I hate being white. I hate my race. We are suicidal cuckolds. No other race is like this

I hate being white. I hate my race. We are suicidal cuckolds. No other race is like this.

Attached: ugly-woman-funny-ugly-people-pictures-10.jpg (700x525, 169K)

just fuck a cow or smthing smh

>projecting things so hard that you project them on entire race in a pitiful attempt to blame genetics for your own failures

You can turn it around.
Yes you can.
Do it.

>I spend too much time on internet incelpools like reddit, 4chin tranny threads and I eat leftist propaganda like soyburger
>Ive got more estrogen than a 15yo girl because I eat mayo every day
>I dream about bbc every day because I am a dickless virgin sperglord
>I have zero common sense and I believe everything I read on plebbit, facebook and 4chin b
get your shit together loser.

>it's my fault most white guys are fags who let niggers fuck them up the ass and bang their wives

Attached: RBHB47VI326SQ4O3TWS67H7CJA.jpg (800x749, 78K)

but enough about you

>unironically uses the phrase "bbc"
thanks for proving me right
RIP White race
all faggots

Attached: r2u4gk.png (1080x1089, 729K)

Imagine not knowing whites are trying to kill themselves so they have less consciously choate people to deal with.

COPE

Attached: MoB_DNvz.jpg (461x461, 51K)

Attached: 78dc4c19cfa1014449c4fe08a5e06e5e.jpg (480x640, 47K)

>COPE
Cope.

Attached: MV5BMTMzMjEzOTkyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTg4NjYz._V1_UX140_CR0,0,140,209_AL_.jpg (140x209, 7K)

COPE

Attached: 190422153943-gorillas-selfie-virunga-national-park-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 71K)

Attached: article-2050453-0E6D1EB900000578-828_634x412.jpg (634x412, 91K)

Sounds like you're non arayan

t. blonde faggot who gets fucked up the ass by niggers

Consider yourself lucky. I'm part of the most hated race in the world

Attached: image.jpg (567x703, 66K)

what race is that?

Jew?

>tfw i'm a nigger

Attached: 11190120_884026104995625_1921888422_n.jpg (320x320, 10K)

that's life on easy mode

I'm black

exactly! glad you are finally woke.
please visit Reddits r/hapas and join me in spamming Yea Forums with bbc propaganda.
im all the mods, so pm anyone of them.

halfasian.org

being black is easy. i wish i was black. wouldnt even have to change anything but my skin color. i am plenty athletic and my dick is nice being white but it's all about perception and just being black people believe you have a bigger dick and you're athletic even if you aren't

this got me lol

wym?

nigger bbc is a jewish trick, nothing more.

too bad every nigger guy larps as McLongdick
Every nigga got 10 inch dicks.
Statistics and girls say otherwise tough...

and white girls and cucks believe it so it doesn't even matter if it's true cause white men do jack shit to fight back about it

Nice try Ivan.

>"it's the Russians' fault I suck nigger cock"

Attached: 1556620624623[1].png (565x871, 424K)

It's only easy because of niggers popping out little hell spawns just to collect welfare and get food stamps and shit. Thankfully, my parents raised me to act like a civilized human being. They red pulled me long ago. I went to private school and believe it or not my dad has always been around. I hate being thrown in the same category as niggers who behave like fucking animals.

Attached: 9624407600.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

*pilled

and at the end of the day said hell spawns are winning while whites die off

Shit bait mate

yet here you are

Yes...I see your point. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I am a good looking white male so Im pretty much very popular with every kind of ethnicity which is pretty fucking useless if you want a healthy relationship +bitches be crazy. Every single one of them I fucked fell in love with me. Hoes be crazy and I prefer peace and you can expect none of that around women. I believe in stable relationships with mutual respect.

Sex is the most overrated thing the internet sold us. You fucked xyz? Guess what? no one fucking cares. Also the shame in the eyes of those single mothers with mixed children, that shit is next level. I might be a mysognist so I kinda enjoy the view of hoes hitting the wall in thier late 20s. They are all scared and surprised because living carpe diem and feeding thier feeble egos on beta males is not a sustainable way of life. Hell some start falling apart by the age of 25 lol. Turns out drinking vodka orange every 2nd day and smoking a pack while stuffing your stupid face with gyros makes you age like cheese.

Instead of racebaiting and hating on each other just pop a beer and enjoy the shitshow lol.

>the shame in their eyes
doesn't exist
you imagine it to cope with whites being cucks

Is this a member of the British royal family?

One of the truest statements out there my wise friend. Same gos for me, sex is ok, passion so much better and a loyal relationship based on trust and respect the fucking thing i want and the fucking thing these carpe diem bitches can't offer. they didn't hit the age yet for me when they suffer the fate of their stupid choices, but it will come i hope

COPE

Go to sleep tyrone

I agree with this but deeply bothered by the fact you said vodka orange instead of just a screwdriver.

Attached: images(4).jpg (262x192, 13K)

just stay in a decennt shape when you hit 30 and you will see you are the king of the jungle. Also avoid shitty jobs because they will fuck with your health, royally. My knees fucked for life.
>screwdriver
why you call that? ofc im not english

just googled it and it turns out my shitty language just called is vodka-orange while everywhere else is a cocktail. My mom drank that shit for years lol, she was such a shitty person.

Shut up, Kike.