How come racism was never a problem until trump got elected? do americans not care if minoritys are racist as fuck

how come racism was never a problem until trump got elected? do americans not care if minoritys are racist as fuck

Attached: Black-Lives-Matter.jpg (615x463, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

who said racism was acceptable on any side

Oh lord... back when racism wasnt a thing

Attached: not racist.jpg (578x354, 28K)

you tell me,since nobody cared about racism when obama was president.its only a problem with trump and the "nazi's"

Of course they don't care. Blacks can shout BLACK POWER anywhere they want to and people cheer. Its gonna be funny though a couple hundred years from now when all the white people are gone what the world will be like. Post apocalyptic HELL

Attached: 256cm7p.jpg (651x488, 22K)

OP thinks racism ended when Obama got elected
OP obviously doesn't live in a red state or in the south
>shit b8

never said it "ended"you retard liberal fuck.i said people didnt care about it

chances are your one of the racist pieces of shit im refering to,since you specified "red state"like thats suppose to mean something.i bet you call trump supporters nazi's also

Racism isn't a problem. Black people, arabs and jews are a problem.

Attached: 1563351771286.jpg (550x402, 41K)

They do. That’s why the new black panther party isn’t given much credence. And why the Nation of Islam is mocked. Or the black Israelites

Everyone cared about racism when he was president. There were chimp cartoons and racist comparisons all of the time. Did you forget that or are you just too young to remember?

Black power doesn’t mean the same thing as white power

to bad you never hear about the new black panther party,black israelites or the nation of islam.all you hear about are white people and "nazi's"

>cartoons

says the manchild

also,im talking about racism in general.i dont give a shit about the president,obama supporters were racist as fuck while you morons shoved your heads in your ass just like trump supporters are doing with cadet bone spurs violations of the constitution

I hear about them both about the same amount which is infrequently. The Nazis have been somewhat more active during Trump but not to the point where they are in the news all of the time. Richard Spencer hasn’t been mentioned really since Charlottesville

I don’t get your point. That the cartoons weren’t racist or people didn’t care about them?

Because Democrats used racism as a way to manipulate small
Minded, incompetent people that don’t know how to use any kind of research skills into believing Trump was the problem. When in fact quite the opposite is true.

How were Obama supporters racist?

>charlottesville

lol,i dont care about a bunch of alt right morons.i care about real white supremacists and real racists.not you libtards and your buzzwords

Obunga got that party started

You are 100% correct my dude

Richard Spencer is an avowed Nazi. Charlottesville had some people who weren’t Nazis. But there were also Nazis there.

And I’m not a Liberal. I am a conservative who hates Nazis because they support more government interference.

yes it does. So you really think if the blacks controlled everything they would be kind and welcoming to whites? Watch some interviews with some of these BLM supporters and you'll see that they think blacks are a superior race...

Just fucking stop with those pussificated buzz words, on everyone, I don't care about those words because they don't have any impact on me.
Goddamn faggots, can you have only one interesting discussion without attacking each others with your political views. Funny fact is that none of you know what is political alphabet, main goals . . . You're not educated well to discuss about political ideologies like mature peeps.
You're all bunch of fucking pussies who don't even relize how bad things in our society really are. STOP BEING A FUCKING NPC'S ALREADY CUNTS

Bruh, race became a talking point with fucking everything when Obama got into office. Wtf u talking about

Segregation in the US was abolished, niggers can stink up the front and back of the bus now. They're trying to change the individual at this point, it's only making it worse, make-a the no sense to me.

Black power was about empowering blacks to speak up and stop taking racism lying down, as they were taught and conditioned to do for 300 years so as to avoid being lynched. White power was a reactionary response by scared white people, mostly ignorant white trash, who thought that by blacks having a voice they would no longer be at the bottom of the social hierarchy which would leave white trash to not be able to feel superior to them. Which is why only poor trailer trash use it. You will never catch someone in power saying it because they don’t give a shit if blacks scream black power as long as they don’t move next door to them in the suburbs.

Those in power use their power to keep blacks out of their neighborhoods and out of the good jobs. Those without it scream meaninglessness like white power

Also, i love how people choose not to acknowledge that the ONLY reason black people voted for Obama is he's black. The only race that is more racist than blacks are the Jews.

the OP is a straight up lie

No one ever said people didn’t only vote for him because he was black. I’m sure a lot did. And I am sure a lot voted against him because he was black. And I am sure a bunch didn’t vote because they didn’t like McCain or Romney but didn’t want to vote for a black guy.

No one said blacks can’t be racist. But them being racist doesn’t make other racism ok.

Agreed. These dumbasses will find any reason to make a scene and feel “offended” just to get more attention. Attention whores is basically what most of BLM are anyways

> do americans not care if minoritys are racist as fuck

Correct, because they're minorities. Nobody gives a fuck what they think because they have no power or influence.

IF they don't give a shit that blacks scream black power, thats a problem. Yeah blacks had to struggle against racism back in the day, but I can 100% say that the playing field has been leveled. Honestly its tipped in their favor in many cases. I see it all the time at work. Management will let blacks get away with stuff that if I tried, they'd be on me like a hawk...Also people are much nicer to them in general because most white people's worst nightmare is to be called a racist. So being around blacks is like being around an animal that might turn on you at any moment.

Attached: 83Hb6.jpg (891x960, 52K)

I find objection to BLM to be funny. Things mattering isn’t a zero sum game. But some crybabies hear it and say “hey, what about me. Pay attention to me.” Fucking soft people

as long rednecks exist racism will exist

Attached: 2E9FC808-2EC7-4AE9-A2CD-3EE7C2B56EE4.jpg (664x462, 14K)

trips has spoken
can't argue with them, damn you trips

...white people are nervous around them. you can just tell. both from the threat of physical violence and the thought of being called a racist

as long as niggers* exist racism will exist

That's not racism, that's organization. You mix your laundry? Shit gets fucked up. You mix your legos, shit's impossible to find.

The issue isn't segregation, it's the vast differing quality in the resources allocated to the groups. But this is America - if there ain't a disparity somewhere, then you're doing it wrong.

It was obummer who brought racism back. We were doing good until he lit that fire

It was never NOT a Problem. It's just that it got MUCH Worse between 2008 and 2016.

Many well-to-do white people hate niggers too. And with good reason

Attached: 1466266265284.jpg (480x388, 16K)

See that’s your problem. You work in a a place that blacks work. Get a career that blacks don’t enter as readily due to any number of issues. Go work for a good law firm and you will notice, all white. Work for a big 4 accounting firm, all white. Work in finance, all white. Work as senior management at most companies, al white. If you can’t find a job that blacks aren’t in then you are the problem

Yes but the well to do hate them in a different way. They hate when they move nextdoor. Or when they shop in the same places. They don’t hate when they say they want equality. Because they aren’t at risk of losing anything in the situation.

all humans are garbage, whites are just slightly less smelly.

Attached: half_life_2___combine__dove__poster_by_jaguarxj13-d8ctct3 (1).jpg (500x1000, 137K)

I am not a racist. I am prejudiced against black culture as a whole but I judge each black person I meet on their own merits.

Also the same reasons they hate poor white people. Rich people don’t hate blacks. They hate the poor. Blacks just happen to be poor.

/thread

Why is it white people's fault that blacks cant get their shit together and go to college, or act responsible in order to get promoted to good paying position? You think we should just go recruit random niggers off the street and give them high paying jobs just because we feel sorry for them?

>This

Attached: 18qaug.jpg (532x500, 49K)

I didn’t say it was anyone’s fault. I am saying it is that way. Good jobs are almost exclusively white

Its was

BLM is funny because:

1. cops only kill 2 black people a day using guns
2. blacks kill 50+ black people a day using guns
3. the blacks that cops end up killing are career criminals that probably have killed blacks and would have gone on to kill more
4. the blacks they want "justice" for are their greatest threat and the cops were just helping their race

these numbers are from FBI stats of gun deaths per day in this nation.

#1. whites are more of the population
#2 they work harder
#3 they have better control over their emotions and are generally smarter

first of all people arent laundry

second of all
racism:
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Libruls be a violent bunch

Chill, they are just white

Just asking are you guys liberal or conservative?