How you holding up Yea Forumsros?

How you holding up Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 1564164795881.jpg (577x537, 33K)

shits fucked breh

you?

Howdy

Attached: JFK_Hero.jpg (760x1940, 571K)

I'm sick and its gonna take a while for this anti-biotic to kill what ever's making me feel bad and i'm bored.

How many people were in the car?

Could be better but could also be worse tbh. Trying to do nofap and its hell on earth
Do you know what you're sick with fren? Or is it just a cold

Attached: 1554241193815.png (600x600, 325K)

I got Lyme disease (or some bacteria that causes similar symptoms) and now I got a couple weeks of doxy to get through.

That was the first time I over got Mandela effect'd. Shit's crazu

Hey Op.
Im out of a job in one month,i can't find anything else,
My rent is backed up two months,i owe 300 for electric,200 for phone,and 140 for water, fridge is almost empty,my bike is fucked, i haven't talked to my parents and brother for over two years, my wife is driving me crazy,my daughter is dating a Russian guy,im constantly tired and unnoticed,and i have high blood pressure and a heart murmur.
How you doin?

Doin k. I stopped reading the comment sections on news articles so cutting out the russia fags and the run of the mill politic fags and ive been feeling much better.

Been working out for 2 years now am pretty shred, healthy weight etc. Stopped eating meat like 6 months ago, not for diet reasons butt because i don't want to kill anymore creatures. Gf is kk we have our ups and downs but that's life. No drinking no drugs except weed otherwise i keep myself occupied learning things and helping others out when i can. I make it a point to treat life like a video game, and also to be nice to others.

I'm 43 now in the best shape of my life, feeling good looking good living well its awesome Yea Forumsros. I can't wait till i have a heart attack itll prolly happen am kk with it though. Just gonna watch the world eat itself and enjoy things till the end, helping out when and if i can.

How are you

Attached: 1553248337620m.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Sorry that life sucks fren. Just remember that the night is darkest just before the dawn.
Nice to hear you are improving yourself user!! Not may people that get on Yea Forums ever do. Keep on trucking user I know you can do it

I'm pretty good, thanks fren

Attached: mario.png (295x378, 136K)

really bad. gotta get a job soon or kms. constantly angry for no reason. will probably end up losing my job if i even get one. have no idea how i'm going to survive on my own. had a good friend i could live with but he died last year. been depressed as fuck about him dying. fucking hate people

im drunk like all the time to avoid the pain of being alive

Attached: 045327 - Copy.jpg (1494x2656, 1.22M)

I had my first hallucination yesterday

Attached: 843008AB-36D7-495F-AD19-42901544CE2C.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Fucking bullshit day grinding to get out
of work early, chain smoking like a mad
man and looking at naked women on
here to motivate me to get out.

Attached: 1FF522D8-CF0B-4E3A-9CC1-85961C505DD2.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Fucking hate myself and wanna die but holding onto hope it'll get better. But as of right now I'm falling apart.

explain

Every day the world makes less sense and is more hostile not just to me but to the people I care about. Every day evil, chaos and insanity win. I've never lived in any other world so I don't know why it's affecting me now. I guess I've run out of hope that anybody can do anything. I know for a fact that I can't.

Let's see, I fucked up my leg and can barely walk, found out I might have diabeetus, my daughter totalled my car when she was coming back from work, and now my soon to be ex wife wants alimony. If I didnt have to keep my shit together for my kids' sake, I'd probably just give up.