Doctors of Yea Forums, can you tell me what this tear in my eyeball is...

Doctors of Yea Forums, can you tell me what this tear in my eyeball is? I already put eyedrops on it to relieve the pain, but it's still there. It hurts to blink with my left eye, help pls

Attached: 20190726_113100.jpg (1224x1224, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justfacts.com/taxes.asp).
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/10/upshot/medicare-for-all-bernie-sanders-cost-estimates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go ask real doctors man

That shit will tear further and dissolve until it's missing from your entire eye. Do you want to be blind or go to the doctor, retard?

fucking idiot dont ask such shit on Yea Forums go to real medic

one time in HS, a good buddy of mine had what appeared to be some kind of organism that over the course of maybe 3 hours grew larger and larger until it covered half his eye. it was like a yellow crusty live organism that did its thing and disappeared in hour 3, before he could be seen by a doctor. one of the most bizarre things I've ever witnessed

You've got the homofaggyitus.

See a doctor or go blind.
Your choice.

It's nothing. You probably have allergies. Just leave it alone, and it will resolve itself. Don't listen to these other retards.

>literal tear in the outer membrane
>it's just allergies guise

Who is the actual retard I wonder.

probably an infection, go see a doc

You have an infection I think

do you retard still have your contact lens in?

Looks like plaster or drywall.

Call a contractor.

Stop taking cumshots to the face, that's a clear cum build up

Tits or gtfo

asshole, that is a tear in your membrane tissue. Go see immediatly a doc or you won't be seeing one at all with that eye.

Do you want a deflated eye? motherfucking idiot posting on b instead of going to the doc.

dick dat

to(ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor)

I'd immediately seek medical assistance. You only have two eye balls, and you need both of them.

I don't have the money to schedule an appointment with an eye doctor right now. I wouldn't ask anons on Yea Forums for help with this if I could just waltz on down to the eye doctor or even just find out what the hell is wrong with my eye by looking it up online
Do you have any more info on that? Sounds interesting
nice joke diagnosis
Man, I hope that's the case and not something serious
Don't wear contacts, I use glasses
I don't work anywhere near that stuff, but I would have noticed if it was plaster or drywall
I'm just a dude with abnormally long nails

Ophthalmologist here from Wills Eye Institute. My advise is to blink with your right eye.

answer phaggot. it's your contact lens.
if your eye hurts, you probably have a corneal infiltration

>eye is literally ripping itself apart
>can't go to the doctor because it's too expensive
AND THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

then make a sharp picture

also, it's not a "tear of the membrane", whatever that is supposed to be...

>I don't have the money to schedule an appointment with an eye doctor

What do you mean?
Going to the doctor costs money where you live?

>do you have any more info on that?
no I don't. I'm sure pics were taken but this was like 10 years ago. best of luck

Attached: NHL Hitz 2002.jpg (640x908, 83K)

Eyes heal pretty quick. But eyes can get infected quickly with a tear. Pain is usually a first symptom. The doctor will 99% give you antibiotic drops. So I recommend getting those drops. Mainly prophylactic, but whatever

Can't tell if this is true or not
see , I'm just a poor ameritard
Looks like it might be a tear to me, but I don't know much about eyes
damn...
I'll see if I can get my hands on those, thanks

Also if you start getting purulent(pus) discharge when you wake up in the morning, and you get blurry vision then it’s an infection. Could be viral or bacterial, but no one would know until they took a culture which takes a couple of days anyways. Therefore docs give out antibiotic drops anyway.

Also I think those drops have to be prescribed..

Also also, there are hundreds of pages of eye conditions you can’t find easily online. Textbooks of conditions. This doesn’t look like a tear to me. I don’t know what it is. It’s not common. Usually tears or scratches are clear, the only good way to see the scratch is with dye.

Do you normally have dry eyes?

Me again - I’m guessing you rub your eyes hard from the specs around your eye ?

Guess I'll try to scrape up some extra cash to go see an eye doctor, and soon, hopefully
Yes and yes.

torn sclera, usually means you got something caustic in your eye, but as long as its not getting bigger you're fine.

Ok so don’t rub your eyes and keep them lubricated with dry eye eye drops. They tore from rubbing and just generally being too dry. It should be fine.

It doesn't seem as serious as a torn sclera or something caustic in my eye, but it does hurt pretty bad. It's not getting bigger though, so that's good

Will do, thanks

With this type of condition you could go to the ER. That is free right?

It's not free without insurance, I think. I don't even know how the healthcare system works in my own country

You should look into it. Where I'm from ER is free regardless of the fact that you are insured or not. And even ambulatory and treatment is free for certain conditions. So it wouldn't hurt to check what kind of treatment you could get in your area basically for free

I just checked up on it. You will have to pay a wildly varying amount to go to the ER in the US with or without insurance, although it is marginally cheaper with insurance, which I can't afford in the first place.

sorry user, it is aids.

it is always adis

Yes!, Go to the doc and you may lose money. Stay at home and you will still see, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our doctor that they may take our money, but they will never take our EYEBALLS!!!

i still say it's a fucking contact lense. one can even see conture on the left side of the image, the bright reflexion; the white lesion is an ar bubble under the lense. also, the white lesion is CLEARLY above the conjunctiva

that's why you don't deliver a sharp image

I don't wear contacts, and I couldn't get a clearer picture than what I posted

It's gonna be like $800 i bet. Only been to the ER once and that's what they charged for some xrays n stuff, so I have a pretty good gut feeling on your specific case. You can get a payment plan if you dont have that laying around. It's not like it's due when you walk out. They usually don't send you a bill til a week later anyway.

Then don't blink with that eye

This. Ur fucked m8. Look for indigent programs in your area.

It's the cost of the best medical treatment in the world. Pros and cons.

Sort of, but poor people here already pay -54% in taxes so it's a trade off. And more efficient.

you need money to go to the doctor?

what kind of third-world shithole country do you live in?

Pick at it and pull it out

One where we actually invent new medical shit, great survival rates and low wait times, and we don't tax the shit out citizens. All while having an actual military.

But hey, enjoy your scraps.

I'll test my luck with both of these
The US of A
At this point, I might actually try that

Ophthalmologist here. I concur, cut back to only 3-4 cumshots to the face per day. It was clear up in about 7-10

Days

Hehe. We invent shit and have a military. Too bad you can’t afford a doctors apointment which would be as much as what? 70$ for the inspection max. Enjoy your scraps ^.^

its aeon flux

I was charged $4,000 for some a breathing test, a shot to reduce fever, a 5 minute consult, and xrays. The xrays were $200. The equate brand asprin was $120 for two pills.

Hospitals are dick. No wonder "free" healthcare would cost trillions of dollars.

>would cost trillions of dollars
it really wont though.
they are just jacking up the prices just because they can.
i mean, come on, they charge a couple hundred just for a doctor to come in and say hi and look at you for 2 minutes.

The difference is whether the hospitals get to negotiate on the basis of their giant international corporation versus individuals who might literally die if they refuse what's offered, or are forced to negotiate with a government-sized entity that isn't gambling with its life

>invent shit and have a military.
Not compared to the US. Most medical tradmarks come out of the US. And your Military is a joke compared to ours. In fact, our military is so strong places like Canada don't even have to have one (which is why 5 men with a stick could invade without us). Hence the scraps. You couldn't exist without us. You benefit from our protection and medical advancement. You pay for your scraps by taxing the fuck out of people. Most people in the US, taking into account entitlements, pay almost nothing (justfacts.com/taxes.asp). So we can actually spend our money as we see fit, not some government official who fucks it up with bloat.

But again, enjoy your overpriced scraps.

>hey are just jacking up the prices just because they can.
They also get screwed all the time because they have to treat *everyone*, even those who are flight risks or give false info. And even NYTs says it would cost more money than god
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/10/upshot/medicare-for-all-bernie-sanders-cost-estimates.html

When the government is involved, prices ALWAYS go up. Look at intuition fees relative to the governments involvement for example.

its horrifying but ittl heal. still, see a fucking doctor you lunatic

> (OP)
> (OP)
>asshole, that is a tear in your membrane tissue. Go see immediatly a doc or you won't be seeing one at all with that eye.
>
>Do you want a deflated eye? motherfucking idiot posting on b instead of going to the doc.
Yes he is right you need surgery to save that eye go to the er

Tom Scelera, how the hell are ya

discord DgBmtm2 join up

>it is always aids
no its not
sometimes its nerve gas
and it is nerve gas

Attached: 1508802190135.png (494x632, 583K)

what is this

i know it's a discord invite, but what goes on in the server?

Same as always, gay shit.

you will lose your sight if you do not go to the doctor immediately. it is a significant tear in the membrane

OP here. After looking it up some more, it looks like it's an epiretinal tear. Can any anons back this up?

Your eyes have a very thin membrane that protects them from the elements. It's why we don't feel them super sensitive despite being fragile and exposed.

Either you've torn the membrane through physical trauma somehow or... you have an infection that's eating it away.

Go. To. A. Fucking. Doctor. Even try and find a site where you can talk to one for free if you're that much of a brokefag.

Yeah, I'll just go with my last resort and loan out some money from family and friends so I can go to a doctor

Just go to the doctor? its that easy

Attached: 1545515795592.jpg (481x331, 31K)

what are you even talking about?
epiRETINAL?????

you are nowhere near the retina you moron!

MAKE A SHARP PICTURE FFS