Ight guys. I love cat fishing horny pedos on Xbox and then exposing them...

Ight guys. I love cat fishing horny pedos on Xbox and then exposing them. I don’t intentionally do it all the time but when someone bites, I run with it. The person I’m working with has already given me his address and now he wants me to send nudes. The person I’m using to catfish, Landry Williamson (@llaandryy on ig), doesn’t have any nudes, cause she’s 15 and that’s a whole other thing. So I scoured the internet looking for a no face mirror selfie that would match Landry’s body type, and I found one. I sent the picture I googled in hopes that he could send back so I could send it to all of his friends. Now he’s making up excuses and now he’s telling me to send him all of these pictures with a face and now I’m stuck.

tl;dr what should I do if girl I’m using to catfish doesn’t have nudes and the pedo won’t send back

Attached: CCFB4636-C748-4AFE-8E89-C639A5004097.png (828x1792, 281K)

threaten to cut contact?

Nail this piece of shit to the wall every fuck that says arse is retarded and needs ending, confirmed for pedos if you use the "word" arse. Get him op you are not a faggot today. Shit wipes off.

Now I can see how I sounded kind of gay there

Attached: 5A46BEF1-6707-4355-9AFA-01891F84DA20.jpg (828x1000, 77K)

Lmao even pedos can start to see the light, stop trying to look at underage kids before your life is ruined you degenerate.

Ummm it might be illegal to photoshop her head onto them.

Not supporting pedo but I hate self righteous hypocrites even more. You are sexually exploiting Landry in order to bait someone. Furthermore, what made you chose her for your catfish? Did you yourself see something sexual in a 15 year old that made you think she, as opposed to others, would make the best pedo bait? Finally, at least in some states in US , representations that are intended to be of underage children are considered CP. So even if the mirror selfie was an adult, the fact that it was posted as being Landry makes it CP. So you are exploiting images of a child for sexual purposes and sending CP over the internet. But the other guy is the evil pedo. You might have a future working for the FBI

First off, I’m 15. Second off, how am I at fault here? I’d love for you to explain

Well it seems you had a misunderstanding about my original post hereI was saying the pedo who used the word arse was a piece of shit and Said op was not a faggot today. Then you made thisAnd I had a misunderstanding because of your earlier misunderstanding. I thought that post was someone pretending to be the pedo who said arse or even that self same pedo. You are at fault for not reading well enough and it caused us both to goof. I'm glad you loved my explanation.

If you're 15 you don't belong on this site.

Also, look at other 15 year old girls. What is it that makes that girl hot to you. What is it that causes your sexual attraction? Are you going to find all these things repulsive in 3 years?

Underage b&

tfw am 25 and can't stop looking at that sweet little 14-16 year old ass, AMA friendos

>tl;dr what should I do if girl I’m using to catfish doesn’t have nudes

I'll upload some samples.

Attached: IMG-20150125-WA0022.jpg (640x852, 129K)

Attached: IMG-20150114-WA0097.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

Attached: IMG-20150120-WA0033.jpg (960x1280, 199K)

They look pretty tight/ plump nowadays

Nothing time specific. Don't turn him into the police but extort him, bleed him dry. You will have college paid for in no time. Learn how to launder money, have fun

Attached: IMG-20141126-WA0003.jpg (960x1280, 167K)

do you ever get their contact info and text them?

>First off, I’m 15. Second off, how am I at fault here? I’d love for you to explain
Post your own nudes. Pls.

I never talk to them since i'm not a complete retard, but they do notice me looking at them too much and sometimes they smile at me and sometimes they just find it creepy as hell, i'd never actually engage in anything with them since I don't want to be branded a pedo by anyone i know, it's a dark little secret.

>and sometimes they smile at me

You don't go outside much do you?

A lot of them dress a way to lure the eye, I don't blame you or myself for having a slight attraction.
Got a kik?

Mods where you at