Greetings I am known by far and wide, I am a traveller like yourself...

Greetings I am known by far and wide, I am a traveller like yourself, here to guide you and answer any questions you may ask. First of all, yes I am Death, secondly, no I am not here for your soul. Tch! Idiots. Hahaha. Ask away.

Attached: 693fd34dfcf74ed3759e977251bc3b95.jpg (596x960, 40K)

You are gay

If fish don't have noses then why do they smell?

Attached: ....jpg (250x243, 8K)

What is the best way to kill a jew

Who else is watching this video in 2019? XD

How did you became death if you are a traveler like myself?

They have noses and they smell fear of bisexual fish schools to prey on. Sometimes interluding like a fish do.

Tell them you have cake. Kosher Cake with lead frosting. Yummy yummy yellow cake made with shiny sprinkles.

Indepth Answer for Indepth Question.

Creative Writing and Larping of course.

When?

if donating one kidney is considered heroic, then why I got arrested after donating five

>Greetings I am known by far and wide, I am a traveller like yourself, here to guide you and answer any questions you may ask. First of all, yes I am Death, secondly, no I am not here for your soul. Tch! Idiots. Hahaha. Ask away.
What do you look like?

Attached: 132165421.jpg (280x289, 17K)

15 years from now
In a plush red chair from sudden arrythmia...alone and drunk.

why are you asking when you already have a picture of me?

Where is my good boy points

Attached: unknown-6.png (594x509, 577K)

What do I really look like...I have a black robe covering most of me, heh. White hair, very tight skin, youthful really, some bones ripping through it, while I am really held together by all the bugs inside. That and the constant self within a self, I smell like dog shit, carry a big stick and a candle box of course. Constantly wet for no reason and very horny too, can't fix it. On average tho I am just a big old jingle jangly skeleton.

Hey can I get an immortality pass, I figure if I hate life enough I could fuel this universe with my rage past the previously inevitable heat death of the universe.

Can't be too good otherwise the credit unions get mad. Bummer cuz it just aint right.

Heh I hear they hand those out at the north pole...and disney land.

As for fuel, yeah sure, but selfish rage is such a waste. Just work your core man.

Just forget to stop by when its my time Mr. Death man.

Where's my money Motherfucker ??!!??
I'll bitch slap your ass back to Hades if i don't get it by Sunday.

Me? When?

You'll be fine you don't really return to a timekeeper mentality after life. Unless you built clocks all your life or something, haha.

How long before life gets better for me

C'mon over. We'll play Scrabble, have a few drinks, then kill me.

I didn't realize death was a traveler who talked like a 13 year old. How do you get people to take you seriously?

Who does death wanna fuck?
What souls do you prefer taking?
Have you met god? Is he a dick?

It doesn't. The older you get the more problems pile on.

Oh shit so its just random, you poor thing talk about being on call. Its almost like you're a stupid concept that doesn't work. Sorry Death bro :(

I left it on the bar if you can reach it, no garuntee someone got there first though.

Crossing the street. Late at night, someone sideswipes you this October.

What do I look like a mathmetician? Haha You have 27 years, probably mugged on vacation in Florida. Wearing a straw hat and on a beach chair.

The offer is inviting but I think I've heard that one before. You should go back on the couch old man.

I guess we all need a little intimidation in life. See ya when you're 12.

Don't ask, usually celebs.

The two for one kind, also somewhat prepared soul but none of the...frankenscience accidents. Those get put in a bin and for postponed bigly.

God is a very faggoty numb shit, no joke. Except on Super Sundays.

When do I die?
Answer me you mong.

What if i Don't go out of the house in October?

You get Diarhea from drinking rainwater from the tap during one of your low-vitamin days. 9 years tops.

Then you probably don't see that spooky movie you wanted to see. Ngheghe.

keep on bouncing!!!!! niggerrrrriCHUMP i hate u

teletubbies,... FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-----------------------------------------------------------------o

how do i kill everyone as in every organism on the planet ma fwend?

Attached: retardhoomsr.png (300x250, 14K)

Just remove the oxygen and replace it with fire.