Some food for taught

Some food for taught.

Attached: download.gif (1000x700, 1.14M)

imagine having a ten inch vagina...gross

OP is a virgin

>this retard thinks every vagina is the same depth
american education at its finest

9 out of 10 girls could not take a 10" penis lmao. I know this because I'm 7" and every girl I've had sex with said that's about the limit of what's comfortable. And some of those girls I "bottomed out" meaning I touch their cervix with the head of my dick, which lets me know your picture isn't true. Of the girls I did bottom out zero of them said it felt good, it's very rare a girl enjoys getting her "posterior fornix" stimulated.

Hahahah is her pussy up to her lungs?

Which is why black cock is superior to white. Thanks for sharing that info op.

Bait
also Buy my Penis enlargement pills

Attached: 457643636345345.jpg (234x216, 8K)

this...
plus hitting the cervix apparently hurts quite a bit

the cul de sac can only be reached when in rear end position, not missionary

This...
From experience, if you've ever "hit the back" of a girls vagina, with any amount of force, you'll know they don't enjoy it...

This because 100% g spot simulation is better than none

This is what girls tell small penis men to make them feel better.

true, i got 11 inch and get called small most of the time

hurr durr it's cuz the canal wasn't fully aroused

But seriously, this user's story checks out, same experiences here with 6 inches, and they usually complain when I hit the cervix and out of 11 women none have found it pleasurable if I hit the cervix. I've got the girth though so they like me to insert and then grind on their gspots til they cum.

TL;DR girth > length

This is incorrect. Studies show majority of females get stimulated from clit and entry way and get little from deep penetration.

Wait, not everyone has a 12 inch shlong?

Attached: 1553613304685.jpg (527x480, 21K)

This is some great unsourced bullshit. I love when incels claim to be scientific.

That just means your foreplay game is wack.

OP says "food for taught" then wants us to believe he's super-gyno. What a dick.

samefagging this hard because you can't pleasure a woman with your small penis. lmao

Not all user. Mine is 13 inches

Attached: niggerbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

nah your small dicked loser. U need 12 inch atleast

Illustration made using a fat black woman.

Every girl is different. My gf can only cum from clit stimulation, penetration is just the icing on top

Every girl can cum from penetration you just arent using something big enough try your fist. My girl does keegles with a bowling ball.

you can use other methods too ya cunt... not that i have any problem pleasuring woman with my 6 incher lol

Oooh you got me man, lemme just fucking grow my dick bigger real quick

I know right! All these virgin cucks have no idea about sex. My partner is the exact same. My cock is 7.6 inches and my gf says that it hurts her sometimes and that she gets sore after 2 times in a day.

>food for taught
Clueless nigger detected.

Yeah,.....

8x7.5 here.

I can guarantee that anything over normal will be an issue for most women, and anything extreme will give you troubles finding a willing partner.

Even self-professed size queens usually can't take as much as they say.

Haha, who made this graphic?
Look, you're just misrepresenting the average unaroused vaginal depth, which is about 3-4 inches. Tenting from arousal can increase the depth by two-fold, but most women don't have some mythical 'super-aroused' state where the depth triples from a relaxed state.
If her clit's already erect, she's not going to dilate much further, certainly not by several inches.

This is absolutely bullshit. Do you know how much it hurts when it hits the cervix? It is not pleasurable in anyway.

I have the same problem. My girl cant handle more than twice in a day. I guess that I could be the issue since I last an hour. All girls want a man with stamina till it's time to have hour long fuck sessions.

actually, if you do it softly and are lubed enough, it can be quite an experience for her.

I prefer small dicks, pretty sure most women don't want monster cocks.

If your dong is small, don't sweat it anons.

Fuck outta here OP.

Attached: 1559320964304.jpg (225x225, 5K)

how can white bois even compete?

I'm a grill and I fucking hate when something hits my cervix, no matter the preparations.

Also the diameter is more important than length. Short fat dicks are way better than pencil dicks.

Tits or go. Nobody believes your gay ass

whatever dude, you're an idiot
I have a 6" wang, and I can hit her cervix if I tilt her body in the correct way

you've obviously never had sex, or you're really really bad at it

a balls deep 10" goes past the cervix

Shove this feminist propaganda back up your ass.

I have a 74' penis and I can attest to this, after tearing out most of her internal organs she will have an earth shattering orgasm and ask for more, it's science.

ITT: OP doesn't understand female anatomy

who gives a damn, I got my nut :\

>this.

that's a huge vagoo

This is complete bullshit, vaginas can only accommodate 6-7 inches. Most women will tell you thickness is more important than length.

a vaginal canal that big only exists in a fat chick

What would compel you to believe fat girls have deeper vaginas? God you children are so anatomically illiterate.

Giv me your kekelz

Gravity you moron.

Seems like the argument here is to make sure your woman is not aroused before you have sex with her.
Perhaps the arabs have the right idea.

Ur clearly a virgin. I can barely take my boyfriends 6.6 inch dick - it’s all girth buddy.

It does, but I've been told it's a sort of pleasureable pain. It's not like flicking her clit or rubbing her g-spot, but it's still nice if you don't pound too hard.

This is wrong
The G spot is located between 2-3.5 cm from the
entrance cavity of the vagina

tits or gtfo :/

Who gives a fuck?
I'm fucking for ME, not her.

Almost this
Ex gf sometimes liked pain
I could bottom out on her fairly easily and she would love it.
If she wanted sensual and I hit it at all it hurt her too much to keep going

No, absolutely not, it hurts like motherfucker when dick goes in too deep.

Average is fine as long as your face is cute, and if it isn't then even a big dick won't help you

Considering the anatomical similarities, it would feel like pushing on the "vein" down your taint very hard, not pleasurable and feels like there are needless in your dick, but not overwhelming, so, meh?

but what can an asian do?

8x7.5? I need to see this.. post user...
that's like the dimensions of a monster can.

>stimulating the cervix

You go ahead and try that and tell me how it worked.

Attached: 1504802366128.png (620x583, 312K)

G-spot's much shallower then that

Same pls post

i love the girth over length argument because it reminds me i don't have a fat dick and women probably hate me

Why’s this board so full of cucks?