Why do black people have white feets?

Why do black people have white feets?

Doesn't that mean they are white but with a very strong tan, sort of like white girls who look arab when they go to the solarium too often but they're not really arab?

The only difference is black people's tan is permanent because they have evolved further than whites who still need to go to the solarium every day and still only look arab. They can't even achieve black people's tan but i'm sure they would love to.

Attached: feet.jpg (331x367, 75K)

N

I wouldn’t care if I was black, being mixed is worse than being black

I

It's becuz when God paint them, they stand Whit theirs hands to the wall and their feets to the ground

Not sure. Here's my black feet, though

Attached: 20190517_020337-1.jpg (1536x2305, 1.96M)

I smell a nigger

I smell a racist

nigger lmao

Attached: 1563349435440.jpg (259x194, 8K)

They were still walking on their hands and feet when being spraypainted

More or less correct. Humans were white skinned under the hair. Those that stayed in warm climates or moved to warm climates evolved darker skin. Not just Africans, there are ethnicities from the Asian subcontinent that are way darker than Africans.

Tangent question. Blacks often need to deal with "ashy" skin. The claim being that everyone has dry skin but is shows up as ashy on blacks because they are dark. But people of African ancestry are the only ones I've heard having to deal with this. Do dark Indians & Asians also have ashy skin and just don't talk about it? .

This but the other way around.

Because god wanted their feet to work

Idk but as a footfag I fucking love it. The contrast of the lighter parts of the feet are sexy as fuck.

They probably just say dry skin

It's because everyone has to have some good in them.

Pic related

Attached: main-qimg-eea561bc1d49f667670e70ef582ddda4-c.jpg (602x502, 70K)

Because there's a little bit of good in everyone

Nice nutsack, Jam'aal.

Thanks Billy.

Kik zzackblackk

Attached: 898_1000.jpg (1000x587, 60K)

They have more melanin on their regular skin.

10/10 would worship

So perfect mmm

Black wimmen's feet are NOT the same as white girls feet. Black Fem Feet tend to be much fatter with heavy sole and heel pads. This is because their genetics hd nem made to walk barefoot most of their lives in the dirt of Africa. Black Females also tend to have a shorter arch than Caucasian women do. Black wimmen's literally have flip-flops built right into them. If you are into the trample fetish, getting stomped on by a black female is the best on earth. They can literally bust walnuts and coconuts open using just their feet stomps.

Thanks

No. Closest relatives Bonobos and chimps are white skinned under their hair. Also, evolving darker skin to offer some extra sun protection (blacks still can get sunburn) offers an advantage, Also explains why parts not as sun exposed, palms and soles, are lighter. If humans started dark skinned how is this explained? What is the evolutionary driver for white skin? People push for original humans as dark skinned because they want to use "out of Africa" to make it seem like modern humans evolved from modern africans

Even niggers have a little good in them

Would you have a white boy worship them?

You think the SJW crowd would hate pictures of albinos because it shows just how nonsensical the "its just skin color" argument actually is.

Racist

Definitely :)

lol for real. black people are the worst no matter what color they are. complete shit, down to the core

On blacks ashy skin really does look ashy. Its like their skin has turned grey. But I've known very dark Indians and none of them had grey ashy skin and never talked about. Are Indians just better at keeping their mousturization routines to themselves?

shut the fuck up nigger

Do you have kik? I'd love to talk about this more!

Most white people I've known have never spent any time at a tanning salon. Or used spray tan. Or endeavored to tan. Being pale and pasty isn't very attractive, but being the color of leather is WAY less attractive.

D E A D N I G G E R S

YOU FUCKING CUCK BETA MALE PIECE OF SHIT DESERVES TO BE KILLED FOR SHILLING

Racist

Roasted

adult chimps are black. Bonobos are black as well

Racist

Faces and more exposed areas vary in darkness. Skin under the hair is white. The skin of the Gorilla is dark under the hair. Haired/fur animals tend towards being pale rather darker under the hair, but some are darker, and some, like the tiger, have various in skin tone that mimics what is seen in the hair/fur.

Degree of sun exposure can easily explain why lighter skinned creature becomes darker. Why would a dark skinned creature become lighter? Why would they become lighter on just their soles and palms? People can joke about them "rubbing the black off" , but what would be the advantage?

This

Wtf is a solarium

Attached: worgen feet.png (700x906, 1.08M)

Attached: 20190726_155403-1.jpg (1536x2073, 1.76M)

Because every black needs a white to support them.

Racist

checked, trips means it's true

Humans don't have many melanocytes in areas of the skin with a stratum lucidum.

>What is the evolutionary driver for white skin?
The need for vitamin D and living in a region that has less sun light. The lighter your skin, the easier it is for you to absorb the energy from the sun and produce vitamin D. The closer you live towards the poles, the less sun you get. Less sun, lighter skin.

Pretty sure OP means tanning salon. Maybe that's what they call them where hes from, or he just means a room with a bunch of windows to let natural light in.

I've heard that argument. But if that is the case than it should be white's with dark palms and soles instead of blacks with light palms and soles.

Maybe there was no evolutionary advantage to having more melanin in these spots. Have you ever gotten sunburn on the palms of your hands?