What if I told you that all Africa, Latin America and India are doomed. What if I told you that it's just United States...

What if I told you that all Africa, Latin America and India are doomed. What if I told you that it's just United States, Canada, Europe, Russia, China, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. What if I told you that the next pope is the last. What if I told you that all niggers, sandniggers and shitskins are designated to extinction. What if I told you that practically all females will do the work while all males scratch their balls all day. That's the secret agenda of the hidden government ruling the world and the key is slowly make it public. Feel free to spread the new or copy and paste this post. License is your mom.

Attached: infinite_blue.png (1100x1100, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean white people win.

Sign me up

I mean white people won.

You have my vote.

Attached: 1540941795352.png (599x502, 396K)

Attached: 1542937909779.png (546x548, 49K)

Attached: niggercrime.jpg (960x675, 48K)

Attached: 1543537388170.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

Attached: 1543542940075.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Attached: 1519608538068.jpg (656x822, 248K)

traits like skin color and nose size are usually attributed to a handful of genes where as something like "intelligence" while being difficult to even define, would be a very complex set of genes since the apparatus which controls knowledge - the brain - is very complex.
And after you've tackled that objection then you can try explaining to the class why you think the conditions and evolutionary pressures in pre-historic europe selected for more intelligent individuals

This is the problem with idiots online. They think that the talk about helping black people is all just trying to make white people feel guilty for slavery. It's not. It's just the acknowledgement that black people have been inter-generationally fucked by slavery and segregation so we should try to address through social programs the massive inequality in wages, education, and crime that the black community experiences.

If anything, nigs have a leg up over whites in the United States.

just objectively wrong. You're either a retard or lying

Africa is dead you say? Of course it is, all a lie told to little children to keep them in a state of unaware ignorance. No animals and only pirates, but not the fun kind. They don't care about the land and are just a one step away from becoming a complete desert. So much NoNo bad happens in Africa. Mexico is just a flesh heap of happy culture so just as any one prone to terrible crime but Mexico is just fine, They grow their shitty brand market vegetables and celebrate Dias De Las MUERTAS. Because otherwise they would just be savages who tittle kidnapped children. Kind of like Africa so much slave trade down there except more of the organ type. India is not so much doomed as just a giant worm colony, look at the ganges river its called that because its almost garunteed you get gangrene in it. Haha Jokes and jokes and jokes. The united states is just one whorefest after another with little woodstocks in between each holiday, don't rock the boat cuz you'll just fall off it. Canada is fine dont worry about all the moose and bears, that's all it is. Europe is going to implode, its going to undergo a mass economic crash ever since the DoW criminalized its markup, it never had one yet there it is at 20fuckityplumbo. Russia you can count is going to turn its attention to the deepstate once its done nibbling up the ass end of america, they may or may not like it...whorefest it is. China gonna have a small genocide of its own people in order to continue onto the next generation of people, it will have to have something to brag about other than its cheap sneakers. Sorry but China is suicide capital of the world and thats not really good. Korea the boywonder slips into another coldwar by accident and lies to get out of it again and again. Fantastic country very resilient until one day oops stepped on a bug and the island go down.

Austrailia is alraedy an open grave my friend donate some shit courtesy of Mexico.

New Zealand will just go into remission from elderly. Jokes.

>What if I told you my fantasies
Then you would be another typical teenage loser resorting to the internet to try to find someone bored enough to listen to him

Kek the earth will be full of mixed english speaking soi boys and gals

I took a civil service exam for the fire department. If you were a nigger you got the same 5 bonus points as I did for serving 10 years in the Army.

Epic gamer moment

fuck you for your service

go fuck yourself fag and kys. blacks are too fucking retarded to help themselves. Asians have been fucked over for years yet they are richer than whites. why is that? maybe because nigs are nigs

Then I would know that you have utterly zero concept of how biological warfare programs globally have changed the nature of geopolitical conquest over the last 25 years. The instant global destabilization actually grows legs, the US is the #1 threat to all others, requiring China to eradicate the non-Asian majority in the Americas, which is us. Every day you and I live to the end of the day, it is because half a dozen countries have successfully kept the lid closed on their bioweapons programs for that day. One day at a time, honch. You may reconsider making yourself the biggest target of others hatred in the world.

because the US was very selective about the asians it let immigrate after wwii so it seems like they're richer on average when the reality is they just let richer asians in. also asians haven't been fucked nearly as hard as black people. Read a book

>also asians haven't been fucked nearly as hard as black peopl
They still got fucked hard, yet they are the richest. You think nigs would maybe not be at the bottom, maybe doing okay but no they are in the basement. This is for good reason, niggers are just genetically dumb and stupid on average. It's why Africa is a shithole and never made anything of the post-colonialism tech/infra advantage the Europeans gave them

Real fuckin easy: you had to get crafty to survive through the winter in cold ass Europe, but it wasn't so fucking cold all the time that you had to live like an eskimo just sitting around trying not to waste body energy lest you die of exhaustion, and the beasts weren't so untameable you had to run and fight all day like a Kenyan who had food growing everywhere and barely had to develop any agriculture. Coupled with mountainous terrain by fertile soil and plenty of resources to expand your mind with, it was the perfect blend of love, resources, struggle and strain to raise the dominant species in.

>advantage the Europeans gave them
Are you from an alternate dimension where europe didn't just rape africa for a centuries and then leave them with their bare ass gaping in the evening air?
Is Yea Forums a worm-hole?
Africa is poor and underdeveloped because it's hard as fuck to farm there so they don't even have the first building block on the road to society: reliable access to food.

Nigga..
Are you from an alternate timeline where all of Africa is one giant desert nation? And that their ass wasn't already postured in the air for anyone that would stumble upon it?

>rape africa for a centuries and then leave them with their bare ass gaping in the evening air
God you're retarded. Colonialism was a good thing. They didn't get raped, just dumb myths that niggers like you believe. It was very positive but they didn't make shit of it when Europeans left because niggers are too stupid.
>Africa is poor and underdeveloped because it's hard as fuck to farm there so they don't even have the first building block on the road to society: reliable access to food.
Lol, it's hard to farm because niggers are retarded. Alot of Africa has nice farm land, resources, ect to exploit but niggers be too dumb

>just because it’s technically possible to be as retarded as you’re pretending to be, doesn’t mean you actually need to be that retarded.

Na you're right, it's definitely whiteys fault Africans as are retarded now as they were before whitey showed up.
Africa is farmeable. White people have proven that. It's that not a lot of white people live there, so nothing gets farmed.

Attached: 8fa9e4_6123959.jpg (1032x2291, 1011K)

>Just here on Yea Forums buzzin for intelligent life
>BUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZEBUZZZ BUZZZ BOOZZE BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZZIE BOOZIE BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZ BUZZIE BUZZIE BOZZE
>Answer
Intelligent.

Attached: 20190724_190145.jpg (2561x2660, 1.99M)

Also this.

I get it. One love. We're all in this together. Make love not war. Peace be onto you.
You're hearts in the right place. But that's no reason your head can't be also. Don't you think you'd better benefit them if you understood the truth?
Worst part is it won't be in our lifetime. We need like 3 generations of solid farming to feed their cities so the corruption can stop (or at least start to dwindle). Eventually theyll start moving up in the world.

But you're a nice guy and don't want to believe all this "hate", so you believe the best in them and that we're all equal and you ended up skipping the actual first step to society: cognition, reasoning, and understanding.
They still need this in many many areas.

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

I don't really understand what you're implying here... You think I believe black people can do no wrong so you think I'd find South African apartheid surprising?
My only argument here is that black people aren't genetically inferior.

But you are incorrect. There's more data out there supporting your inferiority than you can shake a stick at.

That may be so but I'm not black so that data proves nothing

>Needs to let everyone know he's not black
>Blacks aren't inferior

>implies something about me
>refutes that implication as a point of fact
>"dude, why are you getting so defensive??"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

I would say I’m really not surprised. If you read between the lines you can see what the hidden agenda is.

do you have a timescale / timeline on that ?

Niggers aren’t people

Fuck off
>pic related

Attached: 1538329098144 black people Russians were slaves.jpg (1100x736, 597K)

>My only argument here is that black people aren't genetically inferior

And why do you think that?
If a race has a slightly lower IQ overall, that would explain literally every problem in the black "community" and not this "everyone is racist in the US" thing

Watch them stumble as they struggle to reply in any meaningful way.

Serfs in Russia weren't removed from their Homeland and brought to work for free for people they could not even communicate with, serfs were not bred like cattle nor were serfs in Russia forced to speak an entirely different language and forced to forgo every element of their own culture. Serfs actually got paid, African slaves weren't given anything. Your example is a blatant false equivalency that ignores many important historical and socioeconomic factors separating the two groups status wise

And yet I replied in a "meaningful way" as you put it very easily. You might want to stow that unwarranted arrogance user