Why is female virginity regarded as pure and desirable by males while male virginity is regarded as shameful and...

Why is female virginity regarded as pure and desirable by males while male virginity is regarded as shameful and undesirable by females?

Attached: purity_ring.jpg (750x500, 371K)

Double standards

Because humans have a looooooong history of sanctifying female virginity. It’s more rooted in inheritance issues than sanctity

Because some people have a problem with sexual insecurity and fetishize social mores that they believe make women more likely to be subservient to them.

It's not, women don't care if you're a virgin or not, some even prefer it because they think it's cute. It's men who feel that way about other men being virgins. If a woman likes you, the number of people you've fucked won't matter one way or another.

Let me try to explain it to you.
If you had a key, and that key could unlock any lock, you'd think it was cool because pretty useful.
Now, if you had a lock, and any key could unlock it, you'd have a pretty shitty lock.

Because a key that unlocks every lock is a great key, but a lock that any key can open is a shitty lock

Because women have children dumbass. All this shit got invented before paternity tests were possible and marriage/kids was a primary factor in inheritance, succession, etc.

Because a key that unlocks many locks is awesome and a lock opened by many keys is a really shitty lock.

your mome fugged a million niggers at a kindergarten made mexico out of venereal sickness
your sister fugged negro children till they prostituted it and its eyes fell out, just recently filmed while shitting and getting fucked

Because sex is like air, not very important unless you are not getting any.

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (600x468, 32K)

But male virginity doesn't necessarily mean that you're incapable of having sex.

If I want to wait for the "right one" instead of fucking dozens of women, women will think of me as feminine (at least in a moral/psychological sense) and less of a man. Why?

Virginity isn't real and a hymen isn't supposed to be torn open unless it is partially sealed. Anyone that says otherwise knows as much about women as they do the oort cloud.

They won't, only other men will think that.

>ITT: Incel Variety Hour

This

The only correct answer ITT. The rest of you are moronic drooling failures.

I can confirm this is total bullshit

There's a chance, however slight, that I may be your dad.

Sedna is my waifu

>male virginity is regarded as shameful and undesirable by females
Is it?
Or are you just projecting your own twisted beliefs onto everyone else?

Because female virgins are usually less perverted and creepy than male virgins.

Because some traits are culturally seen as masculine. That's why Chad gets the poon, and you don't.

>I can confirm this is total bullshit
They're more turned off by the factors that have kept you a virgin, than your virginity itself user.

females have the responsibility/privilege of mate selection. men are geared towards spreading their seed as we produce countless sperm in our lives. one man could impregnate several women at a time. women however produce maybe a bucket full of eggs in a lifetime. also reproduction carries significantly more risk and effort on the behalf of the female so female sexuality is objectively more valuable. a villiage with one man for every four women is going to do a lot better than one with that ratio reversed.

there is also the factor that society and gynosympathy have made it so that women hold the power to pick future generations. a woman is guaranteed to get sex from somebody. there is no effort required and she is almost never judged on her performance like with most things in life. women are geared to seek an alpha. hypergamy just makes sense to them as they need a protector and a provider as well. since she is guaranteed dick regardless the onus is on her to select the best dick.

this is also evident in women's attitudes of what constitutes selection markers. that is why women are generally more interested in guys who are taken rather than single. the more other women select a man the higher the indication that he is a high value man. having sexual experience never hurt a guys chances with ladies. it's funny give them the right to choose and they put themselves right back into a harem mentality. every alpha has chicks banging him who know they aren't the only one. they will willingly share a man if they perceive his value above theirs.

as for virginity it ties in with what I said before. if a guy is a virgin it implies no woman has chosen him and that is a deep rooted conceit. after all men are only praised in our society for things they do that benefit a woman. the second a man does something that doesn't benefit females he is ridiculed or shamed. women hold the power to determine the percieved worth of a man.

had to cut the picture because of gay file size limit

Attached: 1.png (1842x4793, 1.13M)

Attached: 2.png (1842x4793, 1.76M)

Because evolution. Sometimes I wonder if I live in a world with 90% borderline retards.

Because throughout history we have not had modern medical science.

No birth control and no paternity tests.

Virginity guaranteed that a child is yours.

Women always know a child is theres, hence they don't have anything near as much to lose from men sleeping around.

Men, have very few ways of *really* knowing if a kid is theirs - especiall in our past - so this was one of the many means to do so.

Yeah it's unfortunate isn't it. It feels like living on a planet where people are completely unable to grasp the absolute basics of the reality they live in.

cuz women have 600 egg cells for life, while men produce billions of sperm a day

I came here to post this analogy

Wrong. Some of them are very mean about it.

Get a load of this incel

Attached: b60__01.png (142x187, 57K)

BIOLOGY YOU FUCKING RETARD. Men have lots of sperm, easy to use. Women have limited reproductive capacity. Serious how fucking old are you?

Attached: AD6AD8DE-D912-4B70-A15B-ADFB205A656B.jpg (1000x800, 113K)

Sounds like you have a personal anecdote user care to share with the class?

Because it IS a genuinely female trait.

Males throughout nature do not get to "choose" their mate.

Look at peackocks, birds of paradise, and all the other males in nature that have to compete to be choosen to breed.

You're a male. live with it, you will not get to choose.

Spend any time on Tinder and you'll realize this - especially if you also have a female friend on Tinder and compare experiences.

As a man it makes sense to swipe right on EVERY girl on tinder, because we don't get the luxury of being picky. Women will literally match with hundreds of men a day, men will match with a handful of women a week if they're lucky.

Male virginity is not shamed by virgin females.
You are just retarded.

Women are our species judges and men are our species competitors.
A woman that just all men acceptable is just handing out participation awards.
A man who is judged acceptable by all women is world champ.

He's absolutely right and posting completely valid objective facts.

Shouting "incel" won't change millions of years of sexual selection and how nature built us.

Because male virgins are either creepy, misogynistic incels or hateful, insecure MGTOW's. Female virgins are usually Christian tradwife wannabes.

I truly wonder how stupid you have to be to ask these kinds of questions.

Attached: why the slut shaming standards exist.png (900x709, 75K)

Understandable standards considering human biology

Attached: download (3).jpg (265x191, 8K)

OP here, lots of great responses in this thread... learning a lot right now. Thank you

I'm a 47 year old virgin. Any girls have a fetish for old chubby virgins. I have very large testicles and a hairy chest

The exact opposite is true.
Females are adapted to breed with many males. The relatively few number of eggs are sufficient to ensure reproduction throughout the female's viability window.
Males on the other hand, must compete with other males in order to procreate.
That is why sperm cells are so prolific.
They increase the probability of fertilizing the egg in an environment where the sperm of numerous other males are vying for progenation.
Males have

No girls on this planet have that fetish.

retard post

well, on which planet is this fetish?

fpbp

I mean, I know how you get by with a low IQ through mental trickery, but it still baffles me how you work in society without grasping basic concepts of life.

this is blowing my MIND

would you rather have a soda pop you just cracked open, or one that has had 7 penises in it?

Sorry man I'm learning. I'm mostly slow and quite uncultured despite my reading habit... but I'm learning

You have three options:

1. Become gay. You might find a man with this kink.

2. Pay women.

3. Lie. There are many girls with "Daddy issues" but you're going to need to never mention you're a virgin... THEY wan't to feel like the virgin and that you are the one with experience.

Trust me on this, I'm 42 and have slept with hundreds of women, it's all about confidence and being seen to be popular with women.

Daddy issues are a massive bonus in your 40s, and I've had more hot 20 year olds in my 40s than I did in my 20s!

Yeah he's wrong. Don't believe that shit.

>Some of them are very mean about it.
The only situation where this is true is where the woman is a goddamned harlot and the only way she can feel better about her own shortcomings is by creating her own narrative that somehow those with self-control are lesser than her impulse controlled spiral of chaos.

It's the same shit, different people. Niggers will tell you they're poor and stupid because of white men, too. Even successful people blame random shit like the illuminati, the jews, or the government for their shortcomings. You have to take the narrative of a person coming from a point of weakness with a grain of salt, because they have an INCENTIVE TO LIE TO YOU.

Women are not turned off by virgins. Many virgins just happen to be pathetic losers.

Prove it.

Because...
Confucius say...
That key that opens many locks, master key. But lock that is opened by many keys, shitty lock.

There's been plenty of contradictory evidence throughout this thread.

Or, do your own research, there's plenty of research in this area and most of it contradicts that post.

Yes, there are certain biological adaptions (penis shape, sperm wars) etc. that show that men's competition continues even inside of a woman - but this is not due to a natural psychological promescuity of women, it's just another adaption in males to increase their already limited chances.

A woman may sleep with a handful of alpha males of her choosing - it is then when these mechanisms are relevant.

Also nature has also had to account for males who have used the tactic of sexual theft (aka rape) - something that will have been rampant in human history.

While I somewhat concur, and there is evidence to suggest the shape of a penis is actually meant to scoop out other dudes sperm from a pussy, your comment doesn’t necessarily contradict mine. The top guys are spreaders, that’s why there are so many single mothers, additionaly women do have to choose only the most ideal mates as others have mentioned in this thread. Just because a female gets fucked by a bunch of dudes, doesn’t mean she can have all those children, she may be designed to fuck a lot, but she isn’t fucking just anybody with a dick and there is selective breeding. (More evidence to support your position in the fact that female don’t have the same orgasms as men and have been known to keep going with other partners)

I believe it’s gotten twisted but we are both correct.

I think the reality is that human sexuality is really fucking complicated and has adapted over many generations and vastly different societies.

In general, females of almost all species are highly selective and the judges.

>it's cute
found the virgin

Because women are attracted to dominance and assertiveness, while men are attracted to aesthetics. So a woman who is both attractive and a virgin is seen by women as desirable.

On the other hand, a man who is a virgin is seen as unsafe. And they're usually right. Most men who are virgins are either autistic, have some creepy fetish, and/or are incels/MGTOWs.

Who cares?

I agree.

What does virginity matter when how you get along with the person and their loyalty to you matters the most.

I've been with girls who are drop dead gorgeous but absolute shitters to be with and I dropped them quick because if rather date some dorky chick that I like.

Because getting laid as a female is typically the easiest thing in the world. Whereas getting laid as a male takes effort and skill.

Or poor. Or crippled.

Found the beta

Because the whores are trying to steal your wizardly powers

its been decided by the collective asshole group and their collective asshole leaders dont you dare to stand up against them and go back into sucking you fucking dumb useless whore or do you wanna die miserably?

Nah. Even people with creepy fetishes can get laid.

The reason why most don't is because most people who have creepy fetishes also are on the autism spectrum.

Wildly incorrect.

What's wrong with finding some girl who appreciates you for you?

Current gf would "do anything" for me and has. She wants kids where stuck up sluts didn't want any.

She is iffy bout marriage because parents are hostile divorcees after he abandoned her after they just had a baby. She fears me burning her in the long run and that leaves the control in my field. I don't know how it could be any more alpha than that.

Only very shallow women would consider it shameful or whatever. I don't think many women care about virginity. But they do prefer an experienced guy. At least that's who they're more attracted to. It's biology. If you get laid, you must be desirable.

I find both disgusting. Would stone all fornicators.

Attached: deus vult (2).png (312x338, 185K)

He happens to be right though. There are elements of truth to what incels say. They just take things to a delusional extreme and refuse to fix themselves. None of that changes biology.

Very wrong. There have been studies on this; 3 in 4 men who are still virgins by the age of 22 remain virgins until their death. And 9 in 10 men who are still virgins by the age of 30 remain virgins until they die.

Very true. Men who are disabled and/or cynical are seen as having low value to women. That's also why the vast majority of people who die virgins also spend their lives in poverty: because the qualities that make men undesirable to women are the same qualities that make men undesirable to job recruiters.

Try thinking in broader terms. My comment didn't apply strictly to humans, but to all mammalians.
In the absence of cultural dynamics, we are physically still animals.
Our bodies are optimized for perpetuation of the species.
If one were to remove cultural and societal restrictions, human mating habits would be indistinguishable from other mammalians.

Guys do about 2/3 the work during sex. A virgin will be nice and tight and you don’t have to worry about her inexperience. While a male virgin, the female would have to do most of the work or she’d more than likely have a bad time.

Once ;)

Seems pretty simple if you’re not a fuckin bitch boy. You’ve heard the limerick of the lock and keys haven’t you? A key which can open many locks is called a master key and is good. But a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock. Are you new?

Attached: C1CE0BDE-0891-415D-8419-150D65745F17.png (241x230, 163K)