Thoughts on this god-tier band?

Thoughts on this god-tier band?

Attached: muse-stuart-c.jpg (820x820, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitty ripoff of a shitty band

Where can I get that white patterned button down shirt that the guy with the glasses is wearing?

My thoughts are: "who are these faggots"

Gonna see them again in september \m/

>thoughts on this imitation Radiohead whose lead singer is a Jeff Buckley imitation?
muse is okay but nowhere near God tier. not even close.

Attached: 1306365373493.gif (480x362, 798K)

who the fuck are these people

Lame music for dorks.

Looks like something a 75 year old woman would wear, you fag

Isn't Muse just some like pop-rock band? Do people actually like them?

I had never heard of this band before.
I looked up their popular song "Uprising." It's literally a ripoff of so many things its unreal.

First off, the opening is an almost exact knockoff the band Battles' much better song Atlas.

The whole thing is basically Blondie's Call Me updated with a few more tricks.

And the dudes voice even sounds like a rip off.

Uprising is shit. Listen to Hysteria

I play in a band with a dude like you. Let me tell you, man...with the sheer amount of music out there right now, it's nearly impossible to find a song that isn't a rip off of SOMETHING. Don't approach it like that. Just listen to something on it's own merits. It's fine to not like something, but don't do this whole "it's a rip off of X, Y and Z." Just don't. Even Blondie had it's share of stuff that ripped off other artists, fuck man, even the Beatles had a few. It happens. Often not on purpose. But it happens. Just let it go.

I'm a Muse fan for the most part. I think that after their first few albums they had the opportunity to do something completely different. But while they definitely changed direction in some ways, they didn't really make anything inspiring. I still listen to their first albums (sometimes including Black Holes and parts of The Resistance). But I don't get as excited about them as I used to. That being said, I'd go to another show. They can play, and I really get into Bellamy's use of effects. Plus his Manson guitars are pretty.

>sometimes including Black Holes
What's wrong with that album? It's their last good one afaik

Nothing. I like it. I just don't like it as much as others. It has several really good songs, but isn't one I want to listen to from beginning to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU

People keep complaining it's a rip off of Radiohead, but they are retards who don't know shit about music. Muse and Radiohead are totally different sounds/styles/themes some their birth, the only thing they are similar is the lead vocals and that's only because Matt and Thom are heavily inspired by Jeff Buckley .
I love both bands and I love Jeff too. Gonna see Muse in October, they offer an explosive show something similar to Floyd's wall

Well also the fact that at one time Radiohead released good music.

it's just a mock up of queen, nirvana and aerosmith, but never reaching the quality of any of them

>thinking black holes is a good album
this is how retard people can be
only thing better was absolution

based dubs

I hope you don't think Showbiz is better than Black Holes

imagine being so shitty your music ends up in a cringy movie about homosexual vampires and homosexual werewolves