What ever happened to these faggots?

What ever happened to these faggots?

Attached: anonymous.jpg (900x877, 80K)

Moralfags are gay as fuck

You and your buddies joined in 2007.

Anonymous was just random anons. There was no real organization to it. The sheer numbers of us and the random skills everyone brought, got shit done. Now, numbers are way down and raids are banned, so it's just a shitpost, bait and shill board.

Moralfags are gay

Attached: 1563945192421.jpg (720x653, 28K)

They got caught and are serving sentences

raids are banned?

Yep, Moot banned them years ago. Fucking stupid. That was the glue that really held Yea Forums together.

Look on the report screen. Third option.

B&nV& in the sea of japan

is there absolutely no place where raids still get created ?

Discords do it on small scales, but I don't know which ones or where to get an invite.

>Anonymous was just random anons. There was no real organization to it.

I think you're confused about Yea Forums history. In about 2009 the Anonymous that you know, namely the collective harnessed force of the userbase responsible for raids and LOIC attacks, divided into two. Around the time of Operation Payback, the hacktivist moralfag aspect of Anonymous split off from the rest after raidbanning became more effective, set up its own IRCs and organizational setup and became a small but powerful hacktivist collective which then goes on to assist in the Arab Spring, Occupy movement. These groups eventually went downhill after they bizarrely decided to hack Playstation Network and a bunch of other pointless targets. You might remember the name Lulzsec. The problem is that these groups were far more avowedly left-wing and moralfag than most of the original Anonymous, which over time splintered as an identity and became a lot more reactionary as a result of the Obama administration.

Attached: 1549229809371.jpg (400x347, 28K)

i assume the servers get made just for that one raid and they obviously wont call it raid cause its also not allowed on discord but its still sad... me want raid

I never recognized them, they were most likely part of the old raids, but they were just using the name really. Nothing can replace the sheer numbers of loic attackers and the fact that it was so amorphous and just for lulz. No regrets, no real goals, just having fun with the internet and it's clueless inhabitants as a group.

The internet is a lot more secure now, than it was 15ish years ago. Any site allowing something like raids, would get shit on pretty hard now. This is a corporate money maker now, not just for communication and games. Again, a fucking shame.

grow up and got real jobs.

This is a very accurate. Was part of the moralfags who split off into IRC rooms and fucked off after the FBI infiltrated it and they started doing shit for the lulz. Honestly think it got slided by ((them)). Been back here for a few years now since PC culture became problematic.

I remember back in 2014 a group calling themselves Lizard Squad ddosed Xbox live and PlayStation network on christmas.

Everyone needs to have fun and why spend money on corporate shit when those fucks are the reason we cannot raid anymore.

The more they control us...

>Honestly think it got slided by ((them))

Well like a dozen Anons got thrown in prison for conspiracy in 2013 as a result of the Operation Payback stuff. The FBI infiltrated AnonOps and Lulzsec after DDOS attacks against a bunch of UK law firms, UK IP Office, Ministry of Sound, Recording Industry Association of America, U.S Copyright Office, Conservatives For Sarah Palin, Amazon, Mastercard, Visa, Sweden and the Zimbabwean government. A U.S court even forced Encylopedia Dramatica to take down its article on the entire subject.

Attached: 1537910573070.png (1369x1359, 88K)

>prefers asuka to rei

Attached: 1343219149004.jpg (720x540, 165K)

That's a fucking time ago.

What even happened to the raids ?
Are they illegal or why did they get banned ?

They got banned. Yea Forums used to have an invasion board called /i/. When it went from just the Patriotic Nigras bombarding e-celebs with penises in Second Life and pool closing to anarchists raiding the U.S government in 2009-2012 period the banning transformed into interest by the authorities, who would put dozens of people into prison for raiding.

>Are they illegal or why did they get banned ?

Raiding in and of itself isn't. DDOSing and some of the stuff that was going on definitely was. They got banned from Yea Forums because the trannymin moot feared the government shutting the site down as a home nest for it. He had to go before a grand jury in 2009 to explain what Yea Forums was as a result of hacks. Not long after the site began to transition away from the left due to the most anarchist elements leaving the site and a perception of moot selling out to social justice warriors. Prior to then Yea Forums was a lot more leftist, see pic related.

Attached: 1218416416197.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Thanks for that answer user,
one last thing i want to ask is, is there a place where raids are still allowed ?

one by one, all the members of anonymous fell for the great clippy trick. though it appeared clippy only wanted to help, his real purpose was to reveal each members identities. clippy had all of anonymous executed.

>is there a place where raids are still allowed ?

If they were still allowed, they wouldn't be any fun.

Attached: 1206598180636.jpg (512x286, 100K)

thats an argument

Yea Forums never had an invasion board, /i/ has always been oekaki, 7chan had an /i/nvasion board but that was over a decade ago and they had to remove it due to TOS. There were other chans at the time that had their own invasion boards, but that was it. Most raids from Yea Forums were organized on Yea Forums or in IRC channels

The moralfags that came to Yea Forums during chronology eventually festered for about a year and then monopolized the "capital A" Anonymous label .

Yeah the internet is too big, centralized, interconnected, and srs bsns for them to work now,

Sometimes raids still happen on Yea Forums. I remember in summer 2017 YouTube released a pride video and we raided the comments and mass disliked eventually ending in them locking the comments. Good times.

Impressive.

Attached: 1528847854453.jpg (250x250, 10K)

let's raid WoW
UwU

well now anonops channels are basically death. few channels have some user online .. but they only shitposting ,larping or idle ... op channels are totally death..no more tuto nothing left

I'll remember the frist time I log in back in the 2010 (I was a little scriptkidde whit basically no knowledge) a dude tracked me down in 5 min...I really was shocked... now reallyreallyyy few are still online like...

I still log in sometime when I need some help whit codes .. but nothing special..

I miss raids!

Attached: troll-face-clipart-10.png (988x809, 171K)

user, you confuse me

kill yaself, m8

Attached: 252133191.jpg (251x210, 9K)