ITT:SpooooooOOOOoooOOooOoooOOOOooky stories

ITT:SpooooooOOOOoooOOooOoooOOOOooky stories

Attached: 1505722826171.jpg (498x456, 48K)

Attached: 1549821264596.webm (376x344, 1.73M)

one time these dubs went unchecked until they were on page 9

one time user wanted Your fortune: Godly Luck but he got Your fortune: Good Luck but he wasn't happy so he tried rerolling it but he got Your fortune: Average Luck. a direct downgrade!! he tried again and got Your fortune: Bad Luck. it kept getting worse with each reroll! he tried again and this time he got Your fortune: Very Bad Luck. if he keeps trying, sooner or later he'll get Your fortune: Godly Luck, right? but over and over he kept getting Your fortune: Very Bad Luck. this is ridiculous!! he thought. he tried one more time and he got..... Your fortune: Better not tell you now then he checked his post number and he missed dubs by 1

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

>be

Edgar Allen Poe presents: The Man Who Had No Shadow

Attached: AD6B44AD-6EDF-4A18-9DFC-7F002667536E.png (200x202, 30K)

oh i've seen this guy on Yea Forums before isn't he a comedy maker?

he's the guy piloted the plane in 9/11

I had a dream the other night where I was on a space station by an air lock with like 7 other guys and this small black ball phased into the head of a dude, caused him to drop dead, then phased out to repeat the process on another dude and that's when everyone started running I remember being absolutely terrified and I had never felt terror like that ever and I still remember that feeling of absolute dread and panic like it actually happened and I was there and I think I might've gone into the conscience of another being or vice versa haha

(Dubs)
wow, how'd he survive?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

that's neat, i had a dream once where I saw myself die and then went into the death dream of my dead self
it was pretty horrifying

Attached: 1540489301013.jpg (500x395, 45K)

>tfw normalfags go insane when they find out this it's true

Attached: IMG_20190809_205143.jpg (912x1600, 422K)

wow Sam Hyde is a genius

haha so like, these guys were like camping in the wood haha.. no actually they were in a school.. community college.. and uhh then haha there's this uhh one of them says "hey where did you put that uhhhh" ummmm "where did you put that" look I really have no idea haha so like maybe the ghost comes out of the closet and boo haha yeah thats what happens haha

Attached: haha.jpg (480x480, 25K)

i was at the park and a guy said my shoes looked clean then i immediately ran 20 blocks home so yeah to the crazy guy from the park r/letsnotmeet/

>being absolutely terrified and I had never felt terror like that ever
i've had dreams of narrowly escaping from buildings that are on fire or being in the blast radius of a nuclear bomb. the threat is always extremely scary but the bad things never end up happening

I once ate 2 hamburgers

Good luck with that , impostor

Good luck with that, troll.

Oh, thanks

Attached: bdsmlr-631600-Imc7pzTiXq.jpg (248x413, 25K)

I've been seing things since some time ago. These things were... not very casual ones. What I remember the best is a horse. Its body was natural to the core, but stranger it were getting the longer I stared. I recognised something: body of that animal was standing in forest that was covering it's neck and head. Then I saw the head. Staring at me without glance of an eye from within leaves of my highest trees. They were at least 20 meters closer to me than rest of the body. Head didn't move, although I've seen mycelium and worms conquering it's eye holes and whay once may have been skin. I looked at it and said "I've been waiting". I don't know if I have been. Then turned around and writed something I burned the next day. In my bedroom I sometimes recognise hand that moves on the walls. It has long fingers and runs with spider-like speed. I am not scared by any of those visions. Although I can not think that they are not real in deepest meaning. They are. They are here every day for me. I see devils and burning maidens, I see personified winter. I will die someday, and I will die for Them. I will die for them and I will then kill them in one, great suicide which will end my mind as well as the world. Indeed my world is here, it will be till I'll die and they will die. Every day there is more of them, every day they are stranger and less humanlike.
What is funny that its true. Haha
P.S. Sorry for grammatical errors. I'm typing on my phone and don't have will to correct them.

TRIPSSS!

Your fortune: Outlook good

>I'm typing on my phone
Don't subject yourself to that kind of torture user! You have it hard already.

I need to
God itself told me so

Once, saw when people were go. Did not see but heard of saw when went did go. But not before.

Then when went was at same but didn't. How did get?