Hey guys

Hey guys.

I am a straight white male, but I have enjoyed having dildos in my ass on rare occasions (maybe once a month?)

I noticed yesterday that my asshole looked a little puffy and slightly purple, pic slightly related. Does anyone know why, and will this go away?

Attached: 66168309.jpg (240x170, 10K)

No you will die painfully
Go to a doctor we especially aren’t one

So, it could be these things:

1. Infection
2. Swelling from thicc cock.
3. Allergic Reaction to lube ( usually silicon based shit will cause problems )

> OP should just admit to being gay.

Attached: hemorrhoidsthu.jpg (632x632, 71K)

hemmorhoids. take a break for a while. use more lube next time and go slower. i've been getting fisted for 15 years and my shit doesnt look half that bad lol.

I figured since there was a lot of fags and Sissy's on here, maybe they have had some experience with this before I see a doctor. There is no discomfort, it just looks puffy.

You're probably using too big of a dildo or being too rough with not evough lube. It'll go away over time but from my experience you'll be more susceptible to it in the future

Here's an idea stop sticking things is your ass.

Never understood the anal play equates to being gay meme? care to explain?

Sounds like it needs to heal up. You have also developed a hemorrhoid

Butt it feels very, very good.

I had a girlfriend in college stick her finger in my ass once when we were fucking, I personally didn't care for it.

Fag

I've found that my orgasms are so much better when my asshole has something to chew on as I cum.
>Feelsgoodman.png

it's always been women. i get off on gay play, though.

you got to relax

Let me pound that hole slut

Not into men sadly but if I was it would make life A LOT easier.

>I'm not into men

Attached: 1564050165911.jpg (740x920, 117K)

>My own fingers and rubber cylindrical objects are now the same as liking the same sex.
never change Yea Forums

Attached: 1562709725291.png (390x386, 110K)

DO you use dildos a lot? The walls of your anus will thicken, almost like a callous, if you do a fuck ton of anal. Also, its similar to hemorrhoids.

Any more pics of that ass, got me going already

I've not posted my ass, I'm not OP and I'm straight but I've cum many a time with stuff in my ass.