Let’s talk anons, i’m bored

Let’s talk anons, i’m bored.

how’s your day?

Attached: 3A8398A3-56DC-4689-B8B1-37F663314F50.png (1200x1319, 462K)

Go find a job.

You’re no fun

i can’t get a job for something i did while in highschool

whatd you do?

Hi, why are you bored?

i’ve got no personality and no hobbies : )

i caught some shit on fire which closed the school for a month and for getting mad and stabbing a dude in the hand

I'm kinda hungover and I have an annoying relative showing up in a few hours.

sounds worth it to me

i’ve been in the same situation, good luck.

it was fun but i can’t get the shit off my record because i because i was 15 and 18

In a few hours imma help a friend pull a '97 motor out of a '99 Subaru Outback sport for some repairs then reassemble.

Thanks.

>Dumb frog poster

If you went out and behaved like an adult you would have interesting things to talk about. But you don't.

>Dumb frog poster

well that sucks. at least if you’re already fucked future wise you could have some fun

kinda wish i got into car stuff, but i never spent enough time around them. when did you get interested in cars?

well, at least you’re being productive

It's amazing that even when you change the color of a MAGA hat, the message stays the same.

alright buddy

i probably going to start doing some shit i was already in prison

>MAGA hat
nigga you mean cap?

i live on the street, an entire nation would fuck itself over me smoking weed

I got interested in cars when I was a kid but didn't actually decide to get one until a year ago. (small town can get anywhere on bike)

I was a lazy sac o' shit until about the age of 27 now I want to have skills to do shit like this.

hm well i’m impressed. i never really do anything

Miserable mostly. I got a haircut from a nice older lady and she kept saying I was handsome, and my waitress for the restaurant I'm at is smoking hot but life sucks for the most part so whatever.

You should be a firefighter

sounds horrible

I am pretty tired I gotta go for orientation Saturday at 9 am till 3 PM I can't go to sleep till around 8 or 9 PM it's 2:26 PM ill likely not be tired by then.
Girlfriend is spending the night so she can drive me to orientation start working Tuesday

Attached: 15641656371235058357367170965587.jpg (2592x1458, 1.05M)

if dubs you piss on your girlfriend

If dubs you send me $5 to [email protected] on PayPal.

>be me
>be 35
>be no good for a Job because jews dont like me
> savings makes me go 42 with luck

idk what then i might murder someone
its impossible to work with jews

well I guess we're both lucky motherfuckers eh
if dubs we fuck

bad. video games piss me off. gotta find a job soon but if i cant ill kms before being homeless

discord DgBmtm2 join up & chat folks