So I'm gonna marry this girl I know for less than half a yea now

So I'm gonna marry this girl I know for less than half a yea now.
In that time she first became my sub, then my girlfriend and now my fianée.
She applied for a work permit but didn't got it. Our only chance to stay together is to get married.
We both actually think it's to early but we really love each other and don't want to be separated.
She didn't move in with me as of now but over the last two month she only slept a few nights at her place.
Someone told me it could always go wrong even if you're together for years before you marry.
Not that I'd change my mind over what you incels say but what du you think is that a stupid idea?

Attached: 1559896341854.jpg (600x666, 78K)

Bump
We get along really good
Share a load of kinks
I'm a sadist and like challenges,
Shes a masochist and a brat.
It all seems to perfect to be true.

It's just awesome to have someone you can relax around. And fully be yourself without feeling the need to hide something.

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-114451~2.png (794x1633, 1.22M)

Marriage contract

Attached: 1563364233789.png (360x246, 121K)

marrying some foreign chick, that you know for less than a year, for a green card. congratulations on being another statistic

>Green cards
Not a US citizen.
She is tho, but we both don't want to live in the US

I already thought about that, but didn't bring up the topic to her.

if she isn't religious, just make up some shit like your mother told you to get one. To keep financial stuff out of marriage, so it remains pure love. Or something along those lines.

Attached: 1563365288491.png (250x226, 89K)

You are ruining your life, but it is your life to ruin. I mean if you go through with it you are a retard and you will regret it till you die. You will probably do it anyways you seem like a retard.

Nah we don't want kids, so a divorce is just another paper. And almost 30 years old, I just found the girl i really want to settle with.

No we both aren't religious

I didn't say anything about kids. I did say you would do it anyways and I'm right. You are just here for someone to agree with you, so you can feel better, because you know this is a mistake. You are going to regret this, but you are going to do it anyways because you are a retard. It's a stupid move, but you are stupid, so go be stupid.

If you'd have given a reason why I would regret the desicion instead of just attacking me personally. But this way everything I hear understand from your text is "I never had a GF, so you should neither."
Make it an argument and I'm ready to consider it.

It's not like we don't know each other. We already know each other better than any close friends or family. Thats part of the BDSM relationship, we talk a lot.

You are only here to get someone to agree with your dumb decision. There is no reason for me to say anything. You are a dumb fuck desperately wanting someone to tell him he is not a dumb fuck. You made a thread on fucking Yea Forums of all places trying to find someone to tell you what you are doing isn't stupid. This thread is nothing but you trying to justify things to yourself because you know you are making a mistake. Im not going to respond again.

I was only dating my wife for like 5 months when we got engaged. Been married for 14 years now.

*caveat: we were friends for about 2 years before that though...

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1563542528074.jpg (784x767, 99K)

I fight cats in back alleys, I don't always win.

further caveat: we got engaged that quickly because I knocked her up. Not because it was "meant to be" or anything like that.

That being said, it did work out. We're still together and happy and all that so yeah.

No i'd really want to see if anyone can find something that actually makes me doubt my decision.
I'm happy with our plans, but its also pretty early and I know that. But no matter how long I think about it. I can't come up with any reason thats speaking against it.
So if even guys can't make me doubt it, I can be sure I'm on the right track. Thats why I posted here.
If I'd just want someone to tell me everything's gonna be ok, I'd post on reddit.
It's ok for you not to answer you obviously don't have anything constructive to add.

Hurr durr, I'm just gonna insult OP and not give any clarification as to why I think this is a bad idea, hurr durr, because I'm retarded and my brain cells can't faction to that capacity, hurr durr.

So much for meaningful discussion. I bet this is why you browse Yea Forums.

Happy it worked out for you.
Did anything change when you got married.

Just make a prenuptial agreement.
It's OK to have a "risky" marriage if you actually have a plan if things fails. The default law for divorce will definitively cuck you, because they will were made assuming the divorce is an extreme event between people that are basically merged together.
If you think divorce is a possibility, then you should have a contract that state your rights, otherwise you won't have any.

>If you think divorce is a possibility
Well no, I actually don't think so, but who knows. I think having a prenuptial agreement just in case, would be a smart thing, at least in the early years.

Text and image do not relate. Do come back and tell us about the dicks she puts in herself though.

No she dosn't thats my job, well IF I let her out of her chastity belt.

Thats not even a joke, thats one of our kinks.

nope.

it's just a piece of paper at the end of the day.