Work stressful job all week

>work stressful job all week
>no friends
>drink on my own

is this considered bad?

Attached: IMG_20181012_194419773.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
youtube.com/watch?v=WhLhVS4MJqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Belg?

Not if you enjoy it

No who cares

How much you drink?

Nah not at all. I do it all the time because of my stressful job. I go ackers as i unwind when I am drunk, it's best I am away from people. What is work for you?

6 pack but i dont eat much so i feel more drunk

Depends on your age.

As long as it doesn't ruin your life or you lose your sense for reality i don't see a problem with it.
Just be carefull because that could change fast.

i work on a ward discharging patients, people dont do there job right but it becomes youre responsibility to fix it. and some doctors look down on you

but who?!

i'm scared that it could change but my life seem pretty empty without it, i find it easier to deal with drunk me instead of sober me.

Normies would consider it bad. So i consider it good.

not myself just love the beer

sometime i love it too much haha

Right? I have no time for useless people, in my trade you do it right or wrong. Get it wrong you are intimidate killed, or depending on how it goes down... I'm immediately killed and so are 250 other people.

user fuck the doctors, they are only people. My Ex did you job, I told her the same. Really, who are they? Anyone that wants to belittle others has serious self esteem issues and really needs your help.

Where do you live then, because that beer isn't commonly sold in other countries.

drink ofc. but also try to make friends. I had one, and jus lost her. (so being high alone).

what game is that.

yeah very true about the docs but i have self asteem issues so i end up agreeing with them. was pissed me off is i dont want to hurt other people like the way i feel so i try and be nice and kind to everyone but its like socitey punishes that as being weak and beta.... so i drink alone to be in peace
fuck society it wont change my nature

also if i may ask what is your trade?

Then you are ok. Especially if making money

if you're perceived as weak and beta you should definitely change because it repells women

live in UK i have them specially ordered on the internet , I went to Ypres 2 years ago and fell in love with the beer so i get some for my Bday and chirstmas yum yum

:(

europa universalis iv

Eu 4?

Don't tell people, suggest things... Like 'Hey, that guy on the wheel chair, how about...' You know what I mean? You can tell people without telling people. Sometimes you have to tell people, point blank. It might save someones life.

Like me, I'm a forester. I take out trees for my countries Railway system. I work in areas where if a tree goes across the tracks, there is no chance the train will slow in times, or stop, so high speed derailment. So If I feel someone is being unsafe or retarded, I'll tell them. Even if they have being in the job years, i'll tell, or 'suggest' they rethink.

women just confuse me

yup playing as Bohemia getting rekt by Austria

It's not about women user, it's how you regard yourself. How you carry yourself. Forget women user, learn to love yourself.

i envy your hikikomori life

yeah i practice mediation and thats a big hurdle i have to get over its hard im so ingrained from childhood bullying and upbringing i cant get it to click yet

i need to kick the booze one day before i can get my shit together

you speak wise words user

Attached: 1554922988511.jpg (2111x1300, 670K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

That depends. Are you happy with your situation? Or do you find yourself yearning for something different?

its nice in someways but there is a large emptiness in my life it's not agony more like a splinter that now and then that reminds me im at the prime of my youth yet i choose i live alone and that i'm wasting the most precious thing i have....and of course it will only get worst!

Attached: 1504737948035.jpg (800x609, 260K)

We've walked the same road. I want you to forget women for now. Please, you need to make yourself happy. I'll be honest with you, even if you get a girl, you won't keep her and you will worsen the cycle. So please forget that for now.

Even if it's saving up for a holiday or a new gaming pc and giving yourself a chance to figure out what it is you want from life. Just don't chance women, not right now anyway.

i'm both happy and sad. happy about who i am but i also loathe myself...hard to describe

youtube.com/watch?v=WhLhVS4MJqM

Attached: 1556239972853.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

all my life user ive done things to please other especially my parents getting some bullshit job to impress them but i'm too entrenched to pull out.

tempted to get some acid off the deepweb and drop that shit in the dales (countryside in yorkshire) and see if i get a bigger picture of stuff

Attached: 1527694057936.jpg (1000x833, 128K)

I dig it. Anything specific you loathe about yourself? Are they things you could change? Sometimes learning a skill set or taking up a hobby can help with that.

you are just like me.

>be me
>never smoked weed
>going out with friends tonight and they're all stoners
What do

i play piano and make music on FL studio for fun but there sometime deep routed how i act around people and how peoples opinions make me feel either happy or anxious its this invisible power people have over me....and some know it some don't i cant stand it some one had the power to ruin my day with a cruel remark international or not when im dont nothing matter i love it im so free i am my own master!

Attached: fire.jpg (1000x723, 74K)

Sounds like you have issues with chronic anxiety or perhaps a mild mood disorder. Ever try meditation?

do what makes you comfortable if you not and smoke you could trip out

Attached: large_sIg3mRbM3r79UKr60Oa3sK9pEDt.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

i've been mediation for 1 year now had helped a lot!

Attached: IMG_20180302_032909229.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

last beer...damn they go down so quick these days...
thanks for the company anons nice to talk to people :)
cheers!

Attached: IMG_20190726_200619.jpg (2526x3542, 1.59M)