Hi Yea Forums I'd like to know how to properly set a car on fire ( It is for criminal purpose)

Hi Yea Forums I'd like to know how to properly set a car on fire ( It is for criminal purpose).
I have my reasons but don't really want to explain ( trust me, I wouldnt do It If it wasnt neccesary)...

Any tips ?thanks !

Attached: 50804126_10156020442452823_1703173451642044416_o.jpg (2048x1209, 459K)

get another car and rub them together very fast until the friction ignites them.

Haha thanks I fucking lost

No really any tips ?must be fast and I dont wanna make a lot of noise ...

Throw warning flare inside it

Replace the car with an old Pinto. Cause mild rear end collision to the car.

Fuck is suppose to do ?

A pinto nigga tf ?

Sit inside with a gas container of fuel, dump it and light it up

Has gasoline inside it, if you can't figure out how to start that on fire you should get inside first.

Yes, a Pinto. It's a model of car from Ford.

You're an idiot

>OP is one of those spergs on a thrill kill streak in Canada.

So why did you do it? You are going to kill yourself so you might as well tell us. Did your parent's void your water tight seal?

couple of gallons of diesel in a jerry can
spread liberally around the interior, engine bay and trunk till your jerry can is empty
toss in a book of matches with one of them lit

job done.

Get a clothes hanger, and a piece of cloth, then open the gas tank to the car and push the rag through the tank with the bended clothes hanger until you cant go anymore. Then take it out, shove the gasoline soaked rag into the gas tank, sticking out, and light it.

show the car a picture of you naked. itll set itself on fire to try to die after what it saw

Attached: Untitled2.png (545x774, 137K)

>couple of gallons of diesel in a jerry can

You don't know what you are talking about, do you?

Tell your Muslim neighbor that the car insulted Mohammed and let the religion of peace for it's thing.

Set something on fire under the engine bay, that's where most of the stuff that can ignite (and stay on fire) is.
All other places are just bare metal, tires a bunch of plastic and a fuel tank that most likely won't catch fire unless you really put some effort first.
I'm assuming you want to be quick and somewhat quiet, otherwise you can just smash a window, pour some fuel on the carpets and set those on fire.

Make sure to stick around for when the battery fails or the fuel tank finally starts venting vapours and fuel, it's really something to watch.

>let the religion of peace for it's thing
for what thing?

what's the matter, never seen a jerry can for diesel before?

Attached: can.jpg (640x640, 16K)

Fill with termite (not termites)
Napalm

OP here one question. When i throw a lit fag in the fueltank will it explode immediately and burn me or will it slowly burn or will nothing happen?

just use gasoline, negro, mang, shit, and a lighter

Have fun getting v& homo. Reported.

izppo fuel on the tire next to the gastank (both made of oil), you'll get away with it. tell us if it worked