>makes you look sick asf
>girls love skaters
>is fun
>is a cheap alternative to other sports
>easy and convenient way to get around
>can fit in a backpack
>fun way to get fit
>easy to learn

Attached: tony-hawk-180-series-complete-skateboard-8d.jpg (440x298, 12K)

Because unicycles are better

Because I don’t fuck little boys

nice

It’s a cheap alternative? It is if you’re skating a shitty Walmart board, and you shouldn’t be skating if you’re skating a Walmart board

because I'm to scared to get called out by a 14 year old because i cannot do a 360 ultra bigflip pop shovit kickflip backside 180 nose grind into a hard flip into 900 backflip down 700 stairs

Because I do got them switch 3flips on lock.

Attached: 1563739774984.png (811x889, 1.04M)

I do skate.

I hate being a street skater because whenever I go to parks with mainly half pipes I feel like a complete retard when there’s those 3 guys there that spend every day on ramps and do the same rock to fakie but can’t do a kickflip on the flat. Other people watching who don’t really understand the difference just think they’re 10x better, I run home crying and beg my mother for some tendies and a kiss on the forehead. Really hurts your ego ya know.

Because im not a criminal

Because I'm an adult.

Skating is such a good time. I recommend to any user who is thinking of trying it out. You're also never too old for it.

Im too old for it

Streets and sidewalks were filled with exposed rock.
It was like riding a thousand mini jackhammers for all my joints. Let alone the possibility of severe road rash.

Dont skate guys, they say its a cheap and fun hobby with much pussy. Well it doesnt look like that when you break your spine cause tiny cracks on road set you off and you loose teeth break your spine and end up being a paralyzed cripple depending your whole life on welfare and as soon girls see you in wheel chair all these hotties turn around and walk away while waving the last time to you.

Because everyone in the (kinda) small community I live in thinks it's so incredibly gay that I constantly get
weird looks and even blatantly laughed at when I skate in public. This is why I quit years ago.

i'm not 19 anymore

Get good : )

I do! who the fuck told you I didn't. I will kick their ass!

>Why dont you skate?

Because I own a Hilux. Have you ever tried not being teenage?

I dont blow old men for $10 bags of weed

I got old. Cannot risk an injury due to jobs.

Shit is more like a middle school/high school thing simply as you stated - "to look cool".

If you are in your late 20's, early to mid 30's and are skating and not even for sponsorship, then you need to reevaluate your life.

You Aussie?

I’m not a fan of breaking bones or nearly getting killed. Skateboarding accidents are a common occurrence.

Its no different than any other form of physical activity.
>reevaluate your life
if you're still going to the gym but you're not doing weight lifting championships, reevaluate your life

because I'm not 12.

im not a teenager or a fag

you're on Yea Forums...

you're a fag