Hi Yea Forums. I'm moving into a rental house tomorrow and I'm really anxious...

Hi Yea Forums. I'm moving into a rental house tomorrow and I'm really anxious. I've never lived alone before (at the age of 36, disabled "basement" dwelling NEET) and I have a lot of pent of emotional issues. I don't have much stuff, don't ask why it's a house, but just a bed, a tv, this computer, a guitar, an amp, and then just general shit like soap and clothes, etc.

I'm also an alcohol addict, although that's been waning over the years due to health issues.

What am I going to do? I'm miserable here, but I think I'll be both miserable *and* anxious as fuck there, especially since I imagine the landlord can pop in anytime he/she wants to check on shit.

What do, Yea Forums? Is it time for kms?

Attached: 1563967754976.jpg (1919x1079, 320K)

Save money for pic related.

This what i would do but unfortunately i live with mom

Attached: 1516349749873.jpg (1333x2000, 363K)

>is a neet
>rents a house

Show me the way Yea Forumsro

Brand?

Dont remember

Boomer father retired with 400k in the bank, has heart for only son that was fucked up with brain damage as a child and suffers involtunary movement disorder

Your landlord cant just show up unannounced and walk right in. You have privacy rights.
Things will be okay user. Living alone provides a certain feeling of peace and freedom. You can always visit your parents house if you get homesick. You'll get comfortable in your own spot. Just relax.

But my neighbor has seen me moving boxes in and hes a big guy with a harley. I might get soon a knock on my door and from then on his respect for me decreases over tome until he take advantage of me and uses me for his malicious plan. Its just a question of time when this will happen

Attached: 7515980438.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Not in Michigan. There is no statute on it. They can show up whenever they want, for any reason, even if to just stick their heads in to see if you're 1) smoking, 2) have pets, 3) whatever, etc.

Harley owners are usually closet faggots too, so you might need to consider him wanting to rape you.

omfg the worse is when you're a monthly renter. They ALWAYS keep the place on the rental market if you're a monthly or even 3-month renter here, and that means they do showings for people while you're living there. Fuck Michigan.

Is it some community housing with caretaker staff? Like for the manchilds out there and the mentally challenged?

Samefag here, I even had a landlord do an open house that was schedule for a week after I moved in, but I had assumed was going to be cancelled. I learned the day before that it wasn't. I told the landlord alright, I can do a longer lease then, just leave me be. He says
>only if you can pay 1-year upfront, cause that's what I'm looking for

No, I've rented both houses and apartments in Michigan. Landlords don't need to give notice for anything.

Samefag again. There was even a cleaning clause in my lease, a fucking tricky piece of bullshit, meaning if the landlord didn't think I kept the place clean enough to present it to other prospective renters, he could -- at his own discretion -- hire a maids service and charge me for it.

Michigan is fucked. A total fucking shithole. I wish I could get out of here.

Sounds nice though. A maid who cleans your room? Whats so bad about it? Thought you can get evicted with no refund when your place is messed up but cleaning service? Not too bad in my opinion. Or do i miss on something here?

$172 dollars to do shit that 99% of it didn't need to be done, that's what's wrong.

Dont like michigan? Build your very own shack in the desert of Arizona!

how often are you gonna remake this damn thread, hmmm?

Wut? Thats a hefty fee how comes? Dont you just pay the maid by the hour?

samefag, foreign fucker had them shampooing the carpet, polishing the cabinets, etc.

Foreign landlords are the worst, too. They have no respect for the fact that you're paying them money, that they're literally getting paid to contribute nothing to society, making money off having money to buy property, and their only job is some light paperwork now and then.

Then stop renting, you poor nigger. That foreigner is a business owner and better at money than you.

>inherits wealth
>or gets money from his terrorist and/or oil baron buddies overseas

>better at money than everyone else

More like:

>be foreign
>parents aren't losers
>invest money
>buy houses
>rent houses to niggers with shitty upbringing

But whatever helps you sleep at night, you multi-generational faggot.

Don't bother. This is trumpchan. They worship a giant baby whose father had to bail him out of multiple bankruptcies, and then would have to give up real estate to just sell his name (literally) and become a mediocre reality tv star

>Still owns your house

Attached: 1529877626418.jpg (640x640, 114K)

>>be foreign
>>parents aren't losers
>>invest money
>>buy houses
>>rent houses to niggers with shitty upbringing

I'm glad we agree. Nowhere in there is

>earn money

>be white
>claims superiority
>hasn't done shit in life
>butthurt about niggers with more money

How about you go "earn" some money and buy a house? Also, ain't nobodies fault your daddy flunked out 'cept his own, boy.

He earned it by being born into a non-trash family.