Alright Yea Forums I got some shrooms and never done it before. Should I start with three grams?

Alright Yea Forums I got some shrooms and never done it before. Should I start with three grams?

Attached: 8579936E-0A70-4206-B51C-DE5E393609F5.jpg (800x600, 154K)

How much you got?
If they are Cubensis, do 4 grams. Don't read all the exaggerations about how dangerous they are mentally if you take too much. Just be comfortable and have a nice music.

Do 3.5 I know I had fun.

Reading all the negative shit about em will just make your come up anxiety take you to a bad trip. Go to a park or somewhere away from people.

4-6 grams is known as a cowards dose
7-10g is average
12+ is heroic dose.

You are retarded.

Pathetic low testosterone, beta, soyboy, numale bitch detected.

Starter dose is between two and four grams.

Remember that you control the entire experience. If you feel overwhelmed just go outside the fresh air and nature does help. If you allow yourself to hallucinate fully just remember what it is, false

5 absolute max for first timers or youre gonna have a shitty time
Goomies arent for recreation, its for serious introspection that makes most npcs shit themselves

take 1.5 grams to start you can always eat more

Attached: _.jpg (500x618, 45K)

As other anons said don't read about negative stuff. Picture a good and enlightening time while before you eat them. Do something normal, and away from others, and enjoy yourself. You'll have a new reality tomorrow :)

3-5g is a perfect newbie dose.

I forgot to add that you should eat something super light beforehand, and also that when it's all over you are going to sleep well and look at everything with new eyes so to speak. It is interesting. Those who say all this mess about the bad probably haven't done it and/or just want you to have a bad time for no reason

10 g minimum and be sure to smoke some weed.

Not for your first time nigga

This guy fucks

10g of dried shrooms can led you into Andromeda

So? Get some Andromeda pussy, bro.

And check'd.

I will. It's dope

It depends on what you are going for, 2 is enough to see the walls flutter.

Attached: wow.webm (640x698, 1.63M)

lol ive done about 10g before and boyyyyy i was fucked up

Do DMT for a better experience

Attached: Products.png (1303x657, 642K)