This website has ruined me, I have no gf, no job, no greater influences in my life to guide me...

This website has ruined me, I have no gf, no job, no greater influences in my life to guide me, my car is going to shit and I only have $20 for two more weeks, no family or friends...
I hate my life

>wat do

Attached: IMG_1243.png (500x509, 42K)

Git gud

>This website has ruined me

no, you ruined you. don't blame other people for your problems that you got yourself into

Attached: KoolAidMan.gif (383x288, 23K)

Get a job maybe

kys

I saw two stick figures
>I knew I stayed good
>meanwhile rekt thread

Fixed

Attached: 1564131574833.png (500x509, 68K)

Try to find a warehouse or something where they will hire you. I think those are easier to get quickly

baby tremor worm, congrats you literally fucking created a monster you stupid cunt

Attached: mermaid_single_curved_2048x.png (625x625, 39K)

I think you have to be a child to not see some tiddies. physically or mentally is another question.

I am a 400lb neckbeard wuth poor bathing habits so bad I cant get a job

I see two stick figures kicking the shit out of a baby.

Fixed

Attached: 1564131574833.png (500x509, 69K)

Fixed again

Attached: 1564131574833.png (500x509, 71K)

You were ruined from day one. Cope.

So no friends, no family, no job, no money. Donate plasma thats like $20 a pop do it twice a week. Next get to losing weight at 400lbs it will fall off.

Sounds like call ex gf up begg her to take you back. Eat her butthole until shes happy with you. Let her degrade you. Fart in your mouth, piss on you, use your asshole as her play toy, shit in your mouth for being a fat, lazy, pos bastard who cant get a job..

Stop coming here. There is literally nothing good. This is a black hole that's fun to check out. Like Jersey Shore people, it is only entertaining because you are watching people being the lowest form of human being there can be and it makes you feel better about yourself. If you start actually feeling related to people here, then you already done fuck up. Stay away until you get better. Nobody here will ever help you.

I don't think Yea Forums is responsible for your entire life going to shit. Yea Forums didn't make you poor. Maybe try taking some personal responsibility for your own actions. That might be a good first step to getting your shit together. Also, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1564131574833.png (500x509, 74K)

You ruined yourself by accepting the idea that you're ruined. Get your shit together, act like you're a goddamn human and get a job. Start working out day by day. Act like you're worth something, because if you do you WILL be worth something.
That's the goddamn secret, you make yourself worth something. Get it together even if you're way behind and do it.

spoilers: most people never get it together so if you do you were never behind to begin with

Attached: 1556444630616.jpg (850x622, 288K)

Attached: 1563927335948.jpg (788x960, 84K)

>no job
I dont think so

Attached: XSiDDBN.jpg (1071x1071, 117K)

Fuk im impure