Holy shit Yea Forums. I just accidentally almost killed myself, or at least hospitalized. I’m still freaking out...

Holy shit Yea Forums. I just accidentally almost killed myself, or at least hospitalized. I’m still freaking out. Jesus. I don’t want to worry people since I’m probably going to be okay and it’s late (and also because I’m apparently partially retarded and want to keep that under wraps) but gahhhhhhh I need to at least type something about this.

I am seriously very lucky. A lot of semi-obscure unrelated coincidental data just happened to fall into place while I was exploring the late night internet info wormhole, and ironically the reason I was staying up fucking around reading shit in the first place is what ironically saved my ass while at the same time a direct reason of what almost killed me.

Fuck. This is some existential shit right here. I'm not the type of person that believes in divine intervention shit, but man.. that was some lucky shit to have it line up when it did.

Sorry. If you read this, thanks for letting me get this off my chest. It was probably confusing and made zero sense.

Attached: 1491975731960.gif (450x510, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricyclic_antidepressant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hm ok.

Stop being a attention whore and say it

Well.
Did you know that stem mammals are so distantly related to us that they'd be better off off?

Attached: 1564093837103.jpg (499x700, 49K)

niggerwut? thangz for story

Attached: 1555954976873.gif (300x187, 838K)

What happened faggot

Elaborate faggot. What happened?

Haha okay. I'm still feeling pretty edgy from Adderall. Here goes:

>get prescribed Adderall again
thatsthestuff.jpg
>been up late
>everything is interesting
>I do want to go to bed though
>been surfing the internet for hours
>take 1 of sleeping pill called Amitryptiline
>still not feeling tired so I take another

I've been taking that for a while but never really did much research on it and doc never said too much about it. I knew it was non narcotic so I figure it is pretty harmless

>wow I'm starting to feel pretty good

cont

Attached: 1491975496352.gif (540x810, 275K)

aight finally. lurkin OP

cont

>so I'm 300mg in with amitryptiline
>normal dose is 100mg
>I'm feeling pretty good
>spoiler: this is not good
>but since I'm semi tweaking on Adderrall for the first time in years desperate times call for desperate measures
>I somehow get deep into the internet wormhole on unidentified murder victims
>that shit is blowing my mind
>crazy stories
>I'm reading about this sad story where this girl is beaten and overdosed
>police suspected she is force fed drugs which killed her
>it's not a street drug overdose though
>it's a pharmaceutical
>Tofranil
>...
>why does this sound familiar

cont

Attached: 1491977589866.jpg (480x480, 33K)

I like these gifs

cont

>I'm feeling very strange now but not entirely bad
>debating whether I should take one more amitryptiline
>hmm what do i know Tofranil from though?
>decide I'm going to take another pill
>need to refill glass of water to swallow pill and take piss first
>walking down hallway
>refill water
>piss
>wait, piss
>Tofranil
>Tofranil is for piss
>my sister was prescribed it as a kid for bedwetting
>that's why I know it
>you can overdose on it?
>google tofranil
>reading about it.. hm, yeah, let's see
>actually VERY easy to overdose on
>interesting
>what kind of drug is it?

>tricyclic

OK. That sounds really fucking familiar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricyclic_antidepressant

Pull up the wiki. There's an entire section dedicated to overdose. Engage uneasy feeling.

cont

Attached: 1491976700416.gif (960x540, 514K)

Imagine the feeling when you realize that 100mg is indeed the max recommended dose and you read this and you’ve already taken 300mg. And you have another pill in your hand. And 500mg is easily fatal.

Attached: 9C52DD03-C4EC-4F70-930F-AAE2EAB39A45.jpg (1242x1949, 762K)

You dun goofed. Other than panicking, what did you feel like in terms of the “high”?

Welcome to the jungle

It felt like the rush of rolling sweet quads on a hot summer night while someone with cold hands twists your nipples while your parents are watching

Attached: 1495953785597.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Checked

and that is actually pretty lucky. Also sounds like you’re on some outdated meds.

yes v into this

Maybe so. I'm going to bring it up to the doc next time. It's the drug I know the least about from which I take. I knew it was a tricyclic, which I'm vague about as it is but I didn't know it was so volatile. Yay for the internet and Wikipedia.

I do electrical work for people just on Craigslist and stuff.

I hooked up an RV outlet for someone the other month... I assumed the 3 program plugs for RVs need 240 volt instead of 120. So I hooked up both hots to the 2 legs.

The guy could not connect his power plug because the trailer was too far away.

Then I went home and BY COINCIDENCE, watched some annoying ass mexican bragging about his power pack he made that has an RV plug on it and it said 120 volt on it.

So then I looked it up and it really fucking WAS supposed to be only 120.

So I made up a bullshit reason to come back and put in some panel cover on his breaker, and i open it up and connect it properly.

Coincidence. But lucky coincidence. So from now on I ALWAYS check how shit is supposed to be wired.

I mean, nothing would have happened, he would have blown a breaker or fuse inside the RV, but still.

No kidding. Wikipedia probably saved your life.

Attached: 4EAB5092-0355-4242-92A3-18FB09D6044A.jpg (590x837, 152K)

Dios mio. And Trump wants to deport them. They are a helpful people, I say.

It DID save my life. If a single thing in my story hadn't happened, I don't know if I'd be here typing this right now. Even the stuff as minor as refilling my water glass & taking a piss.

Or my sister wetting the bed 25 years ago and me having a decent enough memory to rub some neurons together.

Thanks Adderrall.

But like I said.. I wouldn't even be awake right now trying to overdose my body to sleep/death in the first place if it wasn't for those crazy amphetamine salts.

the irony is not lost on me. lol.

Attached: 1499204649736.gif (702x600, 1.1M)

So the lesson in your story is that mindlessly popping pills can be harmful? Well whaddya know, who'd a thunk?

Truuueee!

Haha! There's no lessons to be had from my story! Did you forget where you are? What I did was extremely moronic. I highlighting just how much (literally) dumb luck I managed to fall into. So for now you guys are going to have to deal with one more retard with internet access for at least a little bit longer. Too bad for you, cuckboy!

Attached: 1487769560364.jpg (1920x1200, 1.64M)

I need to head to sleep sooner rather than later. Thanks to those who took the time to listen to my bullshit. Is there anyone still lurking that would like any more of these gifs before I go?

Attached: 1491975690776.gif (870x388, 1.78M)

>cuckboy

OHHHHHHHHH GOTTEM SICK BURN

I'm joking with you man, why so serious?

Attached: 1491975710435.gif (492x270, 1.74M)