I need some help femanons…

I need some help femanons…

I am fucking with some people on discord and I need a female to take a pic with a piece of paper that says "Alterra big gay", please also include the date and also don't include those brackets.

Remember to exclude your face from the frame lmao.

Attached: 1544561547477.jpg (947x523, 121K)

Lets see if they deliver

bump

Bump to help a nigga out, keep doing what you're doing OP

Does it need to be topless or anything or just obviously female

No nudes needed just that it shows that a female is holding it

Give me 5 then

Neat

Attached: 637039FF-5682-47A9-B05A-D6D4362EA11C.jpg (589x589, 102K)

Looks like you got bamboozled OP

Maybe user will deliver :c

This do? hope they really are the big gay

Attached: 20190726_145623_045_mr1564149617060.jpg (838x1253, 598K)

You're actually hot user. Not OP, but thanks ;)

Based af user

Oh shit nigger
Nice!

THANK YOU

>be OP
>be Alterra
>zero friends that are girl
>zero friends PERIOD
>only know people through discord
>kissless virgin
>get made fun of
>gets called gay
>"i have a gf guys"
>runs to Yea Forums
>makes up lie about "fucking with some people on discord"
>beg for a timestamp girl pic
>"heh heh does THIS look gay to you guys?
>likeaboss.jpg/reddit/summer

If I were a chick I'd help you out of pity, OP.

Attached: loxOULP.jpg (412x352, 20K)

Was feeling generous today. Fucking with discord users seems a worthy cause

I don't know how someone that attractive roams Yea Forums

This scenario is fine too.

Good for you

Attached: 62E325E6-47B7-4FA6-B1B2-E3D9C5FED494.jpg (618x412, 43K)

Who cares. This is Yea Forums. Sometimes we gotta help our bros just for fun. All this "nypa" cancer I get it. But also it's become a reaction which is stupid. Nothing wrong with having fun. We used to ruin lives for the lulz. And I know it'll never be the same. Inb4 b was never good. I know it wasn't. But it was fun.

You haven’t seen her face, could be a complete train wreck with a hairlip

Chances are you're just boosting some hairy indian guy's fap folder, but regardless, are you taking more requests?

Id say op is alterra pretending to be a girl. And pretending to be some 12 year olds gf so he can get a mythril sword for free.

>reee who cares
I said I'd help, sperg. Stop newfagging, thanks.

user, can we see your tits? No timestamp necessary. And just this one request since you were already so based.

Thanks, user. This was a nice thing you did today.

That's actually more likely. Based femanon helping a fat sweaty neckbeard catfish little boys.

Ok

Anyone else noticed the shopped thiccness around the thighs and breasts lmao

Maybe a filter dumbass.

Also worthy

Attached: 20190726_134200_887_mr1564147593410.jpg (1080x1440, 868K)

Bruh that A clips off the paper. Spooky magic

Oh wow lol I didn't until you said it.
>virgin detected

Thx user, we

I'm not convinced there isnt a penis.

Its not thicness its literal chub but yes its filtered and distorted. I have a 6 year old phone and for some reason when i use the non filter app camera it says i dont have enough memory to take pics

I am. It looks like labia under there

Thats fine im out now anyway. Op have fun

That’s the good stuff

Attached: 16B7509A-63A1-4247-A62D-1CF656BCA6F1.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>I'm not fat, it's my camera just doesn't have enough pixels to include my entire body.

Attached: eA2wrp1.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

You got me with a literal chub ;)

Also, her breasts look like born-female breasts. And look at her shoulders and neck. The width of her hips. user is fucking fine.

I never said i wasnt chub but i think fat is a bit much

Yeah you're fine. I just like the premise of someone being so fat that their camera doesn't have the memory to take their picture unless they crop some out. Seems like a good joke at an improv.

>may I please have a crumb of coochie

When did Yea Forums get so full of orbiters

Damn..

Anything for the ass men?

Probably since that whole Devins thing.

>based femanon delivered
>perfect milkers
>OP wasn't a faggot
>discord niggers btfo

Making Yea Forums great again.

I would put my sorry ass cock in you annon . And leak my week seed inside of you

Glory days when incels didnt make women feel like shit for showing off their bods.

>actual newfag

>newfag saying newfag cause they saw it once.

I like your room

Literally neither of you have proof of being an older so you're newfags like me.

>durr guys remember the glory days when everyone was nice to everyone
>"no"
>durrr newfag
Yawn

Attached: 71685838.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Its where i folded it to make the sign smaller so i wasnt holding a whole sheet of a4
Its not much

Attached: 20190726_143811_526_mr1564151509561.jpg (1016x1095, 730K)

those fingernails though wtf

You are a good samaritan. Dont let anyone tell you different.

Yes user im gardening in this glorious heatwave. Dont be so autistic tbh

Stop procrastinating. Spread ass now or the discord gays win.

Ive posted plenty on here before. This is not my thread and if i felt like that i would have made one

you've got me throbbering.

then fuck off, chubs.

Are you scotty by any chance?

On the off chance that photo ain’t photoshop and ur letting a bunch of fags mess around with you stop it. Half the dudes on this site are hella bitter and will say anything to hurt someone that even remotely identifies with a group of people they don’t like

How do we get more? Any Mega by chance?

Attached: whiteknight4.jpg (387x480, 33K)

Care to elaborate? Ive been here a long time. Nobody is hurting me

sucking cocks with yer arsehole much?

Attached: 1450445881580.gif (150x148, 930K)

lmao what a loser

I want to put ketchup on it and eat that whole damn thing

It's plenty thanks. Any booty is good booty I'll take what I can get from a stranger.

Whiteknight beta fag

what type of doggo.

woof

Sabueso espanol

Attached: 20190531_202249.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

People who say doggo are the worst type of beta fag

you gon clean up that pillow fluff, bad for doggo.

that's pretty cringe kys

She caused it

shoe on head pls

You let that dog fuck you senseless don't you?

Considering its an obvious bitch then clearly not

Just don't go down biancas path I suppose

Please girl i beg you make a lots of beautiful white babies please

i'd say show more but there's too many tards here now

so true. the term reeks of big fat fagggotry

How about a thread with more of you? You are gorgeous btw

Español con Ñ de España

I like it. Its cute. Imagine being so concerned over not seeming masculine.
Thats hilarious. I posted here first when she was a child kek

>"hide your feminine parts m'lady! these heathens don't deserve to see them!"
You spergs are the reason these threads are hilarious

Attached: UtAAsWq.jpg (212x200, 7K)

Missquoted. Couldnt see because phoneposting

Little did you know every weekend tyronne fucks the shit of her. She has had multiple shades of dick in her lifetime, barely any of them white.

Funny. I live in rural scotland. I didnt even meet a black person until i was 13

Arent you that self proclaimed "fembot" in r9k? You know you are not ugly lmao and you prob have had more sexual encounters than most guys on Yea Forums

Had a friend from Russia that saw their first black dude at 12. He was a tourist, got led down an alley, and was mugged.

Not surprising honestly. That kid called me a whitey and i was confused. Had absolutely no concept of racism then. Few weeks later an indian dude smashed up my dads car.

Rural life has very little crime and a white population. Defo no corellation
I never claimed i was a fembot and what you are saying really isnt hard. 1 person is more than many of these cunts

post moar of that thickness

Attached: MOAR.png (221x593, 213K)

When are you gonna make white babies scotty? You are def attractive enough to land chad

>kid called me a whitey
Yeah you sheep jockies are pale as ghosts if you didn't know that. You make normal American white people look like jet black africans.

Jesus chris, a girl appears.

You say that like its a bad thing. I have 6 freckles on my entire body. Unblemished, smooth. I like it that way
For a pump and dump sure

Attached: hithere.jpg (480x346, 95K)

No, I said it in response to you literally saying you were confused to being called whitey. I explained to you why that was.

You're insecure about it so you took it as a bad thing.

Well then go for a normie or perhaps even an incel tier guy

What is your top 5 favorite books?

What? I was confused because i was a kid with no concept of racism or anything to do with skin colour. Pretty clearly stated. The only other reason for you to say what you did, if you were too retarded to understand. would be as a negative opinion.

No thanks to the incel. I dont want a relationship. Im incapable and have nothing to offer

nice shop

False. You have tits. That's enough for anyone.

For a pump and dump perhaps is this what incels believe? I have a shit personality, below average face, no social skills and the inability to hold down a job. And im getting old.

Oh wait, I forgot you are fucked in the head. Either you are larping or you really are damaged. Why do you think you are not worthy of a relationship? Also why not an incel?

I dont like the ideals of the incel. Im not fucked in the head im just aware of my shortcomings. More than anyone on Yea Forums could be.

>"That kid called me a whitey and i was confused."
>Pretty clearly stated
Yes, dumb femanon. It is pretty clearly stated. I explained why he called you that and you got defensive due to being insecure. This is reinforced by how you shoop the fat off your pictures. Stop trying to be a victim it makes this really sad.

Havent seen face, so I have no opinion there. But a lot of shit personality people would be perfectly happy to be with another shit personality person. Maybe your shit will mesh. Plus, not just tits, you have a great body. If you're willing to share it, intimacy is a big part of a strong relationship.

What a shame, I hope you get the help you need. You know as you get older if you have kids they have a higher chance of having autism or other disabilities. What a waste of a very pretty girl.

Attached: BLOWBACK.png (275x275, 4K)

People will shit on you no matter where you go. Yea Forums losers encourages this behavior. Ignore them.

Still curious, top 5 favorite books?

Im an adult woman. I dont need to have it explained to me these days oddly enough. I said as a child i didnt understand, that was the whole point of the story you seem to have missed. not shooping anything m8. Im far from skinny in any of these

Its a gradual drop in fertility not a cliff edge. You dont suddenly start only birthing downies when you hit your 30s. Also im ugly, genetically defective and honestly cant stand kids.

Age?

Dont know about 5 but i guess i always come back to the magus and brideshead revisited

Adult woman age

>"not shooping any of these"
>"filtered and distorted"
I hate when people say "I'm an adult", then immediately follow it with something even a child would say is stupid.

Yea Forums incels when femanon appears "tits or gtfo"
Yea Forums incels when femanon posts tits "fuck you."
You're a sad boi, aintcha?

Hör auf herum zu hüpfen

Can I be your orbiter scotty? Would you add me in discord? I need to talk to a girl

Attached: 1451998392321.jpg (1000x1000, 471K)

Its just distortions of a very old fucked camera phone. It hasnt brought me down from 20 stone. Its not shitty quality. Just accept you missed the point of the story and i now understand why a black child called me, a white person, a whitey.

*its just shitty quity
Ive never accepted orbiters it feels pretty cruel when i never rely have any intention of building anything. Even just chat. Im too boring

Calm down white knight. Sorry that your imaginary e-gf is talking to me.
What does it matter what race he was? I just assumed he was regular american white, as I literally said already. You're paler than any other race, hence why it makes sense that anyone would call you a whitey. You got asshurt and started being defensive over it.

you able to do a cameltoe pic?

Nice digits
You don't seem boring. The fact that you can hold a conversation is more than others could do

What do you think of the English Scotty-Chan?

What do you think of Mel Gibson's performance in Braveheart?

Why would you assume that when i had literally said he was the first black kid i ever met. Im not "asshurt" you just clearly have poor reading comprehension. So you commenting on my skin colour out of nowhere was you simply being negative, pretty ligical conclusion operating on the assumption you had read and understood my story. But somehow you took it that i still dont know why he said it? Im sure you were just trying to be helpful though..

Is it bad i havent seen it.
Singularly i know plenty of nice english people, im also half english. But historically as a nation and even now to a point- cunts

He is just a retard getting off with arguing with a chick, ignore him

Hey, scotty. What would you place yourself in terms of looks? Have boys irl have complemented you or approached you?

Pic for reference?
I know but im bored

>You have poor reading comprehension
As you get insulted over someone saying that scotts have extremely pale skin. Good comprehension
>commenting on my skin colour out of nowhere
Out of nowhere? It was in direct relation to you mentioning your skin "colour". How stupid are you?
>I'm sure you were just trying to be helpful
Not everyone here knows how pale scotts and irish people are. I'm sure it was helpful to someone.

So you said You don’t want a relationship. Why is that?

4 at best also no. In hindsight i know theres been men who were likely interested, whether just to fuck or to actually date i am unsure. But i never was capable of picking up on it at the time, or to even believe it was possible. And they never made it obvious or approached me directly but if they had i would have assumed they were mocking me The realities we build to protect ourselves..

Im not insulted. I simply told you i like it on myself. I like being pale. If anything Im offended by you commenting on something youve failed to understand.

The idea makes me uncomfortae. I dont really like being around people. Ive just stopped caring

So you just plan to never have kids?

You said I, "said it like it's a bad thing", which is wrong. I said it like its a fact. Sounds like you're the one with the failure to understand. That's what launched this entire conversation in the first place.

Good for you. I’m not even trying to be a dick. I hope youre content with where you are in life.

So uhhh.. You ever watch Goodfellas Scotty-Chan?

I really dont think anyone needed you to impart the knowledge of why a black kid might call an obviously pale scottish person a whitey. Thats all really.
Not really but thats less to do with the lack of a partner than the general failure feeling that permeates everything. I used to be really hung up on being alone, never seeing people. But now i have housemates so its not so bad.

Tbh Im really bad with films everyone has seen, even big franchises. Often i havent.. I think possibly because i didnt have access to a cinema or video store for the majority of my upbringing. So even now ive never really developed the interest. You think i should watch it though?

The point is that anyone could call your pale as a whitey and be correct. That's all really.

I'm done arguing in circles as I seem to be slowing down your other standard femanon shitposting. You've been following the formula to a tee so far: Be 4/10, talk down about self, get compliments from 2/10 anons for self esteem boost, repeat.

Im just killing time.The compliments are fairly meaningless. Just accept your little explaination after failing to read the story wasnt even needed.

Would highly recommend watching it. Use the site 124movies.to if you don’t feel like renting it. And no the site won’t fuck up your computer, I use it all the time as it’s the best pirating website I’ve been able to find.

No thanks, whitey.

Thanks. Always need a non infested streaming site. I usually just use tpb for things.

Thats quite alright nigger

It's funny because mines actually true and it hurts you.

This guy obviously doesn't fuck. Go back to the board and look at furry shit and other neckbeardy things. No offense to any furries.

Does it? If i cared i'd get a tan but my skin is something i am regularly complimented on. Its almost perfect. And everyone here is pale anyway. Its the least of my insecurities

Yeah maybe if I talk about her feelings and recommend my favorite books to her I can fly 13 hours and score like you plan on doing. Lemme know how that works out for you.
>everyone is pale here
I'm very aware of that. I don't have a problem with it, but you wouldn't have gotten defensive about it if you didn't either, hence I can keep using it as an insult.

I explained why it seemed like an attack. To which im entitled to say I genuinely like being pale. Or did you expect me to thank you for for explaining something that happened in my childhood?

Show us the discord convo OP

something like this I guess

Attached: Bz5NyqO.jpg (2448x3264, 708K)

Ah the sperg. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Yea Forums. Here you see the autist in his natural habit, every single one of them. All of them. Look at this thread.

Fuck her feelings, and fuck your books. I'd fly 13 hours to look at Stonehenge and get my dick wet. You can keep fapping to traps.

Could you snap a pic of your butt in yoga pants?

When someone is comfortable with something, they don't desperately list out reasons trying to justify it being acceptable (like you just did in your last post). Especially to someone who never said it was a bad thing.
Oh so now you're manipulating the lighting to make yourself look less pale?
Cringe.

that was a pic I pulled off google you retard because she asked what I meant.

Dont have any

I thought you meant a kinda wedgie thimg so i snapped this. Sorry i have pubes. I shall try again

Attached: 20190726_170520_098_mr1564157378270.jpg (1080x1440, 771K)

that's the grossest shit I've ever seen.

I bet your able to lick your own nipples....

I can smith rune if some newfag needs it. And I haven't played in years ffs.
He'll, I put a Santa hat on my mule for fun.

I thought you were done with this thread. How about you fuck off and KYS.

this is may 20th, lets get fresh

That picture isnt me. You contine to be a retard. If anything my paleness is amplified by the photo filter

it says 2019 07 26 dumbass read the first numbers

Tat means doxable right?

That's probably cause your a fat incel who can't see your own dick.

Im just a chubby girl who likes being natural user. You cant have bern here long

Oh you have a tat, definitely slut

Ive been doxed before. Do your best user

those are quotes you fucking pleb

I have it because i like moths and liked the design. Doesnt mean much beyond that. Ive had sex maybe 10 times in my life with the same person, but hell im posting nudes online why would being slutty come as a surprise

>hurr nude tatt slut hurr
fucking incels man.

So this is what you gonna do for the rest of your 20's prob into your 30's. Not gonna have kids or anything just post your vagina on the internet being a waste of a perfect body.

I said I was done arguing about her blatant inability to accept a factual statement. Your reading comprehension is about as shitty as hers, you white knight. I'm staying here, because I keep getting (You)'s. Crying about it makes me stay.

>other chick also a fat chick
>other chick also doesn't show face
Oh god forbid I mistake 1 fat faceless chick for another. Please forgive me. Just saw your weird wedgie pale pic and can confirm that you are the one true fat pale chick I've been talking to.

You are an intriguing person user. I'd like to have your psych report

Its not a perfect body but no i dont plan to continue this. Nor do i consider shitting out children to define someones worth in life, in my experience its the opposite

Also which bit said i wasnt 30

Incel

which girl hurt you incel?

I would be intrigued by what a professional made of me too, but im honestly not some raging psychopath. Just apathetic

Cool story, white knight. I hope your cringeworthy worshipping of the self proclaimed 4/10 femanon leads to you getting laid. I really believe it will happen for you, little buddy.

Quick lesson:

Non Incel: Mad at the girl the rejected him (can still be a niceguy)

Incel: Mad at all girls cause of one girl.

idc about white knighting or getting laid. just reacting to your cancerous negativity, and how i assume it'll impact you in life

Hnnnnng

Attached: 1563313603295s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Not to put any labels on it. Just to know your outlook on life

marry me please

Attached: (You)3.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

Attached: 1562877393556.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Wow a real incel! Never seen one in the wild before

Why do incels assume not being a bitter piece of shit at all times means you expect to fuck a girl who lives in a completely different part of the world. Couldnt care less about that, but you initially fucked up on a post, got butthurt, decided to keep lashing out at her. If thats not pathetic im not sure what is.

>being bored and shitposting on Yea Forums will ruin your life
>mfw someone unironically believes this
Yikes maybe you should calm down and not take this so seriously. I'm truly sorry my cancerous negativity is ruining your day.

Attached: supercringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Not especially good. Not had a very nice life thus far, but it can always get worse.

kek is that you grace?

Yeah this was kinda what I was aiming for for camel toe wise, guess front wedgie was a good description as well.

Hair is fine, who cares, i'd still go down.

I am not a fucking incel you worthless cuck, If you know anything about her you would know that she thinks she is ugly and not worthy of a relationship when she clearly isint. She is fucked in the head and I am trying to tell her that this is not the way. She should go and marry and be happy, not spend the rest of her youth posting nudes for retards.

>h-h-he isn't respecting m-m-m'lady
>incel!
Yep I'm going to be an incel forever for calling out a chick who got asshurt over nothing. White knights these days will defend chicks for literally anything it seems. Sad life.

Im not fucked in the head. I am literally the only person who has the knowledge ro make a fair asessment. And honestly its pretty annoying other people without the same understanding try to say otherwise. Im not even doing it in a woe is me way. Its just whatever
No i am not grace

Youre the one who failed to read posts properly. Twice.

The shitshow can also get better. You at least have 2 huge perks

>not grace

Jesus fuck its uncanny, i even grabbed an old birthday card and your hand writing is the same fucking weird

So unbelievebly close...

I would be curious to see that tbh.

I didn't fail to read your post, but I'll admit I got 1 fat chick confused with another though. My bad.

>pic related
You've done it, user. You are her hero.

Attached: RqhzVKZ.jpg (1440x804, 155K)

you are literally the definition of incel.

honestly id have to screw about for ages covering 'our' faces up (its a collage of pictures of us she made me for my 18th bd i think)

Your eyes hair hands boobs and general figure honestly its weird.

>Thinks the thread will thank him for explaining why a black kid might call a white person a whitey

Ok. You tried. Keep calling me fat though. Doesnt make it true

She wont have my tattoo though. I guess its inevitable two people somewhere must have similar bodies but it was never going to be her was it

>you've done it, you are her hero.
how the fuck did you even interpret that?

>unbelievably close
>88889
>88889 - 1 = 88888 = quints
>you are retarded

Hes continued to display how much of a pleb he is with every post

Are you even able to chew your own food with that much of a mental retardation?

>making up shit that I never said or thought
Making up random shit wont make you OR the person I thought was you any less fat, fatty. Try again?
I don't care about gets, you sperg.
>durrr check em!

I don't get to chew anything because this fat chick eats all the food before I can get to it.
>m'lady

Attached: U6VY3F7v_400x400.jpg (352x352, 20K)

I never said you cared about gets or whatever. Only point i tried to get across was the exact point you've proven once again.
You are just to stupid to interpret the text in front of you and you should be looked after if you're really that handicapped.

I haven't seen her in years so as far as i know she could have gotten it since.

I suppose at the end of the day there is only so many things that people can look like.

A few years ago i saw a pic of a guy who looked fucking identical to me when i was a teenager sucking a dick on one of those gallery popups kek.

I kind of wish id saved that but who wants to have their dopplegangers gay porn saved on their computer.

This is closer. Appreciate someone who isnt put off by hair

Attached: 20190726_181631_130_mr1564161583989.jpg (1080x1440, 978K)

It's not my fault I have the most attention in the thread. It's hard trying to juggle fat chicks and white knights at the same time.

Sue me.

How is that an excuse moron?

Fuck off ugly cunt. we're trying to have a fight here

Because it's hard trying to juggle fat chicks and white knights at the same time? Just like I said? Are you stupid?

oh I love it.. spank bank for sure.

you open to just sending snaps whenever you feelin cute or pretty etc (all the time tbh)?

fucking sick.

hgnrr please post tits your amazing

Gross

This has long since been my thread so i think not

Attached: 20190726_181144_795_mr1564162015774.jpg (1080x1440, 918K)

These are the types of people defending this pale fat chick.

Attached: sopathetic.gif (480x434, 1.78M)

Fuck off this isnt your bread anymore

not defending her, she seems to be doing that fine on her own, but I know a good fuck probably when I see one. Yall just incels

HURRR MAYBE IF I KEEP SAYING FAT CHICK AGAIN AND AGAIN I MIGHT HURT HER FEELINGS

I was having a shitty day so thanks for this user, now it's better. Changed my life

holy fuck the magic of perspective. one is a gross beast and the other is a magical goddess.

Well good luck I hope your snap request gets granted.
>all caps
>not rattled at all
Calm it down there, sport!

post moar

Hnnng hi mommy, into degrading and fucking sub slut bois?

Do you have snap?

if you ever feel like just sending a random loner dude snaps whenever you feel like mine is dannywhale69

i'm this guy:

No im a sub
No
Holding the phone below waist/slouching isnt flattering certainly

Attached: xVV0hN3_d.jpg (640x1138, 34K)

thats kinda in the mid between beast and goddess

Ibe never really liked snapchat honestly

Attached: vxXn4Lh_d.jpg (531x705, 22K)

trips

and i'm in love with your body wow..

Mmm fuck let daddy dominate that perfect body

anything you prefer?

In the same sense that your sitting down pic against the sun is extremely flattering?

I never said i was skinny but i have bodily attributes most people seem to like.

Which one would that be

i like big bobs

Femanon has a solid 9/10 body,why any of you fags are hating on her is beyond me, shut up and enjoy the view retards.

Also, posting to request closeup shot of Sharpie in pussy, or pooper. It's a classic

Yum

Insert any toys. Or show your pussy spread.

you prefer being the dom or sub?

I'd be either with you god damn...

Nvm. Its how my body looks at that angle. Its not missrepresenting you know? Shame Yea Forums cant just enjoy some free nudes anymore

Attached: dJofm0V_d.jpg (640x1138, 69K)

Incel user here again.

How many times have you posted these, fat-pale chan? I only ask because there's a lot of reverse image results and I don't want repeats in my "Pale_BBW_Nudes" folder.

Im fairly sure im sub but frankly i havent much experience

Am enjoying here. Thank you femanon

do you have an imgur folder or something you can share all your old but gold pics?

Now it's clear. She has a face like an 8yo down syndrome girl

You got kik?

Fuck off faggot

Is this getting you off?

On Yea Forums just once and not the black panties one. Not feeling like its worth taking more new ones

Jesus christ these white knights are triggered easily. Get some perspective in life incel

Holy fuck that pose is hot. Could you do one fully naked? Pussy and milkers in the same shot would be appreciated.

Yeah no I was talking about the ones I quoted, obviously. They're all over the place. Anywho, thanks.

Im glad
No its mostly pretty tiresome. Sometimes you want to post nudes but shitposters gonna shitpost.

Faggot.kek.

Thus is the nature of porn online i suppose

Wanna show more?

But what compels you to post nudes? Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining but what makes you?

Would you be inter. N kikking?

If I was a decent woman i'd probably be doing the same, people trying to privatize their naked bodies are lame

I like your pics. Would cum buckets in your face.

You like that?

Got kik?

you do any type of vid/gif stuff?

Huh. Now that’s a free spirited way of thinking Femanon. And I commend you for it. Nice tits btw. can you post a sexy lip bit photo?

was not her

It's all in good Faun.

this is why I miss ID's

This thread is reaching max capacity. Would anyone be so kind as to try to make another one to continue it?

Mother of god, those tits... Damn...

Her face isn't that bad, tbh.

Here you go, white knights. I'll deliver for you.

Attached: palefat.jpg (250x250, 25K)

there's so much hate inside you to name the file like that it's kinda sad.

up to her if she wants to continue it.

Kek first thing that came to mind, sorry. She has pages of nudes, some with face, some without.

It's not like she gives a fuck that this gets leaked.

Cute and good taste. Honestly user calm down. Also im pretry sure most us know who she is anyway given shes posted for years.

Newfag

Do you have more of her face ? I need to put a face on those tits.

Yikes the damage control lies are real LOL.

I guess easy reverse search got some nudes.

Attached: 15643610-wbz3vcxd.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

no one wanted a picture of your cats ass

>Pale
Obviously a good thing.
>fat
Wut?
This is literally a perfect body.
Just enough chub to hide her bones and make her look soft and smooth, while still preserving that sextoy, hourglass shape. Only down side, is the tattoo, and the fack that she's probably taken tons of cock before.

Damage control? Thats scotty or scotchan. She is fairly well known on a few boards i would say. Her face and nudes are nothing new

You guess correct.
Cool story.
Yep here ya go.

Attached: palefat2.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Great raw figure, but have you considered doing any kind of fitness? Like if you trained and sculpted your lower body, man with your proportions you'd be a healthy thiccfit godess for sure. Also working out helps heaps mentally, you'll gain self confidence and heal whatever inner fuckery you've got going on. Just one btards opinions.

Damn this got me diamonds.

checkd and nice bush

sorry boys forgot to mention...these ass and titties are for black bois only...get your pathetic cum skin baby dicks out of my DMs

I know user. Id like myself a lot more i think but im pretty much too scared to leave the house and i guess being fit is pointless for someone like me anyway

shoe on head or fake

Continuation thread?

the lie detector results determined..

that was a lie

Attached: 15621689-xxsahgr7.jpg (768x1024, 59K)

I'm not her, user. These are all on her pornsite.

Attached: palefat3.jpg (576x1024, 124K)

Anybody want to play.... CAVE EXPLORER?!

Attached: palefat4.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Post link

she has a nice puss

Attached: 15602811-mv4mva4g.jpg (795x1024, 57K)

reverse search you retard

Hardly a pornsite user. Its an amateur nudes community. I like posting nudes. Primarily on Yea Forums

Dude it's in the watermark.

Damn right i do

Whatever, pale-fat. I wish we'd met on different circumstances so I could fap to these, but it's more funny than hot at this point.

I knew these tits were familiar, nice to see you around Fauny

>Wont let scotty post nudes oc
>dumps old shit

Thanks user, cant wait to fap 2 this later

Yeah nah, no shit 10/10 pussy. You we're genetically blessed. Why are all chicks not like this between their legs?

do you post the vids on Yea Forums? too poor for paying for that premium bs

Im sure its nice to see you too user
Whats funny about posting nudes that are already all over Yea Forums. I mean i was going to post myself but i couldnt be bothered trying to redownload them all anyway

Np Yea Forumsro's.

Attached: palefat5.jpg (1024x577, 120K)

Whats written?

Hey OP would you plz make a continuation thread I really want to get some more pics of you.

Theyre only like 10 seconds mate. Not worth it. I dont have the files anyway

Id say a 7. Its the only thing i lucked out on though

OP is a larping dude. but whatever you want mate

Pale-fat seems accurate.

Attached: palefat6.jpg (676x1024, 113K)

Chub at worst. Pointless vendetta

Fair

Attached: palefat7.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

you underestimate a lonely guy who's been on a 5 year dry spell.

I'll give you this, you can fit a lot of sharpies in your asshole, Pale-Chub.

I'm not renaming the files though.

Attached: palefat8.jpg (1024x577, 158K)

Home gym? Or yoga with light handweights? Baby steps. Sounds like beating yourself into submission will really be beneficial, ngl you're coming off as self hating and I wonder why you think you've got a shit personality. But hey I'm not here to play armchair psychoanalyst. You mentioned you were gardening and that's a great therapeutic hobby. If a futter tined strong body is something you're ever curious about, I think a regiment and meal plan won't even take ya more than a few months to transform yourself. Browse /fit/ in that case. If ever tho.

Most obvious samefagging I've seen all year.

I genuinely dont think i have the files or I would ask for your kik.. i will look though

Attached: palefat9.jpg (1024x588, 175K)

Clean your feet seriously.

Attached: palefat10.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

I lack the willpower i think. I would maybe go to the gym if i had someone to go with. I used to climb mountains and hike miles a day for work, but shit kinda fell apart a few years ago.

This ain’t OP is it.

Im not sure why but the soles are actually yellowish. Thats not dirt. but the contrast on my webcam is pretty amped

No, i fulfilled ops request then someone decided to dump old stale pictures

Would date. Would pay for steak and lobster on the beach.