My neighbors aked me to take care of their cat while they are away over the weekend, so I'll have access to their house...

My neighbors aked me to take care of their cat while they are away over the weekend, so I'll have access to their house, including their 18 year old daughters room.

She has a Macbook in her room, and I'm sure it has nudes. A quick check showed it's password protected.

Now, I never used an Apple product, so I need your help.

1. Will she now I opened it or tried to access it while she is away, maybe through a notofication on her phone or something?

2. Is there a way to access the photos without the password? Maybe through a programm on an a USB or my phone that I connect to the Macbook?

Sorry, I'm not an expert on this stuff.
Will share wins if I find any.

Any other advice Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563548071694.jpg (2554x1347, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/forgotten-mac-password-3594395/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try to live boot linux off of a flash drive. Im not actually sure if its possible on a mac but if it works you should be able to mount the hard drive and take a look at whats inside. If its encrypted you wont be able to get to any of the files though.

>Try to live boot linux off of a flash drive.
Can you elaborate on how I do this?

Hd is encrypted m8. You're fucked

Shit.
There's still the possibility that she wrote the password down somewhere. I found her diary etc.

Also there are a few old phones and SD cards, will post if I find something

You sure they don't have cameras in there house? Maybe leave her shit alone and just feed the cat faggot

Yeah you're fucked

I did something similar to this when I was in college. I used damn small linux because it would download the fastest and install to the usb the fastest. You will need to download the DSL iso then use a program like unetbootin to install it to the flash drive. Plug the flash drive into the mac and power it on. Before apple loads you will see the bios. Press whatever key will take you to the boot options. Boot from flash drive. Look up how to mount a hard drive in linux through terminal then once its mounted you can use DSLs file browser to see whats what.
If she didnt activate firevault there will be no encryption. Since girls are brainlets she most likely didnt activate it.

Post pictures of daughters underwear. See if you can find her sex toys, if so post pictures of the toys too.

This. Please post some of her bras

Will do. She has huge tits and a fat ass

Thanks, will try to do that if I can't find a password. Since she's a literal brainlet I'd not be surprised to find it somewhere

I don't think they are smart enough for that. Also, what's with this moralfaggotry?

Attached: 95DA2AEA-C37B-44EE-8C69-586B4590457A.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

God's speed, sire! God's speed.

Is the mother hot? Maybe see if she has some sexy thongs and naughty toys too. :)

Nah sorry bro, she is a hamplanet

>hamplanet

kek

Post daughter's panties with timestamp.

Attached: 1559080915872.jpg (480x452, 18K)

im a shitty computer hacker and will help you do this. kik c0zm1cgh0zt
no guarentee i can help you gain access, but i already have some good ideas for you, but requires private chat, as sensitive information will be handled and ill need to get ahold of you during the op

Come on OP where is the pictures of her underwear?

This dudes going to either send you dick pics, request dick pics, try to get your credit card number, or try to rat you out. If he wont help you here he wont help you on kik

i sent this thread to the fbi op, you're welcome

Attached: 1530145671260.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Wa post her diary you fuck

for the SD cards, use Recuva. flash memory often keeps those old nudes intact.

for the Mac: #3 on this list "Use Recovery Mode to reset your password"
macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/forgotten-mac-password-3594395/

then just leave the pw blank.

Boot it up in single user mode

Will post later, probably in a new thread. I just went there, would be suspicious if I went there too often or too long, since other neighbors might see me

Not an american, so I doubt they'll care

Yeah, used Recuva before, should work. Don't know about leaving the password blank though, seems to obvious

That sucks, I hope to catch that thread then.