Got super bored about 10 days ago and scraped remnants out of an old grinder...

Got super bored about 10 days ago and scraped remnants out of an old grinder. It was maybe 1/4th the size of a fingernail. That was my first time smoking in a year. Avg size dude, p lazy but I drink a lot of water.

I should be good to pass a urine screen at this point, shouldn't I?

Attached: dirty-weed-grinder[1].jpg (497x319, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. it doesn't last that long if it's been a year. you'll be fine, user

>I should be good to pass a urine screen at this point, shouldn't I?

If your thin and keep in shape it should clear in 3 to 5 days. Obviously depends on the type of test too, standard ten panel might just false positive. That can be a good or a bad thing.

If you are fat you are totally fucked. Start running.

unless that test is in the next week, you're clear my man

Wait till they ask for some hair when you go in. RIP.

If you never smoke weed, but smoke 1 joint, it will take 5 days to get it out of your system.
If you're a regular user you will need 3 weeks, 4 weeks to be sure.
So yes, you're fine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

More than likely, yes.

Yeah, according to the paperwork, it's a non-DOT ten panel urine. Pretty avg build, 5'10" 180lb. Been ten days ago now and was just a single toke.

I have until 8/1 to test but this is my last weekend in town. I wanted to test today so I could have a going away party with friends.

Attached: Captfffure.jpg (394x133, 11K)

You'll be fine mate. Obviously do not smoke until after the test is over, then go buy some 10 panels off Ebay and test yourself to see when you can smoke. You can still enjoy your favourite herb, just gotta be careful. Stay safe.

Why would you even chance it? That’s drug addict behavior.

>Why would you even chance it?

Because I'm an adult and I can make informed decisions which do not affect the safety of others or myself. I never get stoned on the job and not every night.

>addict behavior
First time smoking in a year and I hadn't even applied for the job at the time.

You're gonna be fine imo

>and I hadn't even applied for the job at the time.

That's what I hate about this bullshit. You can smoke and lead a normal life, but some up tight entry level job factory that exists solely on under paying and flogging it's staff, thinks you can't because you might invalidate the insurance and cause a shut down. Then you get the fucking job and the up tight cunts make sure to suck the fun right out of you and try dictate your life as best they can so all you want to do it work. I'm so glad I got out of that and became a contractor.

Former occmed clinic worker here. Exercising close to the date of a urine collection will actually increase the metabolites in your sample. Maybe do it a week or no more than few days prior, but you want to be lazy and load up on fats for 24-48 hours prior to collection.

>factory work
I could understand if the job is around/operating potentially dangerous machinery. This gig is just basic IT helpdesk, tho.

My job is safety critical, I get it wrong and err... Well it'd make the news. But smoking doesn't affect me the day after. Shock horror I'm not a total fucking retard and I can excessive personal responsibility. A lot of good young lads have had their careers shut down because of some knee jerk reactions from a bunch of stuffed suits who snort every night. Fucking mental.

I think I pass in two days now, work keeps me fit. I'm more into drugs they can't test for now. Systems only as smart as the people running it.

Keef is pretty much pure THC crystals dude.
It'll be at least another 10 days before you can pass a drug test. Even in 10 days it would be a crap shoot.

>trusting Yea Forums with advice about something this important

>But smoking doesn't affect me the day after.

Um, yes. It does. Every study indicates that it weakens short term memory.

^