You just won 20 million. What do with it?

You just won 20 million. What do with it?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_ofx_files_2018_09_OFX3-iStock-492595743-1200x800.jpg (1280x868, 276K)

Pay off debts and live the vagabond lifestyle

Buy a condo in every major city in the world.

buy games and manga

for 20 million lol? How many major cities are there in your mind

Raise 10 kids.

Assuming there’s no tax, I’d give 2000 people $10,000 each. People from shitty countries, like those kids that collect rubbish all day every day getting hit by trains and shit.

Pay off debts, save aside a couple million to play with, invest the rest to grow wealth and provide income to live on, retire and live life the way I choose.

Why don’t you live your life the way you choose right now?

I would retire early and live in a mansion of my dreams.

Buy Yea Forums and close it.

start doing propaganda for the white race!

buy Africa

Probably end up with $11m or so after taxes.

Throw $10m into investments, which should average around $500k a year in passive income. $500k to charity and family. Keep the other $500k liquid.

Sell home & cars. Drop under $100k on a nice camper van. Quit job and spend a year just traveling the states and hitting up sate/national parks. Reflect on life.

Buy a farm and turn it into a foster home for dogs. Live on easy street for the rest of my life.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (600x761, 56K)

That sounds altruistic and nice but in reality you would fuck up a lot of their lives. You would do far more harm than good

buy 1000 packs of cigarettes

Spend it

hire a mercenary army to conquer then completely purge the entirety of Sub-Saharan African

Because it requires millions of dollars that I don't have

I would donate it all to the United Negro College Fund.

Attached: i am yo boo.jpg (233x251, 14K)

property investment and stocks
and no fuck you im not obligated to donate my future billions
git gud scrub

I want this.

I never said I wanted to help them, I just want to poison their culture and watch them spend their money in stupid ways until it’s all gone and they have to adjust to picking up rubbish and getting hit by trains again.

the cycle continues

Pay off all my immediate family's debts. Buy a large house per family. Furnish houses. Begin buying real estate in high population cities in low income areas. Create a few corporations to shell/own/insulate myself and my new property and property management company. Perpetually generate income via renting the always in demand low income housing. Slowly also create pest control, gardening/lawn service, and general contractor companies. Pool service too if the properties have pools in 51%+ of cases.

Roll all services into rent.

Gentrification complete. Also I'm now rich, and self sustained. Also should have plenty of remaining from initial 20m.

Pay off all my debt and go live on a secluded island alone.

Sit on my ass and do nothing.