Well so basically i wanna rape the shit out of my only female friend. We know each other for more than year and a half...

Well so basically i wanna rape the shit out of my only female friend. We know each other for more than year and a half. She's a small qt (5'1''), she's 19 and I'm 22. We were hanging out almost daily during the last summer (one year ago). We were having quite a good time, and one day, when i was giving her a ride back to her block, after arrival she started to unfasten her seatbelt, i've grabbed it back and pushed her against the seat using the belt, locked the doors and forced her to watch some shitty meme compilation on Jewtube or some shit like that. She was trying to break free at first, but after one minute she went quite submissive and after 1 hour I've finally released her. I've been doing this for dozens of times since then and i was always getting hard AF from this, I've literally had to hide my boner from her, as i was scared to proceed any further (I'm still a virgin). And she never hasn't even said anything, like that i should stop doing it / i dont like it, ect. As time was passing, I've eventually stopped doing this, because it became boring for me so far, but we were still hanging out daily.

Attached: 6385926.jpg (591x591, 24K)

After two months she has moved to another city (her bf was living there). We were still texting each other, but after one month she has blocked me on every social media and even my phone number for no fucking reason, that left me quite pissed, as she was my only female friend and i really liked her. We weren't talking for almost a year until the last 2 weeks, when I've accidentally saw that she has unblocked me, so I've texted her like hey you thot tf are you doing. She said that she's in my city again and asked me do i wanna hang out, i ageeed (i was bored af anyway) and drove to her block, called her but she's said sorry, i can't go with you rn, maybe tomorrow. I've called her the next day and she said something similar and after few more calls she has blocked me once again, that left me really fucking pissed off. Now I'm driving by her block every time I've got a spare minute, hoping to see her there. If I'll see her, I'll just shove her into my car, drive to the nearest forest and just grab that smol cute bitch by her pussy, start kissing her and then I'll hump her hard

guys come check out this nigga he retard asf

Bumping to display OP’s spreg-gasm.

Dude itd be hilarious if you were brown.

I wish this was fake

Attached: 1564104331192.jpg (502x454, 55K)

Its not

Attached: 1564068706446.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

do it you faggot

If I'll see her i will

Attached: 1553875671581-pol.jpg (469x491, 88K)

lol definitely do it now that I've read this properly, if you're white youll just go to prison and if youre anything else youll get killed by the police immediately

remember guys, this is why girls dont fuck nerds. they get detailed rape fantasies and force you to watch youtube in their car for an hour(??? she should have stabbed you in the face you fucking cuck) and shit.

She won't tell anyone, she's too shy

Attached: IMG_20190726_110006.jpg (321x317, 21K)

Brown OP detected. You must ride on top of the train, I’m sure.

Im not a nigger

You’re a curry, i’d bet you my favorite 1 hour youtube meme compilation

Hold up fucker, is this in texas?

Ok troy

You’re quite possibly retarded. I hope you die and you yield no offspring

Record it or faggot

Attached: 1560354950550.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

I'm white, you fucking nigger faggot

Attached: 7462718057472.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

Nope

Nice try curry

Attached: 8852AFF3-510F-44E4-8974-63A2D4F23982.jpg (1024x576, 24K)

If this is troy, I’m going to beat the ever loving shit out of you until you start puking blood

Attached: BD5759C8-2640-4AA6-9A1D-32335BC0A8FF.jpg (428x258, 17K)

And would this be worth decades in prison?

Who’s troy you better not be baiting faggot. Full story presto!

Post pics of Troy

If you gonna do it record it, dont be a fgt pls cx

Creepy hs friend of current gf who is really rapey, and what you described perfectly matches what she describes

Attached: 20190726_112452.jpg (3264x1836, 1.67M)

Nigger, tf are you even talking about

Attached: 1559582792850-tv.png (680x680, 166K)

You have the hands of a rapist

Obvious curry

Attached: 85D0B56C-5963-40A0-9082-AEA8719C36CF.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Lmao

Watch V-sauce’s friend zone video on YouTube....
This will help you to understand her physiology.
Also, look up the “scarcity principle”...
You fucking beta need to understand how to become dominant confident men

>tfw gf is 19, 5’1”, and has aspergers friend who is a redpilled virgin

That silent minute has every user in this thread googles this shit

Attached: B361E3CB-8BA2-4F83-8DCA-CAA3B4F2BEB0.jpg (379x397, 28K)

maybe just approach her like a normal human bean ya fucking idiot

Attached: IMG-20190726-WA0018.jpg (1125x668, 73K)

Lel vsauce fucking shilled out to susan wojkici

WAIT HOL THE FUCK UP
ARE YOU FROM THE US?!
WHERE ARE YOU FROM NIGGER?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560837060836.jpg (295x350, 9K)

>inb4 newfag
C’mon someone check mah dub-dub-trip

No u

Just because your skin is white doesn’t mean you are white, you’re probably a white looking Mexican aren’t you? Also your penmanship is that of a rapist

LilTigRaider

hello, "Eliott Rodgers"

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
WHO IS TROY?
WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Attached: IMG_20190306_093748.jpg (659x659, 86K)

Buttfuck nowhere texas

Whats your gf's name?

Starts with a k

Respond mother fucker

It's quite a fuckin coincidence tho cuz my dog's name's Troy lmao

Attached: IMG_20190611_132122.jpg (250x250, 10K)

yeah my aunt is called troy

And when i saw his name here i was like yo how in tf

Troy is an autistic creepy mother fucker who can’t get it through his thick skull that muh gf is taken

Lmao

this thread died quickly. Remember when users had tags? I miss that. At least I knew who was OP.

They used to be seasonal, they would only turn them on for summerfags

It's your fault she thinks your creep. Shes right anyways.

Yep

Kinda creepy. Instead of raping, make sure she's interested and you're both on the same page. Or you both will fee shitty, animalistic urges aside.

>It's your fault she thinks your creep. Shes right anyways.

She doesn't think that I'm a creep. Shes just a filthy bitch that deserves to be punished. Why she kept hanging out with me almost for 2 months after I've stopped foing this? Bitch was probably secretly enjoying this. Btf I've forgot to mention that i was paying for her when we ate almost daily and bought her a couple of things too.

Attached: 1563944143963-pol.jpg (1342x1449, 692K)

>but after one month she has blocked me on every social media and even my phone number for no fucking reason

>one day, when i was giving her a ride back to her block, after arrival she started to unfasten her seatbelt, i've grabbed it back and pushed her against the seat using the belt, locked the doors

> She was trying to break free at first, but after one minute she went quite submissive and after 1 hour I've finally released her. I've been doing this for dozens of times since then and i was always getting hard AF from this, I've literally had to hide my boner from her, as i was scared to proceed any further (I'm still a virgin). And she never hasn't even said anything

I hope to god this is a troll

I would have tried that, but she has blocked my number and on every social media

I'm afraid not

Attached: IMG_20190304_094615.jpg (1200x900, 300K)

You're fucked then. lol

As I've mentioned above, im driving by her block every day, looking for her. It's a matter of time when I'll see her and then SHE'S fucked lmao

there was a time they were year round

You are a fucking retarded monkey that wastes his time on a stupid bitch. Kill yourself you fucking incel

she feels bad for you and was probably scared af so that’s why she kept trying to stay in touch with you to be on your good side so you DONT do some dumb shit like this

This guy. Loses virginity by raping some poor bitch. Goes to prison for a decade and becomes some guys girlfriend inside. Realises he should have just got a hooker instead and understood that his victim was just not that Into him in the first place.

Victim actually like OP as a friend but when OP gave rapey vibes, her instincts correctly kicked in that he probably wants to rape her. She unblocked him because of their past but when he tried to reconnect, she hesitated and eventually remembered why she blocked him in the first place and so she re-blocked him.

Right