In a few hours I have to go work with the hottest fucking girl I've ever seen. Tall...

In a few hours I have to go work with the hottest fucking girl I've ever seen. Tall, super skinny with a nice ass and big round titties. Shit drives me fucking insane, how to I deal with this??? I can't make a move on her without risking my job.

Attached: 1515829430512.jpg (217x232, 9K)

kidnap her and frame your boss

stop being a fuckin virgin and just do your job lmao

If you saw this bitch you'd understand.

hmmmmmmmmmm

fuck you lame ass shitskin cuck

I'm white, retard

like the previous poster said user, do your fucking job you virgin.
I promise that feeling will go away after you spend enough time around her.
Let’s be honest, you don’t have a chance anyway

Rub accidentally on her exposed skin. Stand behind her when shes busy. Make pics of her in hot situations and when she doesnt know. Masturbate in the restroom and smear semen on her. Smell her hair. Talk to her and indirectly gather intel.

This your to do list in your first week

quit trying to make white people get with chinks nigger or spic shill

S A G E
N E W F A G
C A N C E R

Wow you're insanely sheltered if you think feelings just go away like that. I hope you get out of your 1 room you live in so that you can take your own advice some day and feel the pain

I actually looked on faceberg to she if she's got a bf and couldn't find her. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Attached: 1515629814532.gif (400x300, 289K)

no idea what this retarded babble means

Jack it at least 3 times before going to work. And then put her down like crazy at when younsee her. Call her a whore. Tell her she looks like she could lose a few lbs. Act as though she means nothing to you. She'll be gobbling up your manoyaisse before lunch. You're welcome faggot.

Attached: 1563409446475.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

someone has to except their fate shitstomped down the sewer

Attached: john quote.jpg (662x377, 50K)

I DO do my fucking job. What makes you think I don't? You seem like an autist or a kid way too young to be here. You've never had a work crush? That shit will absolutely drive you fucking insane. You'll even think about it at home, and dream about it. It's actually quite horrible, which is why I'm freaked about it happening again.

Attached: 1560362719167.png (300x303, 104K)

is it the 90s? Chicks know about this now man. negging doesn't work anymore except on the really dumb ones.

All the girls at my work are older and out of shape. At least you have a *potentially* possible chance to fuck a coworker.

yeah but bud you see we dont act like we havent seen a women in 20 years. get over yourself

Attached: thumb_disregard-females-acquire-currency-kani-6786486.png (200x265, 34K)

He's right. Women are simple, they don't really change. If you can talk shit and you're sprung on the tongue they really do love that shit

So you've got a pissweak sex drive. Congrats, limp dick.

not pissweak my libido just isnt wanting to jack off pretending to fuck a hot chick the moment i see one

Idk man I've also found that talking shit and negging doesn't work like it used to. These days women are stuck up and bitchy about EVERYTHING. No one can take a joke. Where I work you have to walk on eggshells and keep conversation as boring and sterile as possible. I talk shit with a few buddies I've worked with for years there, but that's it. Never engage in verbal roughousing with female co workers- even if they liked it at the time, they'll use it against you later.

meant for

Thats not what your mother said when I was banging her in the shitpipe.

Attached: joe.jpg (620x413, 57K)

If she's really stuck up then you just have to mix the subtle compliments better. I don't mean just berate her all fucking day but you gotta give 'em some shit or they'll get bored

shut the fuck up patsy cuck

Gonna need a pic of her to give authentic advice, otherwise fuck off

set yourself on fire so you'd be equaled to her hotness

I send the notion

Couldn't find her on facebag, sorry lads. Tall thin with big boobies and nice ass. Long light brown/almost blonde hair. She's the holy grail if you like really slim but still booty to grab and tits to suck.

Yea yea, I know. But muh dick, you know how it is.

Attached: 1524101876087.png (638x359, 247K)

Tell her about that situation.
Just be like "Oh I think I feel something for you but I don't want to risk *our* job"

Organize a work trip to a bar, get her drunk, advance on her, and if she flips just blame the booze like a normal human. She'll get over it.