im your god now.

who fucking cares grammar nazi english is my second language

alright fine. I'll let you off.
but if it ain't got any better this time next year I'll be very disappointed

Your first language is sucking cock

my first language is arabic and im from the uk

You aren't from the UK you faggot. You're a sand nigger that's lost

...and a member of the Democrat Women Squad

Attached: 5-thingstoknow.webm (720x448, 1.44M)

Her headwrap looks really cool/stylish in that pic OP.

oh so you only like her because she's Muslim?
great. identity politics at its finest.
moderate Muslims are very much conservative. don't kid your self op, you're an Arab. you know this.

You're mistaken and overreacting. You won't stop. It's kinda your thing.

Conservative, bad?

50 cents and a finger pull could easily eliminate this issue

What do you mean?

no. conservatives gud.
I actually agree with a lot of what Muslims believe.
and what Arabic people believe.

Bullets are cheap

Still black and muslim

thanks god

What are you talking about?

i was born in a pakistani neighborhood didnt start learning english til 16

just playing the same game trumpers play with "still my president" she is still a congresswoman

This is why trump supporters should get behind her. She's a secret right wing plant in the leftmost leadership of the party.

pakistani neighborhood in the U K

Still an idiot.

Attached: trump_seal0.jpg (526x526, 63K)

A bullet to the cranium us cheap as fuck and all it takes is one pull of the finger (on a trigger of a gun) are you a fucking autist? Rhetorical question. Fucking mongoloid.

like stoning gays for existing and stoning women for walking outside with her ankles exposed?

not those things no.
you're exaggerating a tiny bit btw.

You want to kill yourself? A 'bullet to the cranium OF us'?

Youre paying too much for bullets user

How would you do it from your living room? I don't think the pulling he trigger is the tricky part lol.

only the finest green zombie explosion larprounds for the mightiest of keyboard warriors!

Maybe so but .50 is negligible in my opinion unless you're a welfarecuck. Even then if fifty cents is a contributing factor in your life then you're doing something wrong and should have killed your family and yourself a long time ago.

Who said anything about a living room?

Flying the space shuttle to the moon is easy. Five dollars for clean underwear and one small button push.

Ice fishing at the North Pole is simple. One 50 cent hook and quick wrist movement and you have a fish!

Murdering the Sasquatch is easy. .50 and one trigger pull. Problem solved.

Do you get it yet?

You pay $5 for one pair of clean underwear? Also it takes more than one person to do what you're talking about. The button pusher is separate. If you're holding a gun it only takes you to pull the trigger. Kys faggot.

you also would need a uhhhhh gun. what's your plan to kill her?

still a faggoty nigger

Implying I and any person with any semblance of integrity and intelligence doesn't already own a gun. Dumbass.

I pay thirty dollars for one pair of underwear. Sorry you're poor?

Lol. Implying your reamed out asshole and micropenis is worth $30 underwear.

You would also have to be able to fit through the front door of your house and get permission from your caretaker/mommy but it's not happening anyway.

Lulz. How original. Summer is raging right now.

>btfo
>time to think about his penis
>mmmmmm

Fuck off you micro penis Anglo-Saxon

Only one thing raging, shooter. And that's you posting about your murder fantasies.

Attached: 1489839297984.jpg (480x526, 43K)

I am still waiting for the day her and brother fucking video to leaked.

I don't have a murder fantasy and I never said I'd do anything. I just merely stated what it would take to solve the issue. It's simple and effective.

You have to go back, ahmed

i am also waiting for the day her and brother fucking video to leaked

Backpedaling. The true sign of a coward. You know what you said. No reason to try to pretend. I don't see any feds here.

HER AND BROTHER FUCKING VIDEO TO LEAKED

Or she can be investigated for immigration and marriage fraud with her brother and get called on to resign

Idk why people make a big deal about 'the squad' they get more limelight when Trump or any other news organizations talk about them when they don't like them. Also Trump encouraged the rally crowd to chant "send her back" so... How is he not blamed for his own bs? He throws himself into these situations. Not sure if this man thinks or is retarded.

Grow up kid. I'm not backpedaling and I don't take back anything I said. But I will never accept anyone putting words in my mouth. Fuck you, and fuck the feds regardless.

Attached: IMG_20190725_203116.jpg (2048x1874, 430K)

That sounds boring as fuck.

coward with no conviction

He didn't encourage them to chant, he just shut up for a few seconds and let them. Kys libtard.

Ok kid. Enough trolling. Go study for summer school before you have to repeat 8th grade.

yeah, we live in a country with due process so even a known and proud traitor to the country has the right to a trial before action is taken

Note the country her heart lies in is a shithole that doesn't have these same freedoms, and she wishes America didn't either.

This

The most boring unemployed poster.

coward
no trolling
you're a coward

I stand with Ilhan ohmar

What freedoms has she proposed restricting?

probably not after 2020

lol i wish
god that'd be so hilarious if something like that leaked
as if it's not bad enough that she married her brother, no one would be able to ignore a sex tape

Not doing anything is encouraging it imo. Especially since he just lied immediately after saying that he did stop it, this was a calculated move to stir up the racist parts of his base. And it worked, the media is talking about it, Yea Forums is posting racist stuff about it

Also, it's pretty amazing to see all the attention on the justice dems after watching tyt the night cenk announced it, and donating to them when the media wouldn't cover them. And now the national conversation is focused on this group of democrats who take no corporate money, are opposed to the wars and our dependence on Israel and Saudi Arabia, the left and right are so scared they're smearing the shit out of them. Truly unbelievable turn

>imo
right, your opinion doesn't matter

durrrrrr

intelligent

Mad cause I'm smarter than u?

it's analysis. calm down, fallacy fallacy

REREREREEE trump says thats a bad woman

WINNER

Inspiring, enriching, 2brave4me

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (637x478, 74K)

Attached: squad.jpg (676x380, 199K)

go back to /pol

Was that about Omar or Trump?

someones jelly.....

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED AMERIKAAA.
YOU WANTED A GLOBALIZED WORLD, WELL YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEE.