My friends uncle is growing weed in Canada and has it in New York. He wants ME to drive there to pick up 4 pounds...

My friends uncle is growing weed in Canada and has it in New York. He wants ME to drive there to pick up 4 pounds, ($6000.) I have a 2018 car, under 10k miles, very good gas. It’s a sedan.
The trip is going to take me 16-20 hours round trip.
Tips? How much do I charge him?
I’m not black soooo I’m safe on that side .....

Attached: AA81CB0A-D6B6-48CE-8296-7311006F6F5B.jpg (1124x1089, 315K)

Half the profit.

Vac seal em and don't be nervous, have a story that is reasonable. don't break traffic laws, make sure everything is in order and hit cruise control.

Yep just cruise control straight across the border. Don't even slow down.

you goin to prison 8+ years

price accordingly

>and has it in New York

this guy

I heard amazon sells these smell proof bags, was going to remove my spare and put it in there, well probably underneath.

That’s not bad. I’ve never had an accident nor a ticket in 8 years. I don’t even smoke weed. Just doing it for the cash.

8+ years for 4 units lol

Foodsaver

The california farmer standard

its tax evasion in canada now

Is pic related you uncle?

its always been haha

it's not even legal in canada really it's just a communist takeover

i order from mail order company, they send stuff out in these, and they work, dont smell nothing until you open up those bags fren

Personally I would charge half the profits. Just make sure you're inconspicuous, don't draw attention in anyway. If you do get stopped have a cover story memorised with details in case they ask, although don't give too much detail unless they ask as that can be a giveaway. Avoid saying it's a work trip unless you have evidence as they might ask for it. I'd go for visiting family, pick a street off Google maps and make up a couple names

>it's not even legal in canada really it's just a communist takeover

?

Weed is illegal. Thread reported.

When you have sellers and growers getting raided more than ever and the police have never cared about possession before anyway, how is this "legal"?

It is an attempted overtaxed overregulated government corporate takeover of pot

My friend but she died. Still a good jerk though

Okay I think he might go for that. He es talking about $1500-2000

there is a drought in new york if that quality is anything decent you can reflip it and make 2-3x

I’m bringing it south.

even bigger drought in some areas.

florida custies about to be pretty hungry

2K would be a fair take.

Post a picture of your car so we know you are for real

Hella huge drought, that’s what made my friends wheel turn.

Why do I feel like this is a bad idea?

God new York is dry ASF. Can't get shit here while visiting, back to calliiiiiiii

you're among friends here on Yea Forums, let your guard down, relax.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 28 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)