Girls you've creampie surprised. What was her reaction? was she on bc? etc

Girls you've creampie surprised. What was her reaction? was she on bc? etc.

Attached: Photo 74_2.jpg (640x480, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method/how-effective-is-withdrawal-method-pulling-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah fuck you gook

extermination

>be me
>girl tells me some guy came in her last week and she was really upset about it
>get fomo
>ask her out
>don't cum for five days
>sleep with same said girl
>do exact same thing as other guy lol

Attached: Photo 71.jpg (640x480, 71K)

First time I creampied this chick she was riding me and jumped off super quick so I only shot one or two ropes in her. Then she jumped into the shower and said, "If I get pregnant you better fucking be there for me"

Attached: 12666536_1556591838000517_379812407_n.jpg (540x429, 62K)

Was on a snowboarding trip with just me and this girl [pic related]. banged w/o protection, finished inside but she didn't mind. Didn't do plan b or anything.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.07.24 AM.png (1280x800, 643K)

I hate seeing pictures like this. Even if you clean your bathroom daily, the floor is still gonna be covered in germs. Women are fucking disgusting. Would still hit it, just saying.
>begs to breed me, daddy
>Knocked her up
>Have twins now

Wow congrats. any shots of your (wife? gf?)

better? lol.
she had the biggest booty of anyone I've ever been with which was super fun. Also after that first time she let me cum in her almost every time after. Never got her pregnant but the anxiety after a lot of those sessions was real.

Attached: 12674166_1559574987702202_1695295324_n.jpg (960x562, 211K)

First time I slept with this girl was in a car. She wasn't on birth control and asked me to pull out. I just didn't want to though and kept asking "should I cum in you?" and she would wimper "no" each time. When I finally had to blow I just let my dick flex and poured a gallon of baby batter up in there while she moaned. Ended up dating her and getting her pregnant and even recorded a creampie scene.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 11.18.57 AM.png (153x479, 154K)

Basically go on a date and hook up. I bring a 3pack of condoms...use 2 and lie about not having a third and she tells me it's ok this time. I tell her I'm gonna cum and she tells me to keep going and nut inside her. She calls me a week later and apologizes for putting me in that situation but wants to see me still. So we go on a date, this time bring condoms but don't use any and wind up cumming in her like 3 times. We hook up like 8-10 more times....then she says she finally got on birth control after like a month of fucking her like crazy. She was nuts, but I can't stop thinking of her.

Attached: 3bdbc8e9-ed5e-4331-8758-c3ba11299016.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Said creampie scene. She was prob a week pregnant in this clip but we didn't know it yet.

Attached: neededtrim.webm (720x540, 1.68M)

Nice, lucky. I fucked that filipina girl I just posted for a month and she DID get knocked up. So you were pretty lucky.

This girl was all over me when she had a boyfriend. few months later find out they broke up. asked her out on a date. go to a park see a museum, hookah etc. take her back to my place and ask if she's cool if we don't use a condom. She says it's okay but she reminds me that she's not on birth control. I'm like yup that's totally fine!
pussy felt amaaaazing and she gave great head in between fucking her. when I finally had to cum I didn't even try to pull out and dumped a huge load in her and all she said was, "are you cum-" and that was it.
Came in her two more times that night and we didn't discuss what happened at all. Never had sex with her again even though I tried hitting her up a bunch.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.35.23 PM.png (478x597, 492K)

posting more of this girl

Attached: Photo 73.jpg (640x480, 59K)

I think most people would cum in this girl whether she wanted them to or not

Attached: Photo 1.jpg (640x480, 54K)

She was 19 at the time and had a super tight and warm pussy. I convinced her to fuck me a few more times and I'd blow a load inside her every time and each time she got upset. Then she finally stopped talking to me

Attached: doggy.jpg (940x704, 188K)

my hot af older cousin... i was 21 she was 26... we were fucking and i said i wantt to cum inside her... she told me "whatever you do dont cum in me" one night we got drunk and high. no way i listened. came in her all night long and she loved it. looked her right in the eyes and told her im cumming inside her, during her peak multiple orgasm. i had her on her back missionaryish, ass lifted off the bed, with her legs on my shoulders as i emptied the literal biggest load of my life into her. i seriously came for over a minute straight shooting my cum inside her cunt. at first she said "oh noooooo" but her no cry faded into moaning from another orgasm, she came harder feeling the immense quantity of cum i was torrenting her cervix with and literally went from uncontrollable spasming, to legs locked around me vice gripping me, as her orgasm peaked again gasping crying out "oh my god" until my cock stopped flexing out ropes of cum inside her, i felt her cunt spasming, clenching, gripping my shaft as it flexed ... felt like her cunt was literally milking every drop of my cum. of course i didnt stop after that. i fucked her all night until morning pumping cum into her, not a single drop leaked out... she literally begged me for it every time after that. the next day she left to go back to her husband.9 months later she had a kid that looks like me. little did i know she was ovulating:... it explained why she intoxicated me with her juices, made me like a feral beast, and took my seed, and loved every second of it. and even had my baby. thats what good dick does to a bitch in heat

First of all that's some nice fiction. but if you're not lying then post a pic of that bitch

Damn. Was she pissed? minorly annoyed? I find that if girls are already on birth control then they don't care. Post more she's cute!

more of this girl

Attached: 14182226_1689633298029703_1195578394_n.jpg (450x800, 55K)

>i have a kid
>its not even mine lol

I always kek when women get mad at unwanted creampies?

If you chose to let me fuck you, and you're enjoying it, I own your shit until it's over. I don't give two fucks what you think about how it ends. Plan B is $50, and it's never a problem for me to cover it.

I've blown my load inside every chick who has let me fuck her raw. I don't give a fuck lol. The only reason I've ever pulled out is because I wanted to cum somewhere else, which is rare.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Sure, I doubt you’ve ever fucked mate.

Pretty much the same for me. Who's the hottest girl you've ever busted in? preferably who wasn't on birth control at the time

Same sort of thing happened to me with this girl. Busted in her, she didn't care much. Told her "well the damage was done" so she let me bust in her again. Got worried about her getting pregnant the next day so I hit her up and she said she's been partying too hard to get pregnant lol. Hooked up with her only once after that but didn't fuck. always wanted to creampie her again.

Attached: 58376241_2119684534778502_8046499526862700544_n.jpg (540x960, 41K)

>Girls you've creampie surprised.
Pic related, one on the left
>What was her reaction?
I would cum inside her every single time we had sex and she was furious because she wanted kids but was living at this dumb shitty junky's house and trying to get her shit together despite him making life as difficult as possible
>was she on bc?
Definitely not. I now have a son who I'll never get to see

Attached: 10361988_10204054593909843_6145435378040748808_n.jpg (543x960, 44K)

She wanted kids? Yet was furious?

Maor of her

Stop being a pussy. Men of value have been dropping loads in low-value sluts and fathering bastards since the beginning of time. And you don't even have to pay for it.

Your situation is pic related.

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.png (505x485, 189K)

>Ended up dating her and getting her pregnant
Story was good but this part gives me anxiety

She told me not to cum inside her because she wasn’t on the pill, but she was squatting on my cock and was so tight I couldn’t pull out. Started crying when she realized it was dripping out of her. Luckily didn’t get pregnant though, still the best pussy I’ve had

Attached: 1D10D545-7AA4-43D8-B79A-409E4B7AC49D.jpg (703x1250, 242K)

MOAR!
lol started crying. fuck I would've done it again right then.

i fucked my best friend's gf while we were super high on MDMA after a festival, and came LOADS inside her.
i don't think she ever took any plan B, this happened last month so.. idk

not lie, but not dumb either (dox would be ez) just imagine a hotter but slightly older freckled redhead version of jlaw

To be honest I don't regret it at all. I loved blowing loads in her tight ass pussy. Actually got her pregnant twice, and to be clear she got an abortion both times. She was a creampie slut whether she'd admit it or not

Lol I felt bad at the time but looking back it was also super hot. I wish I had a video of it. Her just lying there with tears in her eyes just trying to wipe cum out of her vagina.

Attached: BF1C0ECE-5BB5-44EE-8C88-914792A6A94C.jpg (706x1256, 286K)

Worst thing I’ve had anyone say to me is “you ruined my shower”

you're probably fine. got a pic of her? Did she know you came in her?

Lol women get so upset about abortions.
I've been responsible for 3 abortions and didn't give a single fuck about any of them. I literally have zero sympathy; not my problem.

Pounding her from behind, I am about to cum and I realize pussy it’s too good to pull out. Get really inside of her with her ass slapping against me and granted her all of my hot cum. She didn’t care but I took her to get a pill.

Attached: 4238F0FC-67B6-4465-A36A-BAB95929B6D6.jpg (589x640, 65K)

Damn so you never got to bust a nut in her again? That can't be the first time a dude has blown his load inside her, I imagine that's happened to her at least a few times since she's pretty hot

To be clear I did feel bad for her since she was so upset after each one but I'm also super happy she didn't have my kid

I don't believe your story, but more of her.

Not really a surprise since I do it every time I fuck my wife, but still...

Kik shimmshady1

Attached: LorisCreamyCenter.jpg (984x765, 306K)

>she was so upset after each one
>she didn't have my kid

This is exactly why I don't give a fuck. The fuck do you have to be upset about?

I always jazzed inside when I dated girls. I was a fuckin moron. By some stroke of luck they always quick ran to the bathroom or got the morning after pill and I didn’t end up with a ruined life. Jesus Christ I was retarded. Becoming a bottom exclusively put an end to that risk.

Well you know when you're dating someone you generally feel bad if they're in distress be it from work or whatever.
That said... I would totally do it again so I guess I'm kindof a hypocrite.

Once she found out she definitely wasn’t pregnant we fucked again, she made me promise to pull out which I did, but purposefully a little late. About half my load I left inside her. She was oblivious

Attached: 3528946B-E1CC-4175-B0B0-8DDF389F172C.jpg (727x1305, 250K)

It’s true, not the only time I fucked her raw but the first time I came inside her

Attached: 3B64DFE7-D1D8-4AB9-A392-98054B2F275B.jpg (750x936, 486K)

yah that girl is ridiculously hot and I hope your story is true but I have trouble believing you. Still people don't believe me all the time on here so I guess you just have to roll with it.

Left. We were both a little drunk and she was riding me, everything was fine and then it came on quick and I'd planned on flipping her over and pulling out to cum on her tits. But I was like "fuck it, I'm gonna let it fly." Initially she was pissed until she got off me and it started dripping out and that was like giving her a hit of heroin. She was addicted to getting creampied after that.

Attached: jb001.jpg (784x960, 108K)

That plot twist made me lol

Why would a woman being upset make you upset?
Women get upset over dumb, non-sensical shit all the time. I've had girlfriends get upset at me because THEY had a dream where I was cheating on them.

Don't try to fix womens feelings, and certainly don't let them unfix you.

dude if she didn't care you should've knocked her up.

I secretly wished that the pill wouldn’t work

Attached: DDD22390-A91B-4C62-AFB7-AADEDFCE2C86.jpg (528x528, 69K)

I did the same thing to left. she's had multiple abortions but none of them were mine (unfortunately)
Wish you knocked her up, damn. could've kept secretly blowing inside her or got her drunk and just given her the full load

Attached: 13510932_10154083969995218_4299407132750498245_n.jpg (540x960, 150K)

then. why. didn't. you. keep. doing. it. if. she. didn't. care.

I mean, can't really see shit from that pic lol

>be me
>dating girl through four years of high school
>we break up a few months after graduation
>ugly break up, was very public in our friend group
>ffw a year
>we start talking again
>she's house sitting for a friend's family
>we meet up there for hate sex
>i get drunk
>rail the hell out of her
>vaguely remember cumming in her doggystyle
>we wake up, she makes me breakfast
>we agree it was a bad idea
>I go home and we stop talking again
>she asks me out to coffee a few months later
>tells me she had an abortion a few days ago
>shrek_whoops.jpeg

i didnt want a kid by any means, but i would have felt better if i could be there for her through the procedure. to support her or some lame shit like that i guess.

I swear to god you're posting different girls each time. fuck off with your bullshit.

I feel you. I want to see this girl. Is she cute? not so cute? Whatsupwither

She wanted kids, but as a planned thing when she was "financially stable" enough to afford them. She lives off of government assistance now lol
I'm pretty stoked to know that I have a son tbh. There's no hard feelings about repeatedly cumming inside that low value girl and producing a child. Sucks that I'll never get to see him or be a good father. But I mean, there are always other girls... Got to see pics and the kid looks exactly like me

Lol then you are a fucking noob. I’m posting the same girl I used to fuck, best sex of my life
Yeah at that time I was just feeling bad about using her as a cum dumpster , I had no other interest in her

Attached: 46C008BC-C840-40F3-9C2C-AE7941B8347E.jpg (750x937, 748K)

hah i think that's so crazy when a girl gets knocked up by someone she hates but basically raises another him.
any more pics of her pre baby?

Aurora theatre shooter clown hair

what a huge missed opportunity

I was like oops, but let's be honest. It wasn't an accident. She was pissed.

Attached: 17799089_1637022842989477_7875274212042762875_n.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Irresponsible kids fucking (eye roll)

Your mom would be so proud

I still talk to her we have fucked a few times ever since. It’s not lost ;)

Attached: 6119E2BC-0FEA-404D-B2FD-80FC60EF88D6.jpg (750x936, 603K)

Name your first kid after me.

My name is user

It’s amazing how many retards actually still believe “pulling out” prevents pregnancy. Boys and girls alike. No wonder society is literally so fucked up.

That's nice, Mr. Trump

Neighbor asked me over said she needed help with something husband was out before I knew it she was riding me and I blew the biggest load in her she loved it

Attached: 5FD3D5BA-AC30-4675-A4CD-FF8504BD1D5A.jpg (2048x1536, 594K)

not gonna post her on this cesspool just because we're actually really great friends now. respect thing, i guess. she's super cute though. pale skin just how i like it, long blonde hair, green eyes, modestly sized stretched ears, track and field ass so that shit is fat and firm. she loves anal too, i really should have just creamed her colon instead of her cunt that night.

My ex was 50/50 about it. When she got super horned up I would be fucking her from behind while she was laying on her stomach. She would beg for me to cum inside her and pull her legs up to where I couldn't back out even if I wanted too.

Other times she would this shocked look on her face like she didn't just beg for me to cum inside her the previous time we had sex. I was so confused near the end of our relationship I didn't know what to do.

I've had a vasectomy now for about 10 years so as soon as I find out the girl is clean, every bit of my dead baby batter gets pumped into a woman.

Honestly pulling out does work. I feel like you have to be really sheltered and innocent to think otherwise, no offense. You're like the kind of person who believes you can get pregnant while on birth control or your period... it's just so astronomically low. Even if you DON'T pull out chances are they're not going to get pregnant.

Anytime you ever see pics of “Ashley”
Just know that whatever text is included is complete utter bullshit.

This guy is the king of Cuck LARPers!

Awwww really? that was the best post so far. fucking lame that it's fake.

See:

Attached: 075F9670-252D-4C20-A58C-D65D72C500B0.jpg (600x659, 76K)

Is your ex hot or not. Also a vasectomy? How old are you? Someday when I'm older I'd like to lie and say I got one and just blow in girls way younger than me.

Trash pussy I tried to knock up, gonna post a few.

Attached: 12016254_1064532913604704_634758825_o.jpg (852x1136, 219K)

Creampied left and middle on separate occasions. Both are sisters. At first left was hesitant but ended up loving it. Middle hates it when sober and begs for it when drunk.

Attached: E5F36B9B-D2B5-41F3-8593-584333076EC7.jpg (480x320, 43K)

By "trash" I mean trailer trash. Her pussy was bomb af

Attached: 13401088_1123646994359962_514923163_n.jpg (720x960, 67K)

This Latina slut

Attached: D38EFD14-028A-4BBA-8B21-0C0687852760.jpg (1242x1522, 263K)

>used to hook up in the myspace days with this over the top emo girl i met online
>first time we met was at a kickback with her friends
>we're all smoking hookah and drinking uv
>friends are in on the hook up
they leave the room and tell us to have fun
>the emo girl starts blowing me
fucking amazing head
>bust down her throat
>we all go back to smoking and whatever
>people start crashing so me and my little emo princess start fucking
>i tell her i'm about to cum and she wraps her legs around me
>starts to cry
>moans "make me a mommy"
>it was then I realized had stuck my dick in crazy >no pregnancy thankfully and we hooked up on and off after that
>the sex made the crazy worth it

cuck's wife i cum in everytime i fuck her

Attached: IMG_5400.jpg (3024x4032, 776K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.28.52 PM.jpg (389x617, 75K)

Nice. Those type of girls usually do kinky shit.

>Is your ex hot or not
7 out of 10. She wasn't the best looking girl I've slept with but not the worst either.

>Also a vasectomy? How old are you?
37, Yeah I'm one of those pathetic old people on Yea Forums.

>Someday when I'm older I'd like to lie and say I got one and just blow in girls way younger than me
One of my ex's I never told that I got a vasectomy. She thought that she was barren by the time I broke up with her. About 6 months later I check facebook and shes announcing a pregnancy. I like to think that's my fault.

Attached: 1563989856481.gif (480x270, 528K)

she was amazing at sucking dick. I loved that every time she would say "I'm not fucking you without a condom" and then guess what, we'd fuck without a condom AND I'd pump a thick one in her.

One time I came in her doggy and she was like, "wait pull out" after I was done and when she layed down a bunch of cum came out. She flipped over and scooped some leaking out and even tasted it before asking me if I came. I said, "nope!" and she was so stupid she said, "I guess I came a lot then"

Attached: IMG_0072.JPG.jpg (1536x2048, 668K)

There's one on Pornhub called "OMG daddy came in me" I come every time I see it

no pic erwut

Awhile back with this girl in picture, she's in a long distant relationship. She preaches about being loyal, how it's true love and she never cheat unless it's him or a guy.
Many house parties later, I decide "fuck it I'm gonna fuck this bitch to me mine". So later on we hangout, talk then I make my move. The bitch wasn't even hesitant just asked we keep it between us cause she found me cut so we fuck. Great ass tight pussy I busted my nut in her she freaks out. I tell like anyone will know if we keep between us right, she agrees.

So we keep fucking, soon enough she gets pregnant. Instead of keeping this quiet I force her to call her BF to get money sent for an abortion and force her to try to explain bullshit to him that its his baby and such.

Shit was funny, he sends money but he knows and brings it up on FB and she keeps denying it even though her "friends" clarify it.
They break up, and we stop talking to each other.

Attached: 7254092785315_8056414708137208079_n.jpg (960x720, 59K)

I have came in my wife exactly two times without protection, and have two kids. The first time I was drunk and just nutted but the second time we didnt have a condom and were both like eh that would be fine.

damn. that's manipulative. she's fucking hot though. any nudes? I need more of her for sure.

She’s starving to death

Is it usual in the US for girls not to be on BC? Cos of private HC?

Because in the UK they're all on it. Have spaffed into over 20 girls, never got any pregnant.

Having kids is Filipino culture so it's not a bad thing that you did. I bet her mom is happy. I was really lucky, I found out I have no self control when a chick tells me to keep going. I just kind assumed she was on the pill. Most chicks are.

just two sadly.

Attached: 534534534_5345345345534543_643663643_n.jpg (459x523, 29K)

She wasn't that surprised

Attached: pic~13~01_1.jpg (1000x1717, 257K)

Electric forest? Was she cheating or just kinda allowed?

This one a friend caught us haha No nudes but thinks these will do.

Attached: 6874921_10210119915909102_6481220127722307584_n.jpg (430x654, 16K)

You ever share her? Or just pics?

here go

Attached: 55504299_127975198340064_1874620613293768704_n.jpg (718x368, 21K)

ew to the nth degree

Same girl I've been posting. Wouldn't you cum in her too?

Attached: Photo 8.jpg (640x480, 109K)

First pic is the best. How tall is she, how old was she?

She's 21 when we fucked and about 5'2", again good tight little pussy.

Attached: 29066319_10211202578045803_2529225774402109440_o.jpg (1536x2048, 788K)

with pleasure

What's her story?

Specifically if she asked you not to? That's what I did.
The second time that she was stupid enough to let me do it I scooped up some that was dripping out and pushed it back inside her.
And again she got crazy anxiety the next day but was just all pouty right after it happened.

Attached: Photo 89.jpg (640x480, 81K)

WHAT FESTIVAL ?

We dated for a hot minute a few years ago. Amazing body, great personality. First time we fucked I'd flipped her over for a prone bone and a couple minutes into it, she arched her ass up and kegel'd the shit outta my dick. I came almost instantly. Honestly, one of the most impressive things a woman has ever done during sex.

It was a real shame that we couldn't stay together, it was just a timing thing. She's an amazing girl. I miss fucking her.

Attached: 20627036_10209640528515541_5648318038611065371_o.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

wow nice. lol so it was more of a creampie surprise for YOU. was she on birth control?

It's funny, I just got back from a festival in northern california on monday and my girlfriend and I had two threesomes with two different girls. Creampied the first girl twice in one night, she didn't even realize it the next morning.

No birth control but she's got her cycle dialed in like crazy, so there was no scare. She was more like "WHOOPSIE DOODLE I DRAINED YOUR NOODLE!" and we both laughed for a solid 5 minutes after.

hell yeah. was your girlfriend pissed?

this shit isn't cute, you faggots are gonna end up getting someone pregnant and they're gonna ream your asshole into the next dimension with child support and rape claims, don't be fucking retarded

Nope. She was the one who instigated the first one.

i'm quoting that

well hasn't happened yet and i've literally cum in pretty much every single girl i've slept with. 25 and counting.

wow weird, just trying to knock up some stranger. hopefully she was at least hot.

She's seriously a special girl. Like, fucking hilarious and outgoing. I fell so hard and when we just couldn't make our schedules work, it was really sad for us both. We're still really good friends though.

Attached: 43339385_10212550970154763_1017393910365814784_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

She was really hot. The best part was while I was fucking her, my girlfriend gets behind me and whispers "Cum inside her for me." And who am I to disappoint my girl?

My girlfriend. Had a 3 week NoFap streak. We came at the same time. A month later came the positive pregnancy test. We had a shotgun wedding and two more kids. 8 years married last March

any pics of the girl who took the creampie? fb ig whatever

Fuck no... she was a stranger, we were all fucking high. She stayed in our tent that night, but left... saw her once afterwards. This festival is basically a giant fuckfest. Lots of no questions asked, anonymous fucking.

This girl. And no she wasn’t on bc. She was annoyed but got over it, especially after she took the pill

Attached: F086F0C2-9943-419C-A87D-4389F683B606.jpg (777x1349, 269K)

More

My personal best was creamping a friends wife when she had way to much to drink. I had the bright idea to place a hidden cam in the bathroom. Her reaction when cum came oozing out right before her shower was priceless.

should've tried to get her preggo

I think these girls are more woke then you give credit for. Having a kid is not the end of the world.

ho. ly. shit. more!!

Isn't unprotected sex with a stranger the hottest fucking thing? It's too bad that it's so risky.

whenever I hear "wife" I automatically assume the chick is gross as fuck.

Ewww

My GF is the opposite. In our threesome she begged me not to cum in her...I did however after my gf fell asleep lol.

I think that’s a fair assumption but she’s a cute blonde

nice. still have the footage?

Never did but its a fetish of mine. Its a dangerous fetish because of pregnancy. Just the thought of me nutting inside a women without having a condom or pulling out makes hard af. Just that I don't want kids.. I was thinking about vasectomy or just having her scarf down plan b.

Was it rape? Or was she allowed to fuck around?

I don't care...its fun to have a slam pig once and a while.

yikes

lol so you have an inbred son running around....

I would have loved to spend basically the rest of my life with her. I won't even lie. She's the best. Sadly we've both moved on. But I still jack off to the thought of fucking her.

Dude...its not the end of the world. You fuck some horny fat bitch then you leave. You probably made her month...or year treating her like shit.

she doesn't seem that great but I understand the feels

>be 18
>having sex with my 16yo girlfriend
>wearing a condom
>she's bouncing on top of my dick
>cant stop grabbing her firm little tits
>feel my tip scraping that edge inside her
>she's fucking demolishing my dick
>cum way too fast
>contemplative look on her face
>I cant even care Im in heaven
>she gets off
>cum dripping out of her pussy
>condom broke
>surprise creampie for both of us
>instant 180bpm heartrate crashing down back to earth panicmode
>she's close to crying and ends up asking her mother wtf to do
>Im figuring out how I get my parents to pay for the baby stuff
>visit the gyno
>not preggo
>feelsgood.mpeg

Army buddy's gf had a daughter and I flew out to visit the beach and picked her up from a cab and took her away while waving to the mom I had met just a few months prior. Fucked her silly and she ghosted me a couple weeks later. Saw this and was shocked but used my math and it's not mine. Fucking Huge tits and best tight body and pussy. But was a shitty lay.

Attached: 29196149_1873936509284592_1086804879468342573_n.jpg (816x817, 101K)

Attached: F39BF16A-9523-4D4C-A482-5B4A5A9012B7.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

The statistic is that like 22 out of 100 pullouts result in pregnancy. I.E, over 1 in 5.
That's not astronomically low.

Yep

22 out of those 100 pullouts weren’t really pullouts.

Hey man, that's the government's statistic, not mine.

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method/how-effective-is-withdrawal-method-pulling-out

Me and my group of friends were absolute assholes in middle school. Scumbags through and through. Pretended to be frat guys basically. And because shit's screwed up we were popular for it.

In 8th grade we had a contest for fucking 6th and 7th grade girls. We basically assigned points for every girl at our school. Bonus points for getting them to do certain things and more points for cumming inside them.

The following year I started high school and went to a different school than my friends. Didn't know anybody and instantly became a loser and a loner. Went from cumming inside girls a couple of times a week to a 7 year long dry spell.

post on vola or something?

You are ignoring ovulation.

See

Lol...what a loser.

Are you black?

Tbh I’m not sure, there are time when I feel like it was and maybe I’m just getting defensive when I think I didn’t. Looking back I can’t honestly say one way or another. She was into it, moaning, and soaking wet.

I have a friend who is like that. She is openly poly and talks about her rape fetish. If it wasn't for my GF I probably would have raped her already.

Yeah there's got to be something wrong with this stat. I feel like these retards are waiting until the last possible moment but in reality they've already shot once or twice and then pull out.

I can’t even watch non creampie porn at this point

I'm honestly not proud of that part of my life.

Nope. Grew up in a super white suburb too. The kind of place where they're not allowed to sell alcohol on Sundays.

Being a dickbag alpha sex machine? Or going from top to bottom?

Ok my bad. Fucking that young is usually what niggers do.

I got pics but not vids readily available

Not proud of being a dickbag. Turning into a loser was karma or whatever.

lets see your best.

Your attitude is all wrong. You were a kid, you didn't know better. Karma doesn't exist. You shouldn't feel bad about it unless it somehow affects your current day life.

POOOOOST

I, uh...I would like to hear more about your 8th grade adventures.

Attached: 125629421129.jpg (114x120, 14K)

>>make "me a mommy"
would've nutted instantly upon hearing that

>ex gf
>She loves cum
>Begs for it inside her every time we fuck
>Was fucking missionary
>She was wearing black stockings
>Legs in the air
>I am pounding her pussy raw
>She is moaning
>Makes me want to cum with the force of a thousand suns
>I say "I am cumming FUCKKCKK"
>She instantly wraps her legs around my body
>Pushes me deeper inside her with her legs
>Would release me until all of my cum was in her pussy

god I miss her sometimes

Attached: DSC_3433.jpg (719x958, 142K)

Not gunna lie I saw 3 tits at first
Here’s her wasted before hand

Attached: 1A840195-7DD0-4608-8685-47A155282FFD.jpg (1125x1512, 232K)

hot. Keep going.

I've came inside every girl I've had sex with, number is around 15. Most of them asked for it, a few I came inside and kept going for a round 2, to hide that I already busted.
One night my best friend and his gf were treating me to some drugs, friend passed out on Xanax after a 4 day meth binder. His gf was being really slutty, no panties and tight jean shorts. She knew someone that wanted to buy a 20 sack down the road, she just needed a ride *wink*
So, while friend was asleep, we got in my truck and headed to the bottoms. Parked in the middle of a dirt road we talked back and forth if we should do it or not. Figured we'd been eyeballing each other for years, so fuck it. I ripped her tight little shorts off and she hopped right on my hard dick, taking some pushing to get the head through. As soon as I got inside her she gushed wetness all over me like a slut. I beat that pussy up. After a bit, I deeply came into her while looking into her lovey-dovey eyes. Drove her back and made my way home. A few months later she shows me a pregnancy test, and it was def my baby. Took that slut 2 hours away to get an abortion. She paid for it.
Lost my friend over horniness, in the end. But I still get off knowing I claimed her that night and she knew it.

There is a girl I'm chatting with who is trying to get me to knock her up like that. I have to admit I'm scared because I think she had a nervous breakdown. She just wants to be a single mom.

1 - she wanted me to creampie her - i used a condom, she ripped it off my dick, said keep fucking me, then suddenly she says "cum in me" so i did - i don't know how she did not get prego - i was an idiot

2 - with a longterm gf - i kept telling her it was the 'safe time' and she said 'i dont care, don't do it' and i did it anyway. she freaked out but calmed down after a bit. did not get prego

3 - early dating for a few weeks, i would stick a finger in her ass as i was fucking her, 1 time came in her without warning - she was pleasantly surprised, i guess she took that to mean i wanna marry her --- no prego and no ring hahaha

bunch of other ones with no full creampie but bunch of pre-cum, a bit of a scare, prego testing, nothing came out of it

im like elton john in the 1980s where he fucked everything that moved bareback and did not get AIDS like all the other faggots did

Or they came again after already blowing a load and the Precum had sperm in it. Either way the statistics for coming inside someone aren’t even that high for pregnancy.

oh and -
4 - girl i was dating, i guess some precum went in, she freaked out, we got plan b the next day. it was weird bc she was a (hot) indian exchange student with an accent, and im white, and i came with her to the doc to get a perscription, and it was fucken weird and embarrassing

All we'd do is be assholes to everyone in a group but super nice to whoever the target girl was. Good cop bad cop routine basically. Act like the girl or girls were being let into our stupid little club, get them alone, and pressure them into fucking or doing whatever.

I imagine it was particularly devastating for the girls because we'd alienate them from their own group. They'd pretty much turn on their own friends at the prospect of being with us. Then use them and dump them. Rinse and repeat. They'd be too embarrassed to tell anybody what happened so all the other girls would never find out. I astonished we didn't get anybody pregnant (at least not that I had heard of).

Hot. They'd be okay with you blowing your load in their pussies? I thought girls freak the fuck out about losing their virginity.

Yeah, you're an idiot

dude... hope you gave her the biggest load ever.

was she hot as fuck? any pics?

that dank meth pussy hahaha
I want to see this bitch

What? No no, there's was no asking. I just came where ever I happened to be. Sometimes they wouldn't realize it (due to inexperience). A few girls would notice my cum dripping out of them and be like "what is this? is this me?" And I'd just shrug and leave.

But yeah I'd say mostly vagina sex was rare. That's why it had the most points of course.

Friend of mine for a long time, working together in same company, different departments. So happend we were on same business trip, we got drunk at bar and fucked whole night. We hurried for plan B next day.
Fast forward a month, company party, she's completely drunk, fuck her in a car. Boom, pregnant!

Attached: 001.jpg (850x850, 45K)

FWB, agreed on dropping the condom after a few hookups, she doesn't know I am sterile, dumped it inside her just to see her reaction.

Attached: 32.jpg (1537x2012, 495K)

I have an uncontrollable breeding fetish. It seriously takes up 40% of my thoughts everyday.
I meet girls on tinder, bars, or through fake profiles on other dating sites, give them a fake name, keep all real life details anonymous or fake, etc. I have 4 different cell phones and i regularly change my numbers.
I especially love when they insist they're not on the pill and to use condoms. I have a special stash of 'modified' condoms that have been needled, and i'll use it on them. Whenever i get a "we need to talk" message, i'll block them.
I wonder how much kids or abortions i've caused. I've been doing this for 4 years.

Attached: daw5.jpg (2304x1698, 413K)

In relationship with steady girl. We fucked before work (hadn't seen her in like ten days, so I was super horned up.) Decided to just do it, and busted inside her (she didn't really say anything about it, which was fine.)

She goes to work, I get text from old fuckbuddy (who is married)but I hadnt seen in like a year. Decided to go to lunch that day, walked her back to my place, fucked her in the same bed that I fucked my girlfriend. Came inside her (2nd load about three hours after first.)

Long story short...both got pregnant on same day. Hottest thing ever when I found out. Still bust a nut thinking about it. Esp since I basically bred my fuckbuddy.

Not exactly in topic but my gf completely supports my cumming inside/knocking her up fetish with the small side note that I told her I'm fixed when in fact I'm absolutely not. She would literally rip my cock off if she ever found out

Attached: 1-1.jpg (1836x2448, 661K)

pic rel.
was on bc

Attached: hehe.jpg (2054x1371, 344K)

What were consequences?

Fuckbuddy has my baby now, husband has no clue (at least right now, cause the husband sorta kinda looks like me, and the baby favors his momma more anyway.) Gonna be on Maury Povich some day... :)

Gf has my baby, but we're not together. Support her, though.

Odds were sky high, and I've nutted in plenty of chicks before with no baby. Just luck (?) But I felt like a fucking stud.

holy shit more of that girl whether the story is real or not

who was the hottest one you may or may not have knocked up?

Attached: Cream Pie Drip.jpg (1280x960, 88K)

On BC.
She cried.

Attached: CtAQ8viVIAAVzp6.jpg (779x852, 120K)

Lol at the creeper mustache.

Holy shit same lmfao.
I'm 33 and I've probably done this to 300-400 different women

Oh it's real. I'm a terrible person.

Attached: 2.jpg (1371x1723, 339K)

Sorry got stuck with a meeting. Here’s she is about to undress

Attached: FB14AFB0-7617-4F24-A473-11897575129D.jpg (2022x1125, 201K)

Attached: 1562648056909.jpg (2448x3264, 1.58M)

>sterile
>FeelsBadMan
>at least you dont have to use condom :)

i've a few

This one, conviced her i'd pull out she cried and I walked her to the chemist the next morning for the morning after pill

Attached: ST833291.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

Attached: I should have trimmed.jpg (720x540, 33K)

that one is easy...it's my #1 spank bank material.
21yr old latina girl. crazy as fuck and already had one kid. We went to a comedy club and she talked through the whole set, but she was so hot no one really wanted to say anything. Told her my loft was 30 min away, so we should get a room to drink and "watch movies".
Checked in the room and flipped on some stupid horror show. I slid my hand up her dress and noticed she wasn't wearing panties, which fucking made me instantly hard. Earlier in the date, she mentioned how all her sisters have 4-6 kids and they're so fertile, her mom had kids up till she was 40.
I grabbed my 'modified condom' and stuck my finger through the hole before i put it on to make sure i would have a lot of room for my load.
We started fucking and i couldn't believe how loud she was...it was my only time with a latina girl, so maybe they're all like that.
Within a min of putting it in, her cunt gripped my dick like a vice and would pulsate/vibrate like crazy.
When i was about to cum, i flipped her to missionary and made sure to put a pillow underneath her and push her legs back to increase the upward tilt of the vagina, which improves the direction of semen to the cervix, and improving reception of semen.
I exploded in her so much she thought had some crazy "internal orgasm" (her words). So she wouldn't notice the cum leaking out, i layed on top of her and kept my dick inside her. "Cuddling" i told her.
While laying on top of her, she told me she "normally doesn't have orgasms just from penetration, but she's probably ovulating right now so it's a really good thing we used a condom".

come on, more explicit

this one the condom split so I said we might as well keep going without for the night

Attached: PB221281.jpg (3968x2976, 915K)

Attached: PB231287.jpg (2976x3968, 1.1M)

Attached: PB221267.jpg (2976x3968, 1.59M)

Life begins at conception. You've committed murder

What a dumb bitch. It's so stupid if they don't let you cum inside if they're on birth control.

Attached: cream.jpg (4128x2322, 1.73M)

dude. yes. fucking dump more. so hot her thinking its completely safe when you're probably going to knock her up

>came inside pic related
>she was shocked at first, asked whyyyyy
>continued to get herself off anyway
>later she would try to pull away when she felt me close to climax
nope.jpg
>cum inside, leave it in for a good minute or so
>she keeps absolutely silent
>pull out, cum dripping between her legs
>stupefied look on her face
went on this way for a month or so before I dumped her and moved on, it was fucking great

Attached: 1561724987751.jpg (960x1706, 111K)

I honestly can't tell if she's hot. she might be a fat bitch

she probably would've let you fuck her without a condom if you tried really hard by the sound of it.

fucking gross confirmed

lmao mooooreee

I know. She was like 3 weeks late one time and I thought I was fucked. She said she wasn't worried since I was fixed. I started asking her who else she fucked and acting super mad at her to cover my ass and act totally shocked when she got knocked up with my kid. Ended up just having a really late period for some reason but 100% thought I was fucked.

Attached: 20190504_080229.jpg (3264x1592, 1.12M)

looks like a girl I know named caroline. caroline is in fact a dumb bitch

yeah super gross please go away

moooore. how old is she? also how tall?

her tits are going to look fucking amazing while pregnant

She was pretty terrified that whole month, wondering what we were going to do if she was pregnant. I just laughed it off and said we'd get married right away and I'd take good care of her.
I was serious too, had the best tits I've ever had, so it couldn't be that bad right?

Attached: 1562184914762.jpg (960x1706, 249K)

literally has down syndrome

I secretly can't wait to get her pregnant but then I'll just have to pay for an abortion so seems like an expensive fetish.

Attached: 3-1185x2315.jpg (1185x2315, 355K)

cute, moar?

So many times I can't even count, good pics too.

Attached: Screenshot_20171211-222507.png (1440x2560, 1.29M)

yep, she's a cutie, moar pics?

>
holy shit thats hot as fuck. more of her please

no pics of her tits? why didn't you guys get plan b?

20? goddamn
How long have you been doing it? i've been upwards of five months cumming in my gf (no bc ofc) and it still hasn't happened. meanwhile I got another girl pregnant twice by accident before

>dripping
any nudes shes hot as fuck

Unfortunately I don't have nudes. huge regret of mine. especially mad at myself for not taking pics of her tits after she was a few weeks pregnant because they looked amazing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 7.14.06 AM.jpg (545x682, 90K)

Got anymore of that booty to show? Maybe her getting pole.

that one was confirmed fake

She didn't like having her face taken in any nudes, so this is as good as I've got. Sorry for the shit quality.
It wasn't about having a kid or not, we both actually wanted a kid, she was just afraid I'd run off if she got pregnant. A lot of her friends were single moms.
Imagine her surprise when she was cleaning up and there was some blood on the tissue. She was so convinced she was pregnant that she was really shocked when the period came.

Attached: 1560649505894.jpg (960x1706, 150K)

never filmed us which I'm bummed about. maybe someday if I ever fuck her again.

Attached: 14194410_1689633311363035_157374685_n.jpg (450x800, 48K)

Nice job user! quality isn't even shit. she does have great tits, no way i would've ever pulled out. pretty hot that she kept taking it all month

Yeah here's a better pic of the tits. She was a great lay, but she couldn't hold a conversation worth shit.

Attached: 1560701127779.jpg (1706x960, 86K)

pics?

eh fuck the conversation. how old was she at the time?

any shots of her pussy? asians genuinely are tighter it's not even a stereotype

She was in her early 30's

Attached: 1561807016067.jpg (449x960, 73K)

Yep she's 20. We've been dating for a little over a year can't believe it hasn't happened yet. I know my swimmers work I've got a kid.

Attached: 20190225_030241-1836x2448.jpg (1836x2025, 1.3M)

she's pretty much ready for a kid

Saved em all

moreee

Yeah here you go.

Attached: 1560817667001.jpg (960x1706, 162K)

such a nice pussy. I'd fuck with her and make her beg me to knock her up

Quality ass

ya it was great. like it seems big but once you're fucking her it seems like its the perfect size. I have shots of our messages too

Attached: 14718761_132015457267502_4194892918681118181_n.jpg (366x651, 26K)

I expect the dreaded news any day. God if she wants to keep it I'd kms. I'm way older than her no desire for more kids.

Attached: 20190124_071005-1836x2448.jpg (1836x2448, 603K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 12.14.29 AM.jpg (472x438, 88K)

great tits more?

If you don't do it someone else will

How many days would you guys save your load to cum in this girl knowing she's not on birth control and hates creampies?

Attached: Photo 180.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 8.58.17 PM.jpg (468x470, 56K)

Actually, no. SHE committed murder. She had the abortion, remember?

Not a creampie surprise but this girl I know isn't on birth control and I really really want to sleep with her a blow the biggest load I can in her pussy.
pic related its her

Attached: 10616201_4611959153939_4107373079095545632_n.jpg (392x960, 102K)

Kek, my first weekend of college me and my Chad buddy are on the prowl for fresh off the vine quality. We swipe through tinder and find some dumb chicks who are willing to party and shit. But this chick came to my room, she wasnt the most attractive, I had met her earlier that afternoon, couldnt even tell you her name. We're pounding it out and she tells me that shes on the pill, so I remove my armor and go in for the kill. She pretty much got immedietly attatched after that moment and asked to go out. My immediet reply was fuck no of course. Anywho. A year passes and shes with this guy and messages me on Facebook one night saying she needs some action because her man isnt doing the job. Knowing that my father would disown me if i didnt, I teleported there and was hitting it with a condom on, because I didnt want to be disrespectful. Halfway through i notice that everything feels a little better and i check the gear downstairs and its there, so I keep going. And at the end I pull out and see my condom flailing in the wind like a bag on a car antenna. I flip shit and remove myself from the crime scene immedietly. She messages me months and months later and says shes prego and tells me the week count(which put me right back at the crime scene btw) but she said it was her boyfriends. I dont know how accurate that is, or how legit this claim may be but fuck it made me wear the stuff and be careful. I didn't want anything to do with that shit.

Never happen because I’m not some retard who can’t detect a simple body function

the scariest part of this story is that she's uggo

it's a creampie surprise for THEM. it's literally never a surprise for me

Full name?

never happened cuz you're a virgin

why did you end it? and more stories plz this is entertaining.

I thought her face was adorable, she was a good lay, her tits were fantastic, but she was a complete airhead.
She'd sometimes forget she was doing things in the middle of it (leaving the laundry half done for example), and she couldn't hold an intelligent conversation at all. Her day consisted of watching stupid videos on Youtube and that was about it.
It made me realize there's a lot more to "wife material" than nice tits and a willingness to suck it all down while on the rag.

Attached: 1562007822148.jpg (960x1706, 152K)

you are a retard.
in 30 years you'll realize that

In 30 years I'll be dead friend, but thanks anyway.
also inb4 no oldfags on Yea Forums

She seemed fine with it. I don't think I was the first guy that had done it... that day.

Attached: Miley-Cyrus-Nude 02b.jpg (1069x1600, 149K)

This guy gets it.

Was fucking a married woman for 6 months:
>talked online for 2 months
>she was nervous, but cool
>woman with a sense of humor
>sent me some nudes, looked really good
>had a kid 5 months before we met in person
>but her body was still great, she's a runner
>big, full mom tits, pointy nips
>no baby weight anymore
>long labia, in a nice way
>decided to meet up when my gf was not home
>she came over, immediate sexual tension
>but we held off, didn't fuck the first time she came by
>second time, we went right to bed
>sucked on her tits, got that sweet milky taste
>ate her, she was dripping wet, make her cum twice
>start fucking
>5 mins in, she says don't cum in me
>I get up on my knees so I can watch the mom-tits swaying
>watch my cock gliding in and out, her labia dragging along
>lose it, bury deep and cum hard
>keep fucking, she cums hard too
>we lay there a bit, she says we shouldn't have done that
>I say nothing, and she sucks me a bit then gets on top
>I cum in her again
>she showers and goes home
>see her once a week for the next 6 months before the guilt gets to her
>every time, she says don't cum in her
>most of the time, I do
>toward the end I treat her like a slut
>cum on her face, watch her eat it
>cum on her tits or stomach, gather it with my hand, smear it on her pussy or her mouth
>cum on a table once, make her lick it up
>same with the floor
>play around with rape fantasies
>treat her rough, rip her panties off her
>some other, more risky stuff
>eventually she says she needs to save her marriage, can't see me anymore

It took me years to find someone as fun to fuck.

>I've been responsible for 3 abortions

>she's responsible

Lmao are you for real
>she died because she starved to death, it's her fault
>I mean yeah, I pushed her into the well and didn't tell anyone, but it's not my fault

Pray for forgiveness. You can still repent

lmaooo fuck you

>>sent me some nudes, looked really good
>doesn't post nudes

fuck dude this is so hot you're one lucky bustard

ITT lies

lots of lies but i've posted some real shit.

She was shocked and speechless

Attached: 7d5e795d-0fe0-4891-b94f-0ef815d7439e.jpg (635x1280, 108K)

>doesn't post nudes
This was 6 years ago, the photos were sent to a phone that's now somewhere in a rather large river.

You talk to women like a fuckin weirdo

still getting laid and you're not, incel

>thats what good dick does to a bitch in heat
Truth.

Bro you're dumb. Havent you heard the studies? There are more germs on your kitchen counter than on a public bathroom toilet seat

Angry but was worth it

Attached: 814316A8-0F88-462D-978D-E262F444BAD4.jpg (1112x836, 250K)

those eyes, I would dump all of my semen deep inside this tramp

that would have ruined it for me.
i like knocking women up on first dates without them knowing, and then never talking to them again. I have a wife and family, and don't want some dumb bitch threatening the good thing I have. I just want a bunch of dumb young sluts carrying my children against their will.

Attached: daw3.jpg (842x1066, 68K)

I came in this girl, while she dated a guy from my work.

Attached: Kuva0012.jpg (1536x2048, 346K)

Does he know?

She dates a nigger, and i came in her.

Attached: IMG_1336.jpg (2816x1584, 1.2M)

congrats, statistically you probably have the herp

It was not my finest moment, but itwas one of my many adventures and I wouldnt change a thing. Tight fucking pussy though, shit was pretty cash

>But I felt like a fucking stud
man I know what you mean. I've also knocked up two chicks (not on the same day though). When they told me, I felt like a literal god walking the earth.

No lie, if you could dump what you have into a vola or Mega, that would be a-fucking-mazing.

Yooooo I went to school w her