20170805_063757.png (814x1066, 715K)

Kek

The first two characters are 平安, meaning both peace or an historic period in Japan's history from the year 970 to 1120 aprox.

Then we have 城 shiro (castle). The next character I'm not really sure if I identified it properly, it looks a little bit bad. However, if you could send another image of it particularly I could almost confirm that it is 負 meaning defeat or to lose.

Then the character for "light", 光 hikari and finally 作 saku, a work, a harvest, a product..?

平安 (heian)

discord DgBmtm2 shut up and join

cheap 1 materia slot piece of shit

I can help you op. That sword is hundreds of years old and isnamed Danzan by the first samurai who used it. That's what the kanji says. Danzan means "separator" in Japanese. The ideal weapon for separating head and limb from body.

Yes it says "made in japan" and "decoration,not to be used as knife"

Is the 負 an older form of 员?

Attached: dorothy.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

I'm afraid I had never seen that character, haha it's new to me. After looking a bit about it, I found out it is from chinese, and it means "member" as in member of a company. So I doubt it has any relation with the kanji of 負 :)

However, it sort of reminds me of the japanese kanji 員 which also means member.

This wasn't forged like this. The petina is real. But there's clear markings from machining on the guard, and that hole was not forged, it was drilled. The words on it are inscription using a small chisel so those weren't machined. But clear signs of machining makes this about as ancient as my boots.
Closer picture of the edge please? Also that's a lot of straight characters for Japanese, though I mean it could be, but it's not old enough to signify a language change.

I knew it wasn't Japanese. This is Chinese on the blade. Japanese was based on an ancient Chinese so they look fairly similar

Translator fag here.

平安城 is the old name of for the capital. It’s more common kanji is 平安京, and is now called Kyoto. Here’s a source if you’re interested but it’s in Japanese.

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/平安京

Second part is name of the maker, 作 follows the name person who made it. Other commentor was right with 光 meaning light, other kanji is archaic and frankly not in the 3,000 I know off hand. But if you have a archaic kanji dictionary you should be able to find its reading under the seconds with ふく so long as it maintained its concept signifier.

Attached: untitled.png (780x1040, 984K)

Chinese never used curved blades so no.

I have more pictures of the katana but for some reason it does not let me upload them, any solution?

I don't speak much English either, I use the translator

It translates as " Op's Mom love me long time"

It means heian castle lightless product

heian palace shining ? ? ?