Which is better, shrooms or acid?

Which is better, shrooms or acid?

Attached: 3E01F6BE-2C4D-462B-A44C-779E3D21A10D.jpg (236x419, 50K)

Whichever one gives you a more enjoyable trip.

>Acid no throwing up unless heavily dosed
>acid 10x stronger
>Shrooms instant nausea gut rot
>shrooms 10x weaker

some low grade tab might garner the same results as some shrooms...

the higher the dosage of acid the better it might be than shrooms

Shrooms for when i want to take it ez. Acid for when i want to get extra mindfucked.

ive puked from acid not shrooms, the come up makes me nauseous.
@op theyre both good, but different, shrooms are more introspective.

Try shrooms first. Acid may be a bit too much if you eobt have the experience

Yes me too

Ill drive to amsterdam soon do you guss have some tips which mushrooms/truffles i should buy and some just general tips? Thanks

From a health perspective both are rather safe if your buying the right stuff, but I believe it's much easier to test if your acid is fake rather then your shrooms.

Ur mum

Attached: 1544217479784.gif (300x456, 567K)

I’ve had acid plenty of times before, I’m just wondering if shrooms are worth it/better

acid's my preferred choice but the only issue with it is the trip is so long compared to shrooms. 10 to 14 hours is a lot of time to dedicate to it.
at least with shrooms the trip is way shorter so you can fit it in easier, but I feel like I get nausea and the trip is more organic and unpredictable compared to acid.
overall though I agree with this guy. i low dose shrooms sometimes to spice up a friday night or whatever but I save acid for the times where you plan a whole weekend around the trip.

I haven't done either but I'd like to.

I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to weed. How do you think I'd go?

I can drink heaps and love stimulants, like amphetamines.

Shrooms are free. Take a drive out to the country.

Shrooms, in my opinion. Start with a gram, gram and a half, wait until you have the icky come up and you're feeling yourself, then eat another gram, then wait, then another gram, and it'll just blend right in you won't have to deal with the super icky "Oh shit I just ate an 8th and now I'm gonna throw up or shit myself and I'm fucked up" feeling

Shroom is more organic trip. Also they have a hard stop after 4 to 8 hours. Acid lingers for a while. Hard to go to sleep after. Has more pronounced color visuals.

Yeahhh shrooms don't have a hard stop the comedown kinda sucks and drags out if you don't have booze to help

Are you retarded?

Lol for real wtf is this user jabbering about

Maybe if you're eating B+

I grew KOH SUMAI in college and there was no naseau

>people who did a drug once and assume they know everything about it

How long should I wait to trip again? I was tripping on 3.5 grams on monday. I have a freezed tea which is made from 50grams wet. Will I get a decent trip if I do it on monday?

>''varieties offer different trips''
So these are the people that offer you advice about drugs?

Just take it straight to pound town and smoke DMT. You'll lose your shit.

They're both good in their own ways, for example I'd never do shrooms at a festival or party, wit shrooms it's virtually required to be with close friends in an somewhat closed setting or somewhere outdoors (ie nature, the less traffic and mortal danger the better). LSD is a whole lot stronger and similarly requires a special setting and ideally friends and/or tripsitters.
I've thrown up on acid my third time from ~180mcg at a festival, probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't also taken it the day before. Didn't feel like it was anything more than a minor 10 minute inconvenience, continued enjoying my trip almost instantly after.

Shrooms aren't so much weaker as very different, generally fine but that completely depends on who supplied it or if you find/grow them yourself on knowing what you're doing with absolute certainty. Someone I know once had a hole burned in his stomach from eating the wrong thing and had to go to hospital for surgery so it's not without risks. If you live somewhere where it's illegal and there are no trustworthy suppliers then I would avoid it.

Anyone tried Peyote?

Don't do Peyote, it's literally an endangered species now.

Better do it before it's gone, then.

That's true. Come to think of it, I've never eaten panda meat either.

Mushrooms are mildly poisonous. The entire time you feel your body taxed to the limit trying to protect you. Hard on the liver and kidneys. Has barely any kick compared with acid, What sort of white trash would even need to ask how they stack up?

and die due to taking the wrong kind? No thanks

its probably not very good

bear meat is gamry as fuck from what I understand

kek

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 10K)

Shrooms personally.

Because drug dealers are well-known for being 100% honest and knowledgeable on the goods that they are selling.

Attached: Buy a fucking book then.jpg (345x499, 31K)

If you're that retarded, you deserve to die.

Try finding Echinopsis peruviana, it also has mescaline in it so it's basically the same thing and it pretty much looks like a regular cactus.

I love me some acid, but if I really want to have an unforgettable experience, I go with 16 grams of dry mushrooms brewed as tea. Does the trick every time... but at least a day to recover is highly recommended.

Shrooms all the way. The acid you get nowadays it’s most likely a shitty research chemical. Even when you do get good acid I never found it that great, everything breathes and moves and melts. Shrooms is very upbeat, colorful and much more visual in my experience with less of a chance of giving you dementia at 45.

Same user. Read through the posts and I guess some people experience the opposite of what I said so that’s interesting. Acid was always a very mechanical type of trip for me, I knew what was going to happen and never changed. I always just had the house collapse around me with everything else melting and not making sense. Never got any visuals whatsoever with acid. Just a lot altered reality and everything physically nonstop moving and morphing

You will never get hallucinations with psychedelics. Only distortion of things that already exist. Try datura if you want real visuals.

if you eat the shrooms on an empty stomach you won't get nausea

Mushrooms is extremely visual, at least for me. I guess it depends on what type of visuals you’re talking about. With shrooms I hallucinate pretty hard, mostly with very intense colors swirling around and people completely changing shape

i find shrooms more fun but i get way more fucked up with cid, probably more in my dosages, i just tend to play it safer if i cook mushy tea than when dropping

Shrooms my man, acid is still chemicals

Psilocin is a chemical too.

>tfw user finds out everything is chemicals
>tfw I have no face

Shrooms for a more spiritual experience if you are into that. Acid for fun

quick question what about Psilocin truffle i plan on going to Amsterdam pretty soon and i never had a Psilocin trip i had my fari amount of Psychadelics with lsd dmt and said Psychadelics truffle but they dont have much Psychadelics in them so i was wondering if i eat a fuck ton of them do i get the same Trip than on regular Psychadelics shrooms or is it still diffrent?

What do you guys consume when you take acid? I mean, its well known that there isnt any pure lsd anymore. I had an overdose of acid a few years ago, which Im sure it was 251-NBOMe, which almost killed me, fucked up my circulatory system and psyche for almost a year before getting back to normal

Hey guys I'm a big of a tard, what drugs do I take to enhance my consternation and cognitive ability?

Attached: 1527879152637.jpg (512x384, 31K)

*bit

Why do you guys do drugs? Is it because they're illegal? Is that what makes them special? You got unlimited amounts of alcohol which is legal and hard to overdose on, but you still choose to fuck up your brain for drugs that are more expensive and life threatening.

never had shrooms make me throw up of give me nausea.
They taste like shit if you just eat them but if you brew them up in a teapot, mix in some coffee and sugar, they taste fine.

Acid, if you are just buying a tab, can be wildly variable in its strength and the length of the trip.
As for shrooms being weaker? This just depends on the dose and type of mushroom you are eating. Here in Ireland, our shrooms are notoriously strong.

Just did acid, its better than shrooms

>the only people that are against drug taking is people that have never taken drugs or people that sucked at taking them - Bill Hicks

Alcohol is easily the worst drug of them all.

>Here in Ireland, our shrooms are notoriously strong.
Source:some guy said
Liberty caps grow in almost all Europe and it's stronger than Cubensis. Nothing to do with them being in Ireland.

say that to my face bitch

I've done both. Shrooms had side effects like not being able to talk for hours. Acid was better depending on the type. I liked blue dots, barrell and blotter, but brown was a problem.

You fags haven't done good acid lol.

Because it feels good? What the fuck do you expect?

Psychedelics are shit lmao.
You get tolerance which goes away after a month. You don't get any high and euphoria, just a mind fuck. What's the point?

Only done peyote once, ate 3 plants.
Dosage is hard to calculate, so results may vary.
I didnt hallucinate, just felt this deep peace for like 4 hours and a soft comedown.
Really want to try it again and go harder.

>psychedelic
>feels good

>They taste like shit if you just eat them but if you brew them up in a teapot, mix in some coffee and sugar, they taste fine.
You shouldnt eat shrooms if you are going to be a faggot about it. Just eat the damn thing, pussy

Thanks for the tip, it's even legal to grow here.

>drugs are limited to psychedelics

Cool go do more oxy then dude. We don’t give a fuck

Oh look everyone, the real male just entered
Try to eat 100 grams of fresh Panaeolus Cinctulus and say what you just said.

Attached: 12325465756.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Depends, you want a wild ride that could go anywhere? Acid. You want to get kind of stupid and think you believe in god? Shrooms

Im dropping a 200 mcg tab and 100 mg modafinil in 30 min
I love you user

a

smoking changa at the end of your shroom trip > acid
you'll get put on your knees

Did you try it outdoors? Because you haven't tripped until you've sat down and watched tree leaves weave into each other listening to music on a sunny day, or at an outdoor music festival.

subjective question or at the very least the answers will be since it's gonna be mostly based on user preference and experience rather than any kind of empirical evidence.

but shrooms for me, just what i prefer
this user about sums it up

Also drink milk to get it down.

Shrooms for kids, women and teenagers
Acid for weak males
Alcohol and heroin for males.
This sums it up.

I agree.

i tend to pull a tea from my shrooms for the reason of nausea, i feel it's way less nausiating and the effects are gonna be slightly more intense (for me at least)
add honey to taste
;D

Mind numbing depressants for males? Are you a radical feminist?

No I am a Slavic man who drinks not a beta westerner who does kid drugs to see nice colors.

this, alcohol is by far the worst drug

hard to overdose on alcohol? tbf that's some grade A bullshit, i've seen many friends at festivals end up at the ER booth of the festival because of alcohol poisoning, i'm not saying "drugs" are better, just realize alcohol is as much of a drug, just because that one is legalized doesn't make it any better/worse for you
i've yet to see a person OD on acid, weed, shrooms, etc sure you'll feel like you're dying if you take a dose you can't handle, but you wont.
check your facts please.

lmao enjoy cancer, obesity and liver failure at 45 retard

Slavic men don't live to the age of 45.

shrooms and a snickers bar
thank me later "can't stand the taste" faggots

and its the legal one, the depressing stupid state of our world :(

It's a fucking MARATHON newfag!

got em

Do what I told you earlier. Eat 100 grams of Cinctulus and act like you don't get bothered by taste

I wouldnt do any drugs now if I hadn't started drinking young. It's always when im drunk I say yes to bad shit

Attached: 10846601_10154882883010720_1065719119_n.jpg (720x553, 40K)

I had, I have seen women do it as well. I never said it tasted good, I know it might suck. But again, just eat the god damn thing

no shit but is that info really handy current day?
some faggot gonna go pick one up at their local gas station next time they decide to trip?

coke

/thread

Attached: heehe.gif (400x296, 443K)

Shrooms are my drug of choice. Acid is still pretty awesome though.

>Do what I told you earlier.
think you have me confused for some other faggot

You even know what Cinctulus is? I bet you just buy mushrooms from your dealer and eat them dry. Anyone can do that.

>trips
>in a trippin' thread
>mfw

Attached: mmh.png (209x215, 2K)

I experimented quite sober, and I have to say, MDMA is the best drug I've ever tried. How that shit isn't used as an antidepressant I'll never know.

Shrooms and acid give you the exact same fucking feeling. I seriously think people who debate otherwise are the biggest fucking idiots. It's like arguing how one alcohol gets you drunk in a different way than some other alcohol...

drug categories are the same. stimulants stimulate, hallucinogens hallucinate. Drunkeness is drunkeness no matter what you drink.

And while we're on it, high is high. If you think there's a difference between indica and sativa highs then you're a fucking idiot. Almost all plants are cross bred and those words are meaningless

Don't do any more acid or you'll have a trip that proves you wrong.

It doesn't really compare to weed. Yes weed is a psychedelic drug too but shroom/lsd are different.

Go easy on the first time tho and do it with firend you trust, dont do it alone.

have you ever had a comedown before? fuck man iv'e been so depressed for days after a good MD night.

lmao spoken by someone who has never done drugs

you forgot

>real acid is rare nowadays and will most likely get a synthetic chemical instead of acid

lets look at the medical world as an example shall we
stimulants stimulate
so why so many different types of stimulants?
it's almost like they have varied effects and side effects or specific chemical makeup that can be used for more precise treatment
do you even bio chem?

Thankfully I've never experienced that from it, but yeah I definitely see it as a drug you'd have to take with a real dependency. Only drug I was honestly afraid becoming addicted to.

>it's almost like they have varied effects
>that all do the same thing: stimulate
lmfao

Subtle differences yes? major differences? fuck no. And those subtle differences are FAR FAR less controlled when it comes to illicit drugs. You don't know what you're getting from one acid strip to the other, how old the acid is, or how potent the shroom batch is etc. so fuck off

thing is with MD, you grow a tolerance to it quickly. So every time you do it it doesnt feel quite as good, or you need a higher dose to get the desired effect. Luckily all you have to do is not have any for 3 months or so and it resets your tolerance. Also the longer you take it the harder the comedown is. Moderation is key

Both. Acid is for 1/2 of a 24hr day or more plus tripping is different every time. Shrooms are the same every time but much milder. Not nearly as much time is necessary.

I am thankful for it in a way. As a lifetime constant depressive it showed me what emotional pleasure and positivity was for the first time.

glad to hear man :) it's helped me too

>major differences? fuck no
they all do the same thing stimulate ROFLMFAOLOLKEKECKSDEE
so stimulating different areas of the brain and body is not a major difference? okay...
>subtle differences yes?
so what you are saying is you were wrong
>give you the exact same fucking feeling. I seriously think people who debate otherwise are the biggest fucking idiots. It's like arguing how one alcohol gets you drunk in a different way than some other alcohol...
>hurrdurr they the exact same but subtle differences don't exist, except that they do
a subtle difference is still a difference faggot

>so stimulating different areas of the brain and body is not a major difference?

You must not understand that in order for a drug to get classed in a certain category it has to do the same thing as ALL the same drugs classed in that same category. fucking moron.

are they all still considered stimulants?

Shrooms 100%
LSD is a little too intense for me personally due to the fact I hace alot of trauma and phsycial/emotional abuse from my childhood and teen years. LSD is too in my face and unpleasent and doesnt really help me with anything aside from projecting my inner mental turmoil outward in a way which is too intense for me to digest and figure out ways to fix.

Shrooms are alot more relaxed for me. It's like I can poke my head out and observe my souroundings during the trip. I can see where the damage is and what I could be doing to fix it.

witnessed

There's so much more to reply to but I feel like you missed pretty much every point so hard that it's pointless to engage. Did you think I was arguing that there is are subtle differences between getting drunk off one alcohol vs another? Christ... drunk is drunk is drunk.

Yes... if a stimulant is classed as a stimulant then it is a stimulant.

Nope. You're wrong.

stfu bitch say that to my face

I'm reading here that some people think shrooms and acid are nearly the same? I mean everyone is different but fuck.. Acid for me is like having your brain rewired and shrooms are laid back and chill.

all you did was alert everyone else that you dont know what you're talking about

they're the exact same pleb. dosage matters.

and you missed the point that major/subtle differences can exist between two types of the same classification of drug and small differences are still differences so trying to act like there is absolute 0 difference between two drugs of the same category is retarded
x amount of wine drunk compared to the same x amount of vodka drunk may both be drunk but they can have either subtle and/or major differences between them based on the value of x

>>my n***a

Because alcohol, coke, and opiates are the worst drugs, good for nothing but addiction. Alcohol and coke are mostly stupefying agents while coke is a basic pep compound with minor dis-inhibiting properties that acts for about 10 minutes before needing another line. You've probably never done real drugs, which usually aren't addictive, and actually alter your state in pleasant ways, or you wouldn't be asking this.
>choose to fuck up your brain
Alcohol lowers IQ by around or over 10 points if consumed with any frequency. Weed, acid, molly, speed, shrooms don't, and there's negligible risk of addiction with any of those.
>more expensive
Citation needed. Pills are mass produced by the billions and you won't take them more than twice a year ideally, even good weed is cheap af and you don't need much, acid is probably the cheapest of all since a sheet will last you years.
>and life threatening
Way to spread misinformation, alcohol and opiates (and pure coke as well as coke cut with other drugs and other junk) are the biggest killers of all. Pills are safe and can be tested, even in official labs in some places that allow it and considering millions of people enjoy them at festivals every year here they're probably about the safest drug in existence, same as acid and weed is mostly safe unless you're unlucky enough to have a predisposition to psychosis. Shrooms I'll grant you need to be taken with utmost care and preparation and you need to make sure your supplier (or diy) is safe. All of these drugs would become all but completely innocuous if they were legal or more easily tolerated.

Oh I'm sorry, so this thread is entirely about arguing the subtle differences between two totally uncontrolled substances? Oh wow sure sounds like you'll make a lot of headway.

No. A proper dose of each are worlds apart. They are just that different. Seriously people considering trying them do not listen to these faggots, you will literally potentially need a baby sitter with acid and shrooms are more chill.

Shrooms are natural = better

Also fuck c'mon, I bet you already knew how bad that "x amount" argument was before you even hit enter. It doesn't matter what you drank if you have the same BAC. Be it a shot of vodka or a glass of wine, if they both give you .3 then you're at .3

fuck sake argue better.

>Oh I'm sorry, so this thread is entirely about arguing the subtle differences between two totally uncontrolled substances?
it's funny because that's pretty much exactly what it is,
I mean did you even read OP faggot?

Okay so... you admit that it's kindof a pointless conversation. what's new on Yea Forums though

No, you're retarded for posting in a thread you have nothing to add too is all that is being said.

Modafinil does the trick for me, in some countries you dont need prescription
Start with 50 mg and work your way up to 200 if needed
No shitty side effects like with ritalin

All hail the holy and wise wook. go borrow a personality faggot

Mushrooms are good if you're a teenager and just starting.
Acid if you want the real deal.
/thread

Hah. Do you not see yourself, follow your own advice.

Omg you simpleton. You just did the juvenile, "no u" comeback. Please keep going!

Shrooms change my life every time I take them. Only done it 3 times, but I never regret it.

>eobt
nigga wat?

Oh thanks for the suggestion. I'm in the UK so I guess it's unlikely I'll be able to get them without a prescription but I'll see if I can get one though.
checked btw

Attached: 1542659673429.png (533x265, 44K)

Gr8 b8 m8
You did trigger fags

Please understand internet troll this is the last message I will be sending you today. You simply do not stimulate anything beyond slight shock at how obvious and stupid you are :)

Keep tipping that fedora faggot

I am planning to take 1p-LSD 200ug ... is that good dose? Too much?

I took before apperently LSD not sure what dose was but I took 1 and half tab

Attached: 1561096228967.gif (380x214, 1.76M)

Depends entirely on preference really. Acid is like more of a filter on whatever's there, but Shrooms is like meeting God.

ughhhhhhh so cringy and gay
shrooms and mushrooms feel the same

Why do you GayLords have to use drugs to achieve some changes in mind.

Biggest drug of all is to pray to God and praise Lord Jesus.
Its best high receiving blessing from Jesus Lord

Aint no god cause aint no heaven cause aint not globe earf

why would we need to pray to an omniscient being?

he already knows what were thinking

because god is making rules, and you should follow authority

Cid

Attached: ANpjhUu.jpg (494x693, 85K)