When will this fat fuck's fan base wise up and realise that his "innocent good guy" persona is completely fake for the...

When will this fat fuck's fan base wise up and realise that his "innocent good guy" persona is completely fake for the public eye and he's really just a huge pathetic piece of shit?

There are lists of the shitty things he's done involving his wife, cam girls and sex workers, exploiting his fans for greed, serious mental and sometimes physical abuse, using his depression as a shield and to manipulate, lies, physical threats of violence, massively playing the victim when called out, threatening suicide to get what he wants from the people around him and fans etc etc. the list goes on and on...

It's only a matter of time before he fully gets exposed and he an hero's himself. When do you guys reckon that'll be? thoughts?

Attached: boomer2988.jpg (1140x700, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/
youtube.com/watch?v=rFN9tBhKHFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/

Here's a complete list of the shitty things he's done. Just take a look at how long it is... Why is this guy allowed to be on the internet and fool people the way he does?

>inb4 HuRr DuRr ReDdItEr FaG

Okay... Genuinely didn't know the extent of it. If that stuff is true then he really needs to answer for that shit

They won't, they're delusional. Remember most of his fan base tweeny versions of him. He's a sign that they too can make it in a world without ever bettering themselves.

But yeah, he's a piece of shit. No one believes the story that he only mistreated her because the stress of weight loss. If that's how you react when stressed then that's really you. Obviously he has no self control.

Just wait till he does/says something bad in public then a youtuber will bring up what he did in the past. After that all the commentary channels will start talking about it and he will hopefully get enough hate that he quits.

I saw him on tiktok and he's stealing material from a guy in a group home for retards who repeats everything he says. his new teeth creep me right the fuck out

He'll just go into damage control mode and he'll be forgiven as usual because "muh mental health"

Something really needs to be done to get him off the site. If this was anybody else they'd be in jail for sure.

Every thumbnail he makes now are cringey poses to show off his new teeth. When called out he calls them an idiot and that his teeth are now part of his face. Clearly their point whooshes over his head.

Never liked the guy anyway. His videos are cringe inducing of the highest level. Fuck him.

This piece of shit is a scammer. Can't wait until he dies.

Anita Sarkasian posting here? Do you have a new video coming out?

Nah that bitch can fucking die too.

I'm surprised he's not dead. the fucking guy has lived on a steady diet of mountain dew and doritos for the last 20 years

He is fat, of course he is a piece of shit.

Boogie is bisexual, this thread and the one on reddit are homophobic. End both now.

Attached: TransexualsofTumblr.png (523x414, 512K)

do you think he'd be down for a gangbang?

Lol and you can get to fuck too.

He claims he's never went all the way but has made out with men because he is attracted to them. I'm sure with enough sweets you could lure him into the fun.

He won't die until he tries to live right. It's the rule of the obese

Hurr durr redditor fag

The only thing hes ever contributed to society is the phrase "coming at you through the power of the internet"

There's always one numpty.

>"coming at you through the power of the internet"
I think that was the quote on the first dick pic ever sent.

Its gravitational pull prevents smaller bodies from escaping.

Never really watched him or followed but when he was on the h3 podcast I got some self righteous asshole vibes from him - I really didn’t like him or buy into his persona

Don't care about boogie, but have noticed an absurd amount of weird obsessive fucks on the internet with massive hate boners for him.

It's funny because he low key exposed himself on the podcast when he talked about meeting cam girls and dated a "fatty chaser" which is one of the people he's abused.

this please

3 years ago?
Does he even have any fans left?

After listening to him on there I didn’t really think he had a fan base - I’m really surprised tbh

Also he's a retarded radical centrist

He only does that to "not offend" anyone, take the moral high ground and be the voice of reason but will go on to say what he really thinks on his streams continuously contradicting himself. He's one of YouTube's biggest hypocrites.

good summary of why he is kind of a bad guy
youtube.com/watch?v=rFN9tBhKHFM

When is he going to die of diabeetus?

People hate fat people.

People hate fat people who want to lose weight even more

People hate fat people who despite all of the shaming and negative talk actually lose weight even more.

The fucking hate the fact that the guy is going to be normal looking with in a couple more years. They'll say shit like "he'll never look normal" or "he had to use surgery" but really it's just fatphobia.

There are countless youtubers with more fame and more dirt with less hate threads because they aren't fat.

>radical centrist

Neck yourself you stupid cunt.

You sound fat

Why is anyone surprised by this? He was abused and molested as a kid; of course he grew up to be a horrible piece of shit who treats others like shit.

Abuse is a cycle; if even half the stuff he said about his childhood is true, the fact that he hasn't gone berserk and raped someone or shot up a school is something. Hopefully he never has kids and projects his hatred for his mom on them.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I used to be when I was a teenager. I know what its like to be on the other side of the irrational hatred.

>400 pound man has no self-control
gee what a hot take

i used to love boogie, but man he's been fucking up hardcore. He def exposed how shitty he's always been, dude hid it very well

Also what the fuck are those teeth? He almost looked better when he was fatter and had shitty teeth.

I'm starting to believe Boogie is the OP in all these threads. Only Boogie would create threads about Boogie

Old JonTron was better

When will this fat fuck lose the power to get you made? Keep your head down kid; your gonna be alright.

>When will this fat fuck's fan base wise up and realise that his "innocent good guy" persona is completely fake for the public eye and he's really just a huge pathetic piece of shit?
I dont know man
When will random assholes on their internet realize then entertainers and commentators arent actually different then any other regular piece of shit you'd meet through out their life and your entire basis for caring about their existence is hypocritically based on the fact that you know they exist.
They're are fuck tons of people in the world, in your country, in your town who do "shitting things" involving their wives, cam girls, sex workers, exploiting pepole for greed, seriousl mental and phisical abuse, using thier depression as a sheild to manipulate, liees physical threates of violence, massively playing the victim when alled out, threateinging suicide to get what they want from the people around them and much much more.
Its the same shit as when Ariana Grande licked that donut.
WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK!?!?
Most people on earth are fucking pieces of human garbage.
Why do we care when we find out some famous asshole is the same?
The only thing that fucking matters is if you personally enjoy watching their content or not.
Im not a "buggie" fan
I think i've seen a grande total of one video with him in it, in which he was espousing on the vitrues of "centrism" (whatever the fuck that means)
But i have seen content Ilike creators ripped the fuck up by the bullshit moral standards we as a society arbitrarily assign.
Creators like pewdiepie, louis ck and so many other bullshit cases.
Leading me to se all moral grand standing as what it is
Bullshit moralistic gossap about people who of note by people who dont fucking matter.
I dont care if boggie shot a five year old and dropped the body in a pit in the desert.
You can still like his content and sincerely not care what happens in their private life and or if that person is going to jail.

Attached: 3withaflute (1) (1) (1).jpg (960x720, 116K)

From what I had seen briefly, didn't he also try to make erika's suicide a out himself?

kool aid nigger

kill yourself boogie

Calm down fatty. This post isn’t directed towards you, so why are you so invested in it? Especially if you’ve only seen one of his videos. Fact is few years ago boogie use to be good now he’s just mentally ill human garbage and I’m glad I unsubscribed to him. Also fuck Mcjugger he’s garbage too. Can’t wait for these YT personalities to drop off.

who cares about some diabeetus fuck?

imagine caring what some lard ass who has no effect on your life does. lol

I'd choke her with my dick.

they never will,his fanbase are just as pathetic and worthless as boogie

never really gave a fuck about this fat retard and I never understood why people do

Lmao Boogie is this you??

The soy boy should be lynched.

Attached: 1516563395091.gif (413x243, 51K)

Dude... You're advocating for a guy who abused innocent people. You really want to plead his innocence? Don't be a deluded butthurt fan and do what OP says.

>WISE UP

First time I ever saw this fat retard was when he gloated about r/fatpeoplehate being banned, didn't like him them, don't like him now.

4.5 million people apparently.

Yeah and it's such a shame no one gives a fuck about you :/

>didn't like him them, don't like him now.

Yet you post about him in thread which advertises him for free. Have you tried not being retarded.

>The threads don't happened randomly, well done you all fell for his shilling.

But not you though, ey? You're too smart for that shit obviously ;)

Attached: 0192374019283740.jpg (540x960, 18K)

I've been saying this for a while. With the cancel culture we live in right now, I'm surprised not many people have spoken out. He's a lying self loathing scumbag

I have no idea who this guy is, because I've got better things to do with my time
than be a no-life loser orbiting other no-life losers on the internet.
I suggest you re-think your life priorities.

> You really want to plead his innocence?
Im not arguing his innocence or guilt
Rather point out the simple fact that his innocence or guilt in no way shape or form needs to effect whether or you enjoy his material.
The guy could steal from a handicapped fund and he would still be as funny or as unfunny as he ever was.
The reason i find this shit annoying is because its happened to other people whos content i DO enjoy.
Louis ck for instance.
Becuase he jacked off infront of some chicks in a hotel, and half the internet decided to larp as fucking soccer moms from the 1990s
I didnt get to se another funny show by him.
Not because the quality went down or because he got less funny mind.
But because a bunch of busy boddies on the interented wanted to pretend they were good people for a day and came out and "condemned" him.
Honestly if you are dim enough or retarded enough that an entertainer is just as likely to be a scum fuck as anyone else you need to drink bleach.
And if you dont understand how someone who is a skum fuck could still be objectively funny or entertaining then you are the sort of shit thats ruining the internet for everyone else.

You're on 4chinz you dumbass fucking quim. Who are you tryin' to fool?

Attached: dHDMAH1.jpg (300x286, 28K)

>everyone on Yea Forums is just as fucked up as me
believe what you want, I'm sure it helps you sleep at night

Imagine giving a shit about a YouTube "personality" lmao. Fucking loser.

this.

Dude... Boogie has mentally and physically abused people. Everything else is menial shit but he has brought real harm to other people so he doesn't deserve the platform that he's on. Especially considering he wants to portray the persona of a "sweet, innocent guy". What part of that can you not get into your thick skull?

>kys

Same goes for you. I'm sure you'll be knackered when you reach the top of that moral high ground.

Are you projecting because no one cares about you?

Truth

samefag.

samefag.

>Dude... Boogie has mentally and physically abused people.
I.
Dont.
fucking.
care.
> Everything else is menial shit but he has brought real harm to other people so he doesn't deserve the platform that he's on.
user the world is full of people having shit they dont deserve.
From kids who have shitty parents
To people who have shitty jobs
To women who have memories of being raped.
The world is full of horrible unjust bullshit
but instead of dealing with any of the actual problems?
You just want to take some fat fucks youtube channel away because he apparently abused someone in the past As have a million wife beaters in america who you are NOT trying to deal wtih.
Stop pretending you're a good person when you arent.
And stop trying to be the worlds mom telling people what they can and cant watch you fucking illogical piece of shit.
> Especially considering he wants to portray the persona of a "sweet, innocent guy".
Who gives a fuck?
>What part of that can you not get into your thick skull?
the part where you then decide to start a thread about some fat fuck on the internet you dislike.
You're fucking sucked up in the life of an eceleb whos life does not effect you.
I you like him
watch him
if you dont
dont
But stop with this bullshit moral faggotry pretending that taking down some guys youtube channel will fix an injustice when they're are a fuck ton worse injustices that could be fixed with the same amount of time and effort.

Attached: dfghgh.jpg (251x111, 11K)

Kek I'm not OP.

>stop with this bullshit moral faggotry
Time to take your own advice or the irony is lost on you. You're not worth writing an essay to. You're just a butthurt fanboi but that's okay! I'll leave you alone to protect your hurt feelings.

Remember kids this is what happens when you have the bare minimum of a public education or GED without any efforts made to improve your own intellect or life. This is a Boogie Jr. trying to defend the man he wants to lick mayo off of.

So boogie is a fat fuck. Who is a shitty person. Whom thinks he is a nice person. Whom uses his money to try and pick up women. That's a good majority of ppl on the internet. Come back when he has actually crossed the line.

This

Did he not cross the line when he mentally, emotionally and physically abused his wife and other women? Seems you got your analogy wrong there mate.

Brother, we still have people who give money to fucking DSP, who is even more of a sack of shit than Boogie, believing that he's a victim and that anything that's said about his gameplay, finances or his shitty attitude is slander. People can't figure it out with that asswipe, they're not about to firgure it out here.

Attached: 43c.jpg (680x870, 61K)

I managed to get all his internet history from his ISP by posing as a FBI field agent investigating child abuse. He will be going to jail no doubt. Im compiling all the information into a document, I'll upload it to Dropbox or Google with proof of the legitimacy of the document once im done. Keep an eye out. Fuck you boogie

Don't talk shit.

you are such a pussy

no u

why do you care? why are you giving him attention? Why impact does it have on your life?

He was funnier when he was obese and near death

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)